Status: This story been screaming in my head all the day to be started.

Twisted Prince Charming

Terror of Illusions

"Once the red moon is over us, then all will be well," she tells him with a wicked smile.

"You can't tell the truth at all can you? Nothing will be better," he tells her.

She cocks her head to the side, with that wicked smile. "I thought you loved her," she shrugs her shoulders. "Guess not and I can just kill her,"

He throws her against the wall. "You touch her and I will-"

♥♥♥

Trevor slipped through her window, she was asleep like she always was when he came over. He liked watching her sleep. Not in a creepy way of course. He slipped in bed with her, getting under the covers, wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her back into his shirtless torso. He kisses her head and nuzzles his nose in her wild bed head.

She takes a deep breath, then wiggles around, reaches out her hand and grabs on to the edge of the bed. She groans and mumbles something under breath, about being pulled apart.

"Vic, you having a nightmare?" he whispers.

She wiggles more and more, till she elbows him in the ribs. He grunts and backs off a little bit, but keeps his arms around her waist. "Trevor," she mumbles his name and shakes her head and he sees she crying. "Don't go..." then she is quit again.

Trevor gets up on his elbow and shakes her lightly, till her eyes open hazly. "Babe, you were having a nightmare," he whispers.

She turns into his chest and shakes her head, not saying a word. "It was bad," she whispers against his chest.

"What was it?" he whispers, knowing that if he talked to load that someone in the house might wake up.

She shakes her head no. "I don't want to talk about," she whispers.

"Babe-"

"I'm not feeling to good, you know I have bad dreams when I'm not feeling good,"

He feels her forehead. "You're burning up," he racks his brain. "It was because we were at the theme park so long and it got so cold,"

She shakes her head. "I shouldn’t gotten sick so fast," she whispers.

"Maybe it's the 24 hour flue, you'll be okay. I'll pamper you all day and wait on you hand and foot," he tells her, as he starts stroking her hair.

She looks up at him. "You already do that Cookie Stealer,"

He smiles down at her. "I know, but I have yet to do it when you are sick. You are so rarely sick, it's not even right," he kisses her forehead. "Get some more sleep, when you wake up, I'll be at your beak and call,"

She buries her face in his chest and pulls up the blankets to her chin. "Spoiler," she mumbles, then she back off to sleep.

♥♥♥

A couple of days pass and Victoria is still sick. Trevor has been with her before school and after, taking care of her. Her parents take care of her of course, but he felt like it was his job. Today was no different. He opens the front door and heads upstairs into her room. She was asleep like always. She almost looked like Sleeping Beauty, but her hair color was different and so were her eyes.

He puts his bag down and kneels down in front of her. "Babe, you awake?" he whispers.

♥♥♥

She was crying, but why was she crying? She knew this wasn’t real, so why was she crying? What had happened before? She knew that the dreams before were bad. But why was that?

Something smashes around her as she stand in the middle of the woods. "Hello?!" she screams.

A figure in a hood steps out behind a tree. "Watch where you step, you are standing on thin ice," Victoria looks down and she standing on ice with water bellow. She then looks up at the hooded figure.

"Please help me,"

The hooded figure shakes their head no. "If I did that, then what would had been all my planning for?"

"What planning? What are you talking about?"

"Just remember this. Your Prince will be mine and everything you hold dear will fall to shambles. You're reality is about to have a big wake up call, because everything you 'think' is reality, is actually an illusion. For all you know, he might not even love you," the ice then brakes completely and Victoria is submerged in the water. "Kiss your life goodbye," then the nightmare ends.

♥♥♥

It was like an infection, every since Victoria woke up, she didn’t know if what she was looking at was real. She didn’t even knew, if he still slipped into her room really early in the morning. That nightmare she had, burned a bad memory in her head, infecting everything and everyone around her.

"Vic, you okay?" Trevor asks putting his hand over her's during lunch.

She shakes her head. "Yeah, my head is just a little fuzzy right now. I didn’t sleep to good again," she tells him truthfully.

"More nightmares?" Sid asks.

She shakes her head.

"You want to go to the nurses office?" her younger brother Jason asks.

She shakes her head. "I just want to get through the day and head home,"

"What about work?" Brook asks with big eyes, that were almost to big for her head. How did she make them get so big?

"They already know I haven't been feeling good, so it'll be fine,"

"Maybe I should drive you home," Trevor tells her.

She shakes her head. "No, you have practice. That big game is coming up and you can't miss anymore practices then you already have,"

"I'll drive her home," Jason says with a big grin on his face.

"You have practice to," she reminds him.

Jason frowns and just stuffs food in his mouth.

"Than Brook can you drive her?" Brook shakes her head no. "What about you Sid?"

Sid shakes his head as well. "Sorry man, but I have newspaper stuff I have to deal with,"

Trevor exhales loudly. "Fine," he then sets his sights on Victoria. "Call me when you get home," he orders her.

Victoria shakes her head. "Okay," she whispers, then leans her head on his shoulder. It felt so good to be near him, but the big question popped up in her head again. Did he really love her? Or was he just faking it?

♥♥♥

Victoria was almost home when her vision started to blur. She see something big, like a dragon flies at her and she swerve, into something hard. Heart pounding, she feels blood slide down from my forehead. Her door opens with unknown force of strength or had it always opened like that? "You are okay, you are safe now," a male voice says. Somewhere in the back of Victoria mind, she knew that male voice name. But who was he? She was to foggy with her memories.