Status: This story been screaming in my head all the day to be started.

Twisted Prince Charming

Cracked Heart

"Now don't fall Trevor or there no way you are getting out," she laughed.

Trevor heald onto the pieces of fallen bridge for dear life. "Why are you even doing this?! And don't you dare, tell me that you love me!" he spat.

She stops laughing and glares at him. "Because you are supposed to love me and only me! If your many back grandfathers had loved my family member from back then, then none of this would happen," she stands tall with a black ivory cane with a skull on it, with the eyes growing a gold color. "Now answer my question and think hard about it,"

♥♥♥

She was pissed. No pissed wasn't the right word. She was outraged! And then some! The illusion was meant for her to crash and die. But it didn’t go the way it was supposed to, because he was being weak hearted! If she had been the one that placed the curse on Trevor family all those hundreds of years ago, she would had gotten what she wanted by now. But oh no, he just had to play the freaking hero! That isn't how it's supposed to go.

The sliding doors to the hospital slide open and in wealds the bed that has Victoria on it, with people rushing down the hallway. The yell her name, her age and what happened to her. She didn’t look heart. Yes, she had a big bruise on the side of her face, a split lip. But nothing life threatening. But if she just moved her finger, make over her nose, then maybe a rib would crack and go into her lung. Or maybe she could just save herself all her magic and just end it all.

But damn it she couldn't do that. She was protected by 'love'. Her love! So why not put a curse on her to forget? -Yes, that would sped things up nicely.- She thought and with a wicked smile, she snaps her fingers, the lights flicker and she laughs a cackle of a laugh before strolling out of the hospital.

♥♥♥

Waking with a start, Victoria heart was beating a miles and hour. But what woke her up? The heart monitor or was it...? She looked to the chair next to the window, where that boy slept. How long had he been there now and why was he there in the first place? She didn’t know him. She knew if she did, because of that face. Who could forget that face?

She knew she was in the hospital, she had woken up long enough to know that and to know her parents, brother and friends were freaking out. But that boy sleeping in the corner had fraked out the worst. Why?

The door to the hospital room opens and in walks a plump nurse. Victoria had woken up a few times to know she was her nurse. But she didn’t know her name, did she?

She opens her mouth, but her throat is so sore it hurts to talk.

The nurse notices her trying to talk, so she hands her the cup of ice water. "How are you feeling hun?" the nurse asks her in a soft voice, as not to wake up the sleeping boy.

The nurse checks her wrist and watches her watch and counts. "My head hurts," Victoria informs her when she drinks the cup of ice water all the way down.

The nurse lets go of her wrist and takes out a small flashlight, turns it on and goes back and forth at Victoria eyes, checking their reactions. "Well you did hit it really hard, your air bag didn’t go off when it was supposed to. You're lucky your alive at all. If it hadn't, who knows what would had happened to you," the nurse shakes her head. "It's a darn shame you got hurt, your such a cute thing," the nurse looks over at the boy, then back to Victoria. "That your boyfriend?" the nurse asks.

Victoria shrugs her shoulders. "Never seen him before,"

"You might got a small concussion, so your memory might be a bit foggy yet. In a few days or a couple weeks, things should be coming clear to you. Do you know when your birthday is?"

"June 5,"

The nurse shakes her head, as she picks up the clipboard with all of Victoria info. "Middle name,"

"Scarlet,"

"How many siblings do you have?"

"One younger brother Jason,"

The nurse shakes her head and puts the clipboard down. "Everything looks right, but like I said, you might have a small concussion, nothing to worry about. These things work themselves out in the end,"

The woman reminded Victoria of the pink Fairy from Sleeping Beauty almost. It must had been the way she was talking and the way her eyes glittered or something. The boy stures to the sound of their voices and his eyes open, only to look at Victoria first and then to the nurse. The nurse smiles. "I'm going to go get you something to eat, I'll be back in ten minutes," then she is off.

The boy moves his chair closer to the bed and takes Victoria warm hand into his cold hands. His hands swallowed her hand up. But even so, their hands fit together, like a puzzle peace. "Vic I was so worried," he whispers, as if he has been crying for hours and by the sight of his eyes, he very well could had been. "How are you feeling? Do you want me to fluff your pillow or asking for another blanket?"

The way he was talking, it was like he had have her on a pedestal forever. But why? What was she to him? "I'm sorry, but I have no idea who you are," she takes her hand from his, but the action feels...wrong.

