Status: This story been screaming in my head all the day to be started.

Twisted Prince Charming

Cursed Heart

"You can't love someone with your full heart, if you did then you can't love yourself," the Witch told him.

"As long as she loves me,"

"And he loves me,"

"We can face anything,"

♥♥♥♥

Trevor looked at his watch, took Victoria hand without a word and lead her outside. "Where are we going?" she asks him as they go through the exit it with falling snow and plenty of it on the ground. "It's freezing out here," she tells him.

"Just a little further," Trevor tells her as he leads the way to the gazebo.

Once under the shelter of it, he takes off his and puts it around her. Hugging the jacket close she looks around at the white wonder world around them. "So what are we doing out here?"

He smiles at her. "Always with the questions," he whispers as he rubs his thumb over her bottom lip. "I have a really important question for you,"

"What is that?"

"Victoria-"

Trevor stops talking when he sees a dark figure walking up behind them. The movement graceful. He puts his arm around Victoria sensing something is up and not in a good way. Moving her behind him, he stairs at the hooded figure. "Lovely night for true love, isn't it?" the hooded figure asks in a lovely voice.

"Who are you?" Trevor senses something is up and doesn’t trust this new commer into their winter wonderland.

"Oh you know, just enjoying a brisk night," the hooded figure looks past Trevor and to Victoria. "A man will do anything for the woman he loves, best for you to remember that,"

Victoria grabs on to Trevor arm. "Let's go back inside we are missing the dance,"

Trevor opens his mouth to say something to her, but the hooded figure is the one that talks. "Oh darling you miss understand on what is going on. You two aren't even going to have the chance to go back into that school dance,"

A shadow wraps around Victoria pulling her away from Trevor and into the woods. "Victoria!" Trevor tries to go after her, but another shadow wraps around him and pulls him a different way.

Thrown down in the snow the hooded figure looks down at Trevor face as he lays before her feet. "You and I have our own venue to talk. Your 'girlfriend' and that shadow have their own thing going on,"

Trevor gets up, looks around but doesn’t see Victoria anywhere. "Where did you have that thing take here?"

"Like I said, only worry about is us,"

"What do you want from me?" Trevor asks glaring at the hooded figure, not thinking of how cold it is at the time being.

The hooded figure straightens out her spin, as if to become taller. "You are going to make right a wrong that happened a long time ago," she tells him.

"What wrong is that?"

"Someone in your bloodline, turned away someone in my family. With them turning that person away, they had a cursed placed on them self and your family. Though, now even my family is cursed and make our wrongs right, all will be fixed,"

Trevor laughs. "Please, I don’t believe in that crap,"

"Think about it Trevor, why does every woman that is either a wife or girlfriend in your family dies. Victoria will be the same, if you don’t fix the wrong,"

"Don't you dare threaten Victoria!"

"Trevor!" Victoria screams.

Trevor tries to run to Victoria voice, but his ankle gets wrapped around by the same shadow that pulled him and he falls down on his face. "And where do you think you are going?"

In the distance Trevor could see Victoria almost waist down in black gunk. The snow around her is black as ash. Now even the snow falling from the sky is ash and the moon above even though it was hidden behind dark clouds could be seen in its full moon glory. "What are you doing to her?"

"Taunting her heart, which in turn will kill her. If you don’t do what I tell you," the hooded figure walks around him, so he has to look up at her. "Break her heart, like you are snapping a twig and never look back. If you do, I will allow her to live,"

"Trevor!" Victoria screams of pain and sorrow. "Trevor I love you!"

"Fine, I'll do it," he says with a shaking voice.

"Say it louder, so she hears you," the hooded figure tells him in a cruel voice.

Trevor swallows deeply. "I never loved you Victoria! I thought someday I could, but I was wrong! I want nothing to do with you!"

A scream of sorrow and then all goes dead quite. The shadow around Trevor ankle vanishes. He stands up and looks at the unmoving form of Victoria. "Why isn't she moving?" he whispers.

The hooded figure pulls back their hood, revealing someone that looks like Victoria, but it's not her, this woman eyes are cold and dead. "Oh a side effect of being in that black goo, she'll be fine. She'll just sleep for some time, nothing to worry about. Now come, before I kill her,"

Trevor looks at Victoria unmoving body, pulls out his phone. Bumps the ring box in his pocket making him sick to the stomach. But he moves his hand away from it, grabs his phone texts her brother and then follows the woman with the girl with the same face as Victoria, but in no way is she like her.

♥♥♥♥

"So you have him now, what are you going to do now?"

The witch smiles. "I'm still pulling his strings, once I know he is cut off from her for sure. Then I'll show him my true face. First, I'm going to make him hate himself and as he does that, he will hate himself."

"And what are you going to do about her?"

"Let her heart kill her, that tar she was in did more than scare her."