Status: This story been screaming in my head all the day to be started.

Twisted Prince Charming

Love Birds

"You should have known better, than to hide from me. Now pay up," the witch says. "If you want to protect her."

He looks down at her sleeping face. Places a kiss on her forehead and steps away. "I love you and that's all that matters," he whispers.

♥♥♥

The start of school always starts at the end of the week by two days. So on the second day, Victoria rolls on to her side, draping her arm over a warm body. She cracks open her eyes and looks up at the face of Trevor as he smiles down at her. She groans, looks at her alarm clock. "What time did you sneak in this time?" she asks, knowing her alarm clock would go off in five minutes.

He looks over at the alarm clock, shrugs his shoulders as he looks back down at her and pulls her closer to his side. "Long enough to hear you talk in your sleep,"

"I don’t talk in my sleep," she tells him.

"Yes you do," he pulls out his phone. "I have proof,"

"You recorded me talking in my sleep? That's creepy,"

He smiles at her, as he goes into his apps and finds the recorder and plays back some of the stuff he recorded. "I don't care, give me the cookie," then soft snoring follows after.

Trevor then turns off the recorder and puts his phone back in pocket. "Dreaming of us being kids again?" he asks smiling down at her.

She shrugs her shoulders. "No idea, I don’t remember dreaming anything. Whatever I do remember, it was snowing. But it wasn’t white snow. It was black."

"Soot?"

She shrugs her shoulders again. "It felt like snow,"

He shrugs his shoulders, then pulls her on top of him and rests his arms above her butt. "It was just a dream," he tells her, taking one of his hands and moving her hair that fell into her face, out of the way. "So not to change the subject, how does going to the carnival sound?"

Victoria remembers seeing posters for the carnival around town. "Sure, you going to get me another stuffed toy?" she points at the toys in the corner on top of a small sofa. Over the years, he had won her all those toys, but she always sleeps with the first one he ever got her. The teddy bear lays next to them.

He picks up the teddy bear and puts it above his head, so it looks at her. "Maybe, but you've never told me, why you just sleep with this one," he says pointing at the toy above his head.

"It's the first one you ever got me, it holds a special place in my heart," she tells him, looking him in the eye as she tells him this.

He grabs the bear again, looks at it, then back at her. "I think this thing has a better deal than me. It gets to sleep with you all night, as I have to sneak in through the window early in the morning, just to get to cuddle with you and watch you sleep."

The alarm clock turns on, playing music. She reaches over and turns it off, then rolls off of him. "You want to trade places with a stuffed toy?" she asks laying on her stomach, looking at him.

He pulls her close, kisses her on the head and looks down at her with the softest look in his eyes. The sort of look, a boy--a man gives the woman that he loves. No one in comparison would ever get that look from him. Only Victoria ever would. He loved her with all his heart. "If that meant I would wake up in your arms, then yes," he holds her close to his body. She was so small compared to him. Like a little doll.

"Vic are you awake?!" Victoria mom yells from downstairs, as breakfast creeps upstairs.

Victoria looks over her shoulder at her closed door. "Yes!" she yells, then she looks back at Trevor. "You should leave, unless you feel like getting in trouble," she tells him.

He sits up and pulls her back into his chest, kisses the side of her head and whispers into her hair, "You should know by now, I'm a bad boy that does what he want's." he tells her, then gets up off the bed and goes to the open window.

She glances over her shoulder at him. "Punching Alex Trump, because he smacked my butt, doesn’t make you a bad boy," she tells him.

He winks at her. "I've punched more guys then you will ever know," he slips out the window, only to peek in through the window one last time. "See you in ten minutes," then he's gone, to go back home to get dressed, since he came only wearing long basketball shorts and no shirt on.

Victoria gets up, looks around her empty room and ruffles up her hair. "He's such a creeper," she mumbles, only to think of her nightmare from last night. She had been standing in black snow as it started to swallow her. She watched as Trevor fought a figure in a black cape covering their head. The fighting was to keep him away from her, as she was being swallowed. She had felt Trevor crawl into her bed, waking her up enough to make the dream go away. But that didn’t mean, it still didn’t bothered her.