Shock crosses Trevor face, like she had just slapped him and pulled out his heart and crushed it. "Vic it's me, Trevor, your boyfriend," he says in a pained voice.

She looks him up and down, but nothing sticks of who he says he is. She shakes her head. "Sorry, but I don’t know you,"

"We've been dating since Pre-K, you call me Cookie Thief even to this day, because I stole a cookie from you. That's how we ended up dating, because of that incident," she thinks about his words, she remembers the cookies, but she doesn't remember anyone stealing them. She shakes her head. "I started sneaking into your room over the summer, to watch you wake up. Watching you wake up, is like watching the sun come up and the stars staying around to hang out," he reaches for her hand again and she allows it. "Please tell me you at least remember the mornings we share," he pleads.

She thinks to all the mornings of that summer. The window had been closed the night before, but in the morning it was open, like Jack Frost had come over, like he does in the movie 'The Guardians. But no one was ever in bed with her. "I'm sorry I don't," she says in a soft sad voice.

Trevor was a strong man, but hearing those words that she didn’t remember him, was like she never loved him in the first place. That the years they spent together was just a waist of time. "Vic-" How could he tell her, that she was breaking his heart, when she couldn’t remember who he was?

The hospital door opens and Trevor was thinking it was the nurse coming back, but he was oh so wrong. It was Jace, with an arm load of balloons and stuffed toys. He adds his stuff to the growing treasures people have been delivering for the past two days. "Hey Vic," Jace glares at Trevor. "Trevor," he then goes to the other side of Victoria and takes her hand. "I'm so glad you are awake,"

Victoria confusion spikes up again, but this guy she remembered. But why didn’t she remember Trevor? "Hi Jace,"

"I'm so glad you're safe babe," and just like that Jace kisses Victoria on the mouth right in front of Trevor.

Trevor mouth drops open as he watches this event in front of him. Victoria pushes Jace away, and rubs her mouth with a napkin that was next to her empty cup of water. "You know I don't like people watching when you kiss me," she says to Jace.

Jace smiles at her, but it was like he was smiling at Trevor with a wicked smile that screamed he finally got the girl. "I was just so worried about you babe, that's all,"

The hospital door opens again and the plump nurse walks in with a tray of food. "You that just got here, out. You haven't spent every waking hour with the girl," she says in a woman in charge of the world.

Jace kisses Victoria on the mouth again. "I'll be back later," he whispers to her, then he leaves.

The nurse puts Victoria food down on the table. "That boy isn't your boyfriend," the nurse says straight out.

Vitoria stunted by these words, sputters. "What? But- He...and kiss..."

The nurse shakes her head and points at Trevor. "This boy has been by your side all this time and refuses to leave. That screams true love," she tells Victoria.

Trevor gets up, his legs feeling like he had no knee caps. "I'm going to go home and change," he whispers, but as he is about to walk on further, he pulls out his class ring on the silver chain and puts it over Victoria head, where it falls in place. Where it has always been. "What ever that ass fills your head with, know I've loved you for the right reasons," then he leaves, like a beaten dog.

The nurse tsks as Trevor leaves closing the door behind him. "Pour boy," then she looks back to Victoria. "Now you get your head on straight girl or all you know will crumble," then she leaves.

♥♥♥

Trevor wasn't a guy of violent design by any means. But here and now, he had to punch his punching bag down his basement as hard as he could. He only seen Jace kissing his girlfriend over and over again in his head. Trevor heart was beating hard in his chest. The thudding felt good, but it also hurt, cause it was like a peace was missing. Hell a peace was missing!

The basement door opens. "Trevor come up for dinner!" his mom yelled from above.

"Not hungry!" he says, beating the punching bag over and over again, feeling his heart pump and the sweet going down his chest and back. His heart was pumping like crazy, like it was cracked and it very well could had been for all he knew.

"What's wrong?! Is it Victoria, you've been down there since you got home," her voice was worried.

Yes. No. Maybe. God he didn’t know, he just knew something was wrong. It was like he had woken up to his worst nightmare ever! His girlfriend--the girl that grabbed hold of his heart that first day in Pre-K that he loved to no end, didn’t know who he was and she just let that Jason--ass kiss her!

One hard punch to the punching bag and it comes off it's meddle chain and hits the sofa. "I'm going back to the hospital!" he yells as he grabs his shirt.

"Take a shower first! You don't want to make her gag to the smell of you!" his mom yells, then closes the door.

He stops and thinks about it, he takes a whiff of himself and scrunches up his nose. "Fine, I'll take a shower first and change." he grumbles to himself.