Status: I also published this story on motionlessinwhitefanfiction.com :)

There's So Much Beauty, When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights.

Chapter 4

Soon, Josh stopped the car. "We're here", he said, getting out of the car and opening the door for me. I smiled and got out of the car too, I couldn't help but to feel a bit nervous. I mean, I have met them already, but only briefly. I just thought that I didn't really fit in. Oh dear.

"You alright?", Josh asked with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine."

He nodded and took my hand and we walked towards the house. Josh knocked on the door and I could hear shouting from inside.
The door swung open, and that kinda small guy with the long black hair stood there, what was his name again...Ricky, right.

"Yo, Balz, what's up? I see, you brought the girl from yesterday. Hello there", he grinned, giving me a little wave.

"Hey", I smiled shyly.

Josh squeezed my hand lightly and we went inside.

"Balz is here and he brought his girlfriend again!", Ricky yelled cheerfully.

We walked into the living room and I trailed behind Josh a bit, trying to hide behind him, because you know, I was shy like that.

All the guys sat on couches, looking at us.

"Oh shut up, she isn't my girlfriend", Josh chuckled.

"But that huge hickey there on her neck tells something else", Ryan laughed loudly.

My eyes widened. Hickey? Oh my god. I felt so embarrassed.

"Joshua Balz", I whispered, "Why didn't you tell me that there is a hickey on my freaking neck?!"

"So that every guy who even looks at you knows not to fucking touch you", he growled quietly.

I blushed and looked down, letting my hair fall in front of my face to hide it.
They all looked at Josh and me like we were crazy. Maybe it was a fault to come here.
I heard someone clearing their throat and looked up to see who it was, it was Chris.

"Balz, I wanted to show you the lyrics to the new song that Ricky and I were working on", Chris said, pointing to the laptop that was sitting on the table.

Josh nodded and went over to the couches, sitting down. He patted the empty spot next to him, signaling me to sit down.

I squeezed myself next to him, sitting there awkwardly.

"Soooo", that Ghost guy said, "Faye was it, right?"

I looked at him and nodded.

"What do you do, if you're not hanging out with Balz?"

"I..uh..still go to school", I answered, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"You still go to school?! How old are you then?" He looked a bit shocked, well I could understand him, I mean I looked pretty young, he probably thought that I was like 16 or something.

"18", I muttered.

"Well...Balz, you surprise me everytime", Ghost laughed.

I saw Josh rolling his eyes out of the corner of my eye.

"What do you think about the lyrics?", Chris asked him.

"Amazing, good job, man! But Faye and I need to go now, we need to...do something important."

"Ahhh, I see", Chris chuckled.

I shot Josh a confused look, but he only took my hand and pulled me out of the house, without even giving me the chance to say bye to everyone.

"What are you up to?"

He opened the door of the car and gently pushed me inside, and got into the car himself.
He started the engine and looked at me. "I'm going to finish what I started."
I blushed and looked out of the window.
We didn't say anything else while he drove.

After a while I noticed that we weren't driving to my apartment.

"Where are we going?", I asked him silently.

He didn't even look at me for a second while saying, "To my place."

I didn't know why, but I felt anxiety rise up inside of me. Oh dear.

It wasn't long till he pulled up in front of a house. It looked nice. I always wanted to live in a house. But my family always lived in a apartment. I mean our apartment was alright, but still. The apartment I was living in now..well, it wasn't so great.

Josh got out of the car, and I did the same.

"Come", he said and rested his hand on my back, leading me towards his house. He pulled out his keys and opened the door.

I stepped inside and looked around. Holy fuck, I loved his furniture. Most of it was in a gothic style, it looked unique.

I was soon ripped out of my thoughts as I was roughly pushed into a wall, which startled me a bit.

"Wha-", I wanted to say, but Josh put his hand over my mouth, silencing me.

"Do not say a word now", he whispered and slowly took his hand away from my mouth, grabbing my jaw instead, firmly tilting my head to the side. He started kissing and biting down my neck, making me shiver and moan silently.

He chuckled and reached for my shirt, yanking it off me. I looked at him, my eyes wide open in shock. I wanted to say something, but remembered that I wasn't allowed to. He started to suck on a spot on my collarbone. Shortly after that, he picked me up and threw me onto his couch. I was still kind of shocked at his roughness.

