Status: This story been screaming in my head all the day to be started.

Twisted Prince Charming

Weak Pride

"You don't even know how to break the curse. No one does," the witch tells him.

"How do you not know? The witch that placed it on my family, must had written something down to fix this mess,"

"No, she wanted it to stick, until someone in my family landed one of. There is nothing you can do,"

♥♥♥♥

A few more days had passed and Victoria was back to school. She had come home only two days ago and the night before Trevor had tried to sneak into her room, but her window was locked. Over summer and even before the accident, her window had been unlocked. So why was it locked? Trevor had seen she was still wearing his class ring like always. He had tapped on the window, but she didn’t stir.

Now standing in the hallway by his locker, he waited to see her. The bell goes off and the sea of friends comes out. Victoria locker was two lockers from his. As he watched every face pass by, he waited to see her's, but he never seen her's. So where was she?

"You pinning away on someone, you can never have?" Candy asks with a smile as she walks up to Trevor.

"No, I am pinning away on 'my girlfriend'. Victoria doesn't remember me, but she remembers everyone else,"

Candy says side to side, with her books pressed to her chest. "Well if you are looking for her, I just seen her and Jace making out by the long hallway,"

Pain fills Trevor heart. He pushes away from his locker and starts walking down the hallway and lets himself being swallowed by everyone. He doesn’t hear anyone as they talk to him, over the sound of his own heart, like it's being broken in half. People pat him on the back and all he feels is a dull thump of his heart.

Slipping into class, he sits down in his normal spot and waits for Victoria. She comes in alone with a blush on her face. She sits down, but not next to him like always, she sits with Sid. Sid looks over at him and pulls out his phone quickly texting away. Seconds later Trevor phone goes off. {Okay, someone needs to explain to me, what the H is going on!}

{Wish I knew,}

Trevor looks back at Sid and all he does is give him a sad look. With the last of students in class, a girl takes Victoria peace. The girl smiles at Trevor like he is a peace of candy she has wanted all her life. Which could be true for all he knew.

♥♥♥♥

At the end of the day, more than half of the girl student body had hit on Trevor, but he paid them no mind. He was like a walking zombie in the halls. He would talk to people, but he wouldn’t really hear what they said.

By the time for football, he was all geared up and was facing off from Jace and wrong as it might sound, Trevor wanted to tackle Jace with all he had and give him ten fold for taking his girl--his soul mate. "Hike!" the guy in front of Jace yells.

The football plays clash against one another. Trevor moves unhumanly almost as he jumps over the others and tackles Jace before he can even throw the ball. The tackle was loud of plastic and metal hitting one another. The cheerleaders had stopped practice on the sidelines. He could feel Victoria eyes on him, she had gone back to cheerleading and with this act of violence he almost didn’t feel himself, like something was driving him to act this way. He wasn't a violent guy by design by any means, but something had at long last snapped.

He felt his teammates pull him from Jace as he made contact with his face through the helmet. "Trevor, knock it off!" Jason yells. Struggling against everyone grip, Jason gets in front of him and pushes his chest. "He's down Trevor, don't get into anymore trouble then you already have!" he yells.

The whistle is blown. "Trevor hit the showers!"

As Trevor forces himself to walk away, he looks to where the girls are at. Victoria is looking between him and Jace as he gets up. "Jason, have I lost her?"

Jason looks over at his sister. "No man, she fighting to remember. She made me talk about you and her till she feel asleep,"

Once Jason and Trevor are almost back to the school, Trevor looks to Jason. "Do me a favor?"

"If it in clouds punching Jace in the face, for making out with my sister, I'm there for ya. That lame ass, was making out with her in front of my locker, I had to pull them apart." Jason messes up his hair. "In all truth, it was like she was trying to get away from him, but for some reason she really couldn’t," Jason looks at Trevor with a smile. "And you know she not afraid to hit people,"

Trevor rubs his jaw from when she had punched him once in her sleep. "I know the impact of how that feels, trust me,"

"So what do you want me to do?"

"When she asleep, slip in and unlock her window, I want to try something,"

"You going to seduce my sister?"

Trevor rolls his eyes. "Dude you know me,"

"I don’t know, you did jump up in the air really high, just to punch Jace through his helmet. But I'll do it, just because I don’t like him and I like you more. But if she punches you in the face, that is your fault,"

"Thanks,"

♥♥♥♥

The next day, really early in the morning Trevor slipped into Victoria room. She was sound asleep holding onto the teddy bear like she always did. But the other stuffed animals were gone, in their place were those she got from the hospital. So what happened to those toys he had won for her?

Trevor carefully lays down in the bed and pulls her close to his body. "Vic," He whispers so softly, it's as if he doesn’t say her name at all.

"Trevor," she whispers back and she sounds herself.

"Tell me what to do, to make you remember," he whispers again so soft.

Victoria opens her mouth, but she says nothing and it's almost a painful reaction. She starts to thrash in her bed, then she opens her eyes. A scream comes out of her mouth and slaps Trevor clean cross the face. "What are you doing here?!"

"Being a weak hearted man," Trevor slowly gets out of the bed, his face stinging from where she had slapped him. As he is about to leave, he stops, but doesn’t dare look back at her, for if he did who knew what he would do. "He doesn’t love you Vic, he is just using you. He could never love you like I do, I love you so much it hurts and seeing you with him, is driving me to be someone I'm not." he slips out the window then. "Read all your diaries, lesson to what people have to say about me and maybe you will remember me," he then is gone feeling like a broken man.

♥♥♥♥

"So you put a spell on him to?"

"Yes,"

"You could had warned me, if his first had gotten a better impact he could had broken my nose,"

"Don't be such a baby, you're fine,"

"So now what? With them both having curses placed on them, what is the next step?"

"Watch Victoria fall more in love with you and watch as Trevor anger gets the best of him,"

"If his anger gets the best of him, he could do worse to me then break my nose,"

The cloaked figure turns away from him and starts walking into the woods. "That is your own fault for pissing him off over and over again. No one else's."
♠ ♠ ♠
What does everyone think?