Status: This story been screaming in my head all the day to be started.

Twisted Prince Charming

Charmer of School

He did it. He ended it all. But at what cost? His life? His love? Oh God, his love, where was she?! "Victoria!"

♥♥♥

Heart beating in his ear, sweat going down the side of his head. They had been at it for almost an hour. Football practice was helll on him in the mornings. It would be no better after school was said and done. It wouldn’t be any easier on her.

He steals a glance over at his girlfriend. She wasn’t in shorts yet. She would change afterword's later in the day and wear them for after school. He loved seeing her in those shorts of her's. The only downfall, so did all the other guys. The guys always say that he stole the gem of the school. He knew that for a fact, but Victoria didn't notice how everyone stopped to look at her. Some with hate, others desire and want. But the guys and some of the girls knew, she was his and always would be. He would take out his own beating heart and hand it over to any evil, before giving her up.

"Hike, hike!" number sixteen yells.

The ball snaps, he grabs it, runs back and then lets it fly. The ball suddenly turns, as if it has a mind of it's own. It spins faster and going for Victoria, with her back to it. But she since's it, turns around and catches the ball in her pompoms.

Trevor runs over to her and the other cheerleaders, happy that she wasn't hurt. "You always got to show off first day, don't you. Cookie Stealer," she arches an eyebrow at him.

He would never admit to her, but he loved it when she called him that. They’ve known one another since first grade. Back then, he stole a cookie from her and since then, she has called him that. Soon as the name came out her mouth the first time, he told her that she was going to be his girlfriend then and forever. Then he laughed after thinking for a minute and told her, if she was lucky, he might marry her someday.

He slips off his helmet and gives her that smile that melts every girl heart. Did it still melt her's? "You know I got to make sure I don't bore you," he tell's her.

She rolls her eyes. "This comes from the guy, that climbed into my room all summer," she says.

He shrugs his shoulders. "You know me, I like watching you wake up,"

"Creeper,"

He gives her the smile that he only saves for her. Wraps his arm around her waist, pulls her close and kisses her in front of everyone. The football keeps their middles from touching, which bothered him cause he wanted to be flushed to her. But right now, he would get what he could. People whooted and cheered for their kissing. They always did and he always showed off how much he loved her, even if it embraced her. Oh how her face would turn pink, he could only put it to one word; adorable. He pulls away and smiles down at her and sure enough her face was pink. "May I have the ball?" he asks stepping away, but only far enough, where he could reach out to her and pull her against him.

"A boy with manners," she says with a smile, "I'm not really mannered and you know it," she takes a step away from him, drops her pompoms, takes the football like he showed her and lets it fly.

He drops his helmet, runs after the ball, jumps up in the air and catches it. When he lands from the short amount of air, he slams it down on the ground. "And they win it all!" he yells out, getting cherries from all around him. He then runs back to his girlfriend, wraps his arms around her small waist, kisses her and spins her around.

A whistle sounds, breaking the kiss. "Charming, stop messing around with your girlfriend and get back to work!" the coach yells.

Trevor looks down at his girlfriend and kisses her one last time, before picking up his helmet and run back out on the field.

Victoria watches her boyfriend run and joins the guys. Her lips swollen from the kissing, face heated up still a little and heart racing. But he always did that; every time he kissed her or told her he loved her, her heart would fly. "Vic, let's get back to it shall we?!" the head cheerleader Candies says coldly.

Victoria turns around, to go back into the routine and lessons to the background sound of the football players hitting against one another. Somewhere on the field her boyfriend from childhood was working on the plays and doing his best. But he always did his best and beyond.

♥♥♥

Victoria showered and hurried to get ready. She had a good morning at practice, aside from pissing off the head cheerleader Candies. One incident with Candies was enough for her. She put on her clothes and was putting her necklace with Trevor class ring on it and a key next to it. Trevor told her their Junior year, that the key was a promise for their future home together and to never take it off and to never take off his class ring.