He stood over me, looking at my body with a smirk. I reached for his shirt, wanting it off, but he shook his head and pulled it off himself. He then ripped my skirt off, and started to stroke me over my panties, making me squirm lightly.

"Pull of your bra, kitten."

I hesitated a bit, and Josh didn't seem to like that. He rolled his eyes and reached for my bra, pulling it of quickly.

"Josh, I-", no chance, he wouldn't let me finish.

"Do you want to be punished?", he growled.

"N-no...what does that even mean?", I whimpered.

He laughed darkly, stroking my cheek with his fingertips. "What do you think it means?"

I blushed, and looked away. This boy was kinky, damn.

He started to play with the waistband of my panties. "I think these should go, don't you think so too?"
I nodded, arching into him.
Suddenly we heard a phone ring, it was mine this time.

"Fucking hell!", Josh shouted angrily, picking it up for me.

"Hello?! No, she can't talk right now. No... Fuck off!", he growled and threw my phone on the table that was standing next to the couch.

"Excuse me? Who was that?", I asked.

"Your little best friend. It wasn't important."

"You can't just talk to my friend like that!", I hissed.

"That's it", he said angrily, picking me up again, and carrying me to his room.
He kicked his door open and set me down.

"Bed, now!", he shouted.

He was really intimidating right now, scary even. But it also turned me on. A lot. What was wrong with me?

I hurried to his bed, sitting down on it quickly.
Josh walked over to me, not breaking eye contact even once while he unbuckled his belt, pulling off his jeans.
I licked my lip, biting it afterwards.

He sat on his bed, next to me, practically ripping off my panties. He started to rub my clit gently, pushing two fingers into me.

I sucked in a breath sharply and released it shakily.

"Fuck", I cried out and started to squirm away from him.

"Stop moving around!", he commanded.

Josh curled his fingers, a wave of intense pleasure rocking through my body.

"Pleaseeee", I whined, begging him with my eyes.

"Please what, huh? What do you want, Faye?", he asked and curled his fingers again.
I blushed, feeling too embarrassed to tell him.

"I'm waiting, Kitten", he smirked, rising an eyebrow.

"I want you", I whispered and bit my lip.

That answer didn't seem to be enough for him, he pulled his fingers out to me and grabbed my hips firmly, looking me straight in the eyes.

"You want me to do what? Tell me exactly what you want!", he commanded.

"I-I want you to...", I looked away, feeling to ashamed to say the words.

"Fucking look at me!", he shouted.

"I want you to fuck me, Josh!", I whined loudly, wiggling my hips.

Josh smiled and leaned down to kiss my neck gently. "Good girl." He then pulled off his boxers, opened his night stand and fished out a condom, rolling it on.
I reached my hands out for him, wanting him closer.

"Eager, are we, kitten?" And with that he spread my legs and pushed inside of me.

"F-fuck", I gasped at the feeling of him inside of me and gripped onto his shoulders.

"So tight, holy shit", Josh groaned. He placed his arms next to my head, his muscles flexing as he did so. I licked my lips at the sight of him. Damn.

His pace quickened more and more, and soon I was a whimpering, squirming mess underneath him.

He suddenly wrapped a hand around my neck, carefully not to put too much pressure on it.
Why did that turn me on so much?

"Josh, oh my god!", I moaned loudly. I felt so much pleasure right now, I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.

"I'm close", I whined loudly, "Please let me cum, fuck."

I arched my back as Josh tightened his grip on my neck a bit. "I want you too look at me, while you do it!"

I nodded meekly. Suddenly that intense tingling feeling spread through my body and I started to squirm around wildly underneath him, trying with all my strength to keep my eyes on his. I cried out his name, as I came undone.

Josh followed shortly after me, groaning loudly as he released. He rolled off of me, and threw the condom into a bin.

I laid on the bed, my chest rising and falling wildly. I looked at Josh, a blush creeping on my cheeks, I really didn't know what to say.

He chuckled lightly and came over to me, kissing my forehead softly.
I smiled to myself as I pulled on my clothes. Did that really just happen?