♥♥♥

Victoria dresses for school and starts to eat alongside her brother and true to his word Trevor walks into the house without knocking. Her parents like him enough, that he didn’t have to knock and he even had his own house key. Her parents trusted them enough, not to do anything stupid and if they did, just use protection. Over a year ago, they had started her on the pill just in case anything would happen. They hadn't taken that step yet, Trevor had wanted to wait at least a year into college at the most. Many would had thought he was stupid, but he didn’t care. Something like the first time, had to be planned and cherished. Not something to get it done and over with. If anything he was really old school and that is maybe one of the reason Victoria and everyone liked him so much. Even before high school started, Victoria dad had given Trevor his blessing to someday marry her. If that wasn’t the jumping the gun, what was?

"Morning everyone," Trevor says with a big smile on his face, as he makes his first stop next to Victoria and gives her a kiss on the head.

Victoria mom smiles at Trevor, showing off the face of a young girl she had been so many years ago. "Good morning Trevor," at the age of thirteen, Victoria had figured people out just by looking at their faces. Ever since Trevor had lost all the babyness of his face, her mom started flirting with him. It disturbed Victoria and her brother to the point, they told their dad. Course their dad didn’t worry, cause Trevor was a good boy. Though when it came down to it, they all knew that, but with their mom acting the way she did, it made them worry for his safety.

"So have a I missed anything?" he asks, taking some milk that Victoria and Jason mom gives him.

"Nothing," Victoria says to him, as she bites into her food and of course he takes one of the cut up pieces of pancake off her plate and puts it in his mouth. "You know, you can just get a plate," she tells him.

He shrugs his shoulders. "I know, but I like eating off your plate. It taste really good when it's on yours," he then quickly smiles at her mom. "Not meaning to say, that the pancakes on my plate would taste any different. I just like sharing with her,"

Victoria rolls her eyes. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Love me forever," he says taking another peace of pancake.

Jason acts like he chokes on his food. "To much love in the room. So wrong!" then for the hell of it, he falls off his chair and acts as if he is dead.

Just then Victoria and Jason dad walks into the kitchen with newspaper in hand. "Get off the floor Jason and sit in your chair or we are going back, putting you in the high chair." he tells his son, as he sits down in his chair.

Jason gets up and takes a bow. "Thank you, thank you, I do birthday parties and parties all together," he says, then he takes his seat.

"Jason I wouldn’t make to much fun, some day you will have a girlfriend and you two will be as much as love birds as those two. That it'll make everyone sick," their dad tells him.

Victoria and Jason mom sits down in her chair next to her husband and starts eating her food along with the others. Only putting down a plate of food in front of Trevor and a plate of pancakes on her husband spot. "Hey dad, do you mind if we go to the carnival this weekend?" Victoria asks, course she didn’t have to ask, her parents try to give her and her brother as much freedom as possible. Get a lot of the outside world experience and live through their mistakes.

Her dad puts down his newspaper he had just started reading. "Of course, just get home by midnight," he tells her, then looks over at her brother. "For you it's ten,"

"What? Why?" Jason asks around his food.

"You need to work on your homework, got on the school website and you are falling behind in French," their dad tells him.

"Told you not to take that class," Victoria says to her brother before she bites into her food.

Jason glares at his sister. "You took French," he points out.

"Yes I did and I learned my lesson. Go for a different fourenlaungeg," she tells him.

Trevor alarm on his watch starts going off before Jason can say something back. "We got to get on the road. You still want me to drive you?" he asks Victoria, since her car got voted in against its will, to be Jason driving car for his drivers test that day.

"Yes," they get up, taking their plates to the sink. "See ya all later," she says to everyone. "Please don't destroy my car," she tells her brother as they leave.

"Have a good day love birds!" her dad yells from the kitchen.

Once they are outside, the sky is dark threatening to let lose rain. "Please God don't let him destroy my car in the rain," she prays.

Trevor laughs putting his arm around her shoulders, holding her close as they get close to his blue Chevrolte Colorado. "Don't worry to much, he can't do worse than Sid, Brook and Candy did on the test," he tells her, as he opens the passenger side door for her and helps her in.

A shiver runs through Victoria spin as she looks at her little car. "Just pray, that this isn't the last time we see my car or your going to have to drive us to school until I get it fixed or a new car,"

He smiles, and kisses her on the lips. "I can deal with that," he then closes the door, goes to the driver side, gets in, starts the truck and then they are off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :). Let me know how you like this new Twisted storie please.