As she slipped it on, her locker slams closed making her jump. "I bet you just loved that," Candies says through her teeth.

It didn’t take the smartest person to know what she was talking about. "He's my boyfriend, he can kiss me if he want's." Victoria tells the girl.

Candies galleries at Victoria. It's no secret why Candies hated Victoria, back in middle school Candies had asked Trevor to dance and he told her, that he only danced with Victoria. Then following years, she tried to get him to break up with Victoria, telling him lies that he knew wasn't true. It wasn’t till after Freshman year, did Candies develop a C cup and a butt that swaggered. It got all the guys to look at her and ask her out. But never Trevor. "You won't stay with him forever. He'll get tired of you,"

"Think what you want, but it won't happen," picking up her bag, she leaves the locker room.

The dividing wall from the hallway, she is almost at the edge when she hears voices. "Dude, I don’t know why you just don’t buy her a ring," her younger brother by a year asks someone.

"Told you my plan about that," Trevor says back to her brother Jason.

-Ring?- she thinks and before another word is said and to much is revealed, she jumps on Trevor strong muscular back, wrapping her arms and legs around him. "Boo,"

Jason smiles at Trevor, as he wraps his arms around her legs so she wouldn’t slip. "You talk about her and she shows up," he laughs out.

"Shut up," Trevor says through his teeth.

Trevor and Jason start walking down the hallway with Victoria on Trevor back. He didn’t care if he was carrying Victoria, he knew he would never drop her. Victoria phone starts going off in her pocket and she tries to get down, but Trevor keeps her in place not wanting to let her go. "Put me down, someone calling me," she says trying to reach into her jacket pocket, but the zipper stuck again.

Out of nowhere, Trevor takes off leaving Jason behind. "Now, why would I ever want to put you down?" he is more than halfway to the lunch room.

"Trevor Steven Charming," she says, only making him laugh. He liked it when she tried to put him in his place. It was cute more than anything.

He reaches the lunchroom where more than half the students are gathered eating morning food. "Trevor Charming, has the princesses and won't let anyone have her!" he yells out, as he passes people left and right.

Victoria was use to this side of him, he had no bad bone in his body. Just a carefree spirit more than anything. He did change in a blink of an eye, when it came to picking on people. He stood up for them and gotten in trouble more than once and a black eye or two. "Your going into hot, we aren’t going to make it." she tells him, watching their table coming up fast.

How many years has it been, that he has tried to perfect the landing for her safety at the table? All through high school? Out of how many days of those years did they do this? "Just watch, this won't end badly," he tells her.

"You always say that," she tells him.

At the last second, he let's go of her and she lands down on the table with a hard thud. Trevor on the other hand, doesn't make a smooth landing as he crashes into his nerdy friend Sid. Sid food tray goes flying and get's them both. "Sorry Sid," Trevor says standing up and helping Sid up, as he pushes up his glasses.

"It's okay, the landing is getting better," he says.

Trevor smiles broadly. "Told her, it wouldn’t end badly," he looks back at Victoria. "The end result was better than the other times,"

"Say that to my butt," she tells him.

He walks over to her, as their other friend Brook, dressed to impress in her clothes she fashioned together helps clean up Sid. Trevor on the other hand, gets down on one knee, kisses his fingers and puts them on the side of her butt. "Sorry cute little butt," he tells it.

Victoria rolls her eyes. "Your so weird Cookie Stealer,"

He smiles up at her, as she takes a finger and removes some of the pudding from his nose and sticks it in her mouth. "It's part of my charm," when she takes her finger out of her mouth, he grabs her wrist and puts her finger in his mouth and gets what is last of the chocolate that is on her finger. Once he removes the finger, he ponders over the taste of the food. "What do you think of the pudding of the day?" he asks looking up at her.

"Very charming," she says with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, another twisted story. Hope this makes up for me planning on taking down Twisted Cinderella for a little bit.