Status: I also published this story on motionlessinwhitefanfiction.com :)

There's So Much Beauty, When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights.

Chapter 3

"White lips, pale face, breathing in snowflackes, burnt lungs, sour taste..." I groaned as my ringtone woke me up and reached out to my phone.

"Hello?", I asked, my voice sounding a little bit raspy, because I have just woken up.

"FAYE! Who was that guy and where did he take you? Are you alright? I hope you didn't lose you virginity to a guy like that!", it was Julie, who was screeching so loudly that I had to hold the phone away from my ear.

"Oh my god, are you crazy, woman? You woke me up with this stupid call!", I hissed, feeling extremely annoyed already.

"Don't ignore my questions, Mrs. Bennett!" This girl will bring me to an early grave, I swear.

"Don't call me by my last name, you know that I don't like that. And no, I didn't lose my virginity, why would you think something stupid like that?" Did we really have to speak about my non-existent sex life right now? I just wanted to go back to bed.

"I saw how you looked at him, Faye! But, I didn't know that you were into this type of boys, seriously, you should stay away from guys like him, they're all the same! You deserve someone who is just as sweet as you!"

Holy fucking shit, what was wrong with her? I didn't know that she was that close minded, and why did she act like I wanted to marry him or something.

"Julie, I'm not into him. And by the way, just because he has tattoos and stuff like that, doesn't mean that he's an asshole. You know what? He took me to a concert, and made sure that I came home safely."

I, for some reason, didn't tell her that the concert was of his band.

"Ah, you're so naive sometimes. Whatever. You coming to school today or what?"

Fuck.

"Uh..nah, I think I'm calling in sick today, it's only one day, the teachers won't care 'cause I'm usually never staying home." I really needed a day off school, besides, I wouldn't be able to focus on anything anyways.

"Ugh, fine. See you tomorrow then. Take care, yeah?"

"I will, don't worry, see ya."

I groaned loudly, throwing my phone onto my bed. It was 8 in the morning, what was I supposed to do in the middle of the week at 8 am? I couldn't help but to play with the thought of calling Josh. No, no, he was probably still sleeping. I sat on my bed for 10 more minutes, having an argument in my head whether I should call Josh or not.

Ah, fuck it.

I took my phone and pressed call. He picked up after the 4th ring.

"Yeah?", his voice was raspy, so I probably ripped him out of his sleep. Nice.

"Uh..hi. I'm really sorry if I woke you up. Uhh..", aaand there comes the shaky voice again.

"No problem, kitten. But, why are you calling? Missing me already, huh?" He chuckled, his voice still raspy. He sounded kind of... hot. I felt my face heat up at that thought.

"I..to be honest I don't know why I'm calling. I'm not going to school today and now I'm a bit bored..I guess"

"I understand. Was a little bit too late for you yesterday, hm? How about I'm coming over and you finally tell me more about yourself? I can bring breakfast if you want."

Wow, he actually wanted to know something about me, and he wanted to come over. Alright, calm down Faye.

"Sure, why not", I answered, trying to sound as cool as possible.

"I don't live too far away from you, I'll be there in like half an hour. See ya, kitten."

What was is about this guy and calling me nicknames? But to be honest, I didn't mind..
Then, it hit me. I had 30 minutes and I looked like...well, like I have just woken up.
I quickly went into the bathroom to take a shower. After I was finished with that I blow dryed my long, brown hair, which took quite a while. Do I have to put on make up? I mean, we were only staying inside. I decided to just put on some powder and mascara.

Just as I was about to go back into my room and get some clothes, the doorbell rung.

"Oh no!", I cursed under my breath. The only thing that was covering my naked body was a towel, I pulled it tighter around me, running to the door.

I opened it, blushing already.

He looked at me while he stepped inside, cocking an eyebrow. "Looks like I got here a bit too early", he winked at me.

"I-I'm sorry, I uh, just got out of the shower and...yeah... Hey", and here I am, making a fool out of myself - again.

He let his eyes wander over me, making me feel slightly self-conscious.

"You look cute, you know that?", he smirked and let his fingers softly run over the curve where my neck met my shoulder. I shuddered, feeling goosepumps rise on my skin.
Suddenly, I could feel the towel loosen and it started to fall down. I yelped, quickly grabbing it and covering my breasts. Today just wasn't my day, fuck.

"Damn, I didn't expect a strip show when I drove here", he said lowly, biting his lip. I realized how close Josh was standing to me, and my face heated up. And I felt that strange tingling feeling again.

I looked up at him, his eyes seemed slightly darker than usual and he had a little half smirk on his lips. I wonder what his lips felt like if they were kissing my neck... No, I had to stop thinking like that, damn it.

"I have to put on some clothes, I'll be right back", I shouted and quickly walked into my bedroom.

I sighed and leaned against the closed door. "Pull yourself together, Faye."

I let the towel fall to the ground and suddenly felt a wetness between my thighs... No fucking way. I freaked out slightly, I was so turned on, and had no idea what to do about it. Maybe if I did something right now and if I was quiet, he wouldn't notice right? Shit, I didn't even know how to... You could say, that I was an innocent lamb.

I walked over to my bed and laid down on it, and let my hand move over my breasts gently. Was I really going to do this while Josh sat in the room next door? Yes, fuck. I needed this. I let my hand move lower until I reached the area that needed to be touched the most. A quiet moan slipped out of my mouth as I started to circle my clit with my fingertips. I had to get this over with quickly, because Josh was waiting. God, I was crazy for doing this right now.
I felt my legs starting to tremble, and my face was flushed lightly.

Suddenly, I heard a chuckle come from the direction of the door. I shot up instantly, trying to cover myself since I was..well..completely naked.

"Shit, shit, shit, oh my god", I cursed, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around myself.

Josh looked at me intently, walking over to me. When he reached my bed, he kneeled down in front of me, grabbing my jaw firmly.

"Look at me", he growled. I did as he told me, and slowly looked up. His eyes were dark, and something about him scared me a little.

"Why did you touch yourself without my permission, Faye?"

"Wha-what..I..uh...Since when do I have to ask you for...permission to do...anything?", I whispered, my voice was small.

Josh pushed me back onto the bed, my blanket sliding off of my body, leaving me exposed.
He looked at me with a smirk on his face and let his hand trail over my naked skin. I had to squeeze my legs together again, and whimpered silently. I covered my face with my hands, because I felt a little bit embarrassed, still.

"Stop hiding your pretty face, kitten." Josh took my hands and put them over my head. "Keep them there, don't move."

I nodded. What was happening right now..

He started to place gentle kisses all over my neck, but it didn't take him long until he got a bit more rough, tilting my head back and biting down on the curve where my neck met my shoulder. I whined loudly, arching into him slightly. He then let his lips wander to my chest, kissing and sucking, probably leaving obvious marks there. It felt so good, fuck.

"You want me to keep going?", he asked, and judging by the smug look on his face, he already knew my answer.

"Yes..please!", I begged silently. He laughed. Asshole.

Josh spread my legs slightly, placing simple kisses on both of my tights, and stroking the inner parts of them, making me quiver. He looked up at me, our eyes meeting. I was blushing a bright shade of red, I felt so vunerable, but I knew that I needed him to touch me..there. I must be dripping wet by now...

Suddenly I felt his fingertips run over my folds, and I gasped at the sensation.
He lied down between my legs, placing his hands over my hips, to keep me still.

Ring, ring. Ring, ring. Josh sighed, sitting up and reaching for his phone.

"What is it, Chris?", he asked angrily.
"Are you serious? Why now?...Yes, yes fine. I'm on my way."

He threw his phone onto my bed, a frustrated groan leaving his lips. I looked up at him confused.

"I have to meet the guys at Chris' house. They are working on a new song. I'm sorry, little one."

I pouted slightly and noticed that his eyes were everywhere but my face.

"You're giving me quite a good view", he chuckled, winking at me.

My eyes widened as I realized that I was still naked, vulnerable, in front of him. So I quickly covered myself. Just thinking about what we were about to do made my face heat up. God, how was I supposed to look at him without thinking about today.

"Are you embarrassed?", he teased, nudging my side gently. "I really gotta go now...but, how about you come with me? I mean you already met the guys."

"Really?"

"Of course, Kitten. But you should better get dressed, unless you want to go naked." Josh looked at me with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Oh shut up, you Asshole", I said, playfully hitting him on the shoulder.

I stood up with the blanket wrapped around my small frame and walked to my wardrobe. I picked out a light pink skater skirt and a white blouse and of course some underwear and a bra. I quickly got dressed, while Josh was in the same room, I mean he has already seen me naked, so that was fine, right?

I turned around. "Can I go like this?"

He smiled. "You look cute."

"Cute as in, I don't fit in at all and I'm the complete opposite of you guys?" I have to admit, I felt lightly self-conscious, I mean, that was the way I dress, and I liked it like that, don't get me wrong, but Josh's friends will probably laugh at me or something.

"That's bullshit, princess and you know that. They don't care about how you dress. You may be a little different from us, but hey, so are we from everyone else. It really doesn't matter, you look really pretty." He stood up an came over to me. "Ready?"

"Should I wear these shoes?", I asked and held up my only pair of Doc Martens, which - of course - had flowers on them.
Josh nodded. "Come on, we really have to go now. The guys are already waiting."

And with that we walked out of the door, he came with his car this time. He walked to the door of the passenger side and opened it for me. I thanked him and climbed into the car.
Josh got in after me.

"What do you want to listen to?", he asked looking at me.

"I don't think you have any of the musik that I want to listen to", I smiled lightly to myself.

"Ed Sheeran?"

My eyes widened and and I looked at him like a little kid that was surrounded by sweets. "Oh my god, you like Ed Sheeran?", I shouted maybe a bit too loud.

He chuckled. "Even I have a soft side you know."

"Everyone has a soft side, Josh", I said, still smiling.

He turned away from me and turned on the music, starting the car and driving off. I tapped my fingers to the beat of the music.

After a while my favorite song by Ed came on and I started to sing along, grinning from ear to ear. Josh opened the windows on both his and my side. Wrong decision, Joshy-boy.
I started to yell the lyrics to the song, leaning out of the window lightly and letting the wind blow through my hair. This moment was perfect, I felt so alive. I got weird looks from some people on the street but I didn't care and started to giggle uncontrollably.

I turned my head to look at Josh who was laughing loudly. "You're amazing!", he shouted over the music.

I leaned back in my seat, still smiling like an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that it took me so long to update.