Status: This story been screaming in my head all the day to be started.

Twisted Prince Charming

Party

He stood with a sword in hand, blood dripping from his forehead and arm. He had lost his shield and now he stood with only a sword. "Weak hearts can't kill anything," the snake hissed out.

"If it is to protect her, I will cut the world down to keep her safe and with me," then he charged forward.

♥♥♥♥

The weekend was here now, the big game was that Friday night. The football team was up against Wayland high school. Trevor had been benched because of the incident with Jace. The next game he would get to play, but if Jace was taken out and hurt, then Trevor would go play. He didn’t really care either way, which he should cause he was almost promised a scholarship to any college for football.

The crowd yells for their teams to win and varices numbers to keep trying. Trevor cheered for Jason whenever he would see his good play, but other than that he didn’t say to much. He would glance were the girls where cheering, but as he watched them Victoria didn’t look to into it. It was as if the lights were on, but no one was home.

If things were still the same they would go to the school dance together tonight and then to Skit Dickers country party, where there would be a big pond, a tire swing, a rope to grab hold of and swing out let go and in you go and food. They had went many times having a blast. But it was different now, she wasn’t on his arm. She was on--ugh Jace arm.

Trevor gets up and goes up to his coach. "I'm going to the bathroom,"

"Go for it," his coach says not taking his eyes off the game.

Trevor leaves the game and heads into the school. He wanted to take off his gear, but he couldn’t until the end of the game. "Trevor!" his heart pounded so hard it almost sent him down.

He turns around and Victoria is running up to him in her cheerleading outfit. He has always liked seeing her in it. He was a guy after all and he did have fantastic, but he wouldn’t indulge in them very much. "Sup?"

"You going in?" she asks moving her hand to the school.

"Yeah, you?"

She shakes her head. "Yeah, I'm feeling a bit light headed. I seen you leave the game and thought we could walk in,"

They start walking together and it felt good to Trevor, like he had gotten a peace of his soul back. "Are you feeling lightheaded because of the accident?"

She shakes her head. "Yeah, but I also want to say I was sorry for hitting you. Jason told me that you did that all summer and even the start of school and up to the accident. I was just surprised was all,"

His heart hurt for the next words that were about to come out his mouth. "I'll stop coming into your room. You're with Jace now," he said softly and the words almost cut off his air supply. It was like someone had pulled out his heart and crushed it.

He opens the school door for her and it's like she remember something. He had always opened the school door for her. "You've done this before,"

Trevor shocked by her words. "Yeah a lot actually," he chuckles like it was their secret.

When they are in the big hallway Victoria doesn’t move for a few seconds. "Trevor?"

Trevor is a couple a feet away from her and looks back at her. "Yeah?"

"About you coming over in the morning?"

"Like I said-"

"I don’t want you to stop coming over in the morning. It felt right that you were there and that’s what scared me."

Trevor swallows hard and turns around walks up to her. "Do you trust me?"

"What?" Victoria is taken back by his words.

"Do you trust me?" he asks again.

"Yes?" she asks in a question not sure where this is going.

"Close your eyes,"

"What?"

"I want to try something. I won't do anything weird, if Jason has told you a lot of our past and if you looked at your diaries, you should know me well enough, I have never done anything you didn’t want me to do." he places his hands on her hips very gently. "Please close your eyes and trust me,"

She hesitant, but closes her eyes. Trevor lowers his head and kisses her, soon with his own eyes closed. With only a few seconds they were making out, like it was a birthright of sorts.

In Victoria mind her memories of him come flooding back and it felt so right. When they break a part, she can't help the next words come out her mouth. "I can't believe I made out with Jace!"

Trevor laughs a good hearted laugh. "There my girl,"

She looks up at him. "Forgive me?"

"Nothing to forgive, you couldn’t remember me and you know Jace has had a thing for you. So of course he would had jumped at the chance to make you his. I'm not sorry I punched him,"

"I wouldn’t be either,"

"You still need to go to the nurse office?" he asks concerned.

She shakes her head with a big smile. "Nope, all better,"

He smiles back at her. "Good, I don’t like it when you're not feeling good,"

They start walking down the hallway. "I need to unbarry all those stuffed toys that you gave me,"

"Yeah what happened to those?"

"Closet,"

"Oh, the forbidden closet,"

She smiles up at him. "Yep,"

"The dresser still forbidden?

She shakes her head. "Oh yeah,"

♥♥♥♥

The game came and went, their team won by a point. Then Jace got the wake up call of his life, when Victoria slapped him clean cross the face when he tried to kiss her, getting the guys to laugh. When Trevor put his arm around her, the guys high five one another and yell out, "The royal couple are back together!" getting many to laugh.

At the dance, they danced together and danced with their friend. Then came the crowning. Trevor won as King, but Candy won as Queen, which shocked many. Trevor had to dance with her once and then ran right back to Victoria where he put his crown on her head, even though it was a little big yet. "You are my Queen," he told her before he kissed her.

"What are we?" Jason asked with a smile.

"Count Jester," Trevor told Sid.

"Knew it!"

"Sorscor," Trevor told Jason.

"I can dig it,"

"Me, me, what am I?" Brook asked almost jumping out of her sandals.

Trevor looked at Victoria. "Lady in waiting," Victoria says with a smile.

"What?!" Brook asked shocked.

Victoria erupted in giggles and so did the others. "I'm kidding, your head of security,"

Brook casted a look at Candy as she laughed with another girl from their school and looked over them and gave them a dirty look and made sure to showcase her crown. "Still can't believe you didn’t win," Brook says looking back at them. "But I would be happy to be head security, if that meant I would get to hit the eject button and send her out the castle,"

The song changes fast. "Enough about Candy, let's dance and have fun!" Sid yells and starts to break out in one of his weirdest dances of wiggling and sitting across the floor.

Brook rolls her eyes. "My boyfriend ladies and gentlemen," she said before going after him.

Jason then went after them, as Trevor rapped his arms around Victoria waist and swayed with her out of beat of the song. "So this weekend, you want to go to a party?" he asks resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Hum, will there be swimming and a chance seeing you in swim trunks?"

"Possibly both,"

She turns her head and smiles at him. "I'm in,"

He kisses her. "Good, now let's dance,"

♥♥♥♥

The next day was the big party and everyone was there in shorts, swimming gear, food cooking, laughing filling the air, splashing in the water and all around good time. Getting out of Trevor truck, him and Victoria joined the others with towels in hand and a cooler filled with ice. "Got the ice," Trevor told the older boy Skit, who had graduated a couple years ago.

"Thanks man," Skit wasn’t the nicest looking guy to look at, but he knew how to throw a party. "Go have fun," then he turned away from them.

Trevor put his arm around Victoria waist and headed to where Sid and Brook were at. Both girls were wearing bikini tops and shorts, as both boys wore swim trunks. "No Jason?" Brook asked.

Victoria shock her head. "Nope, he was out cold when I went to go wake him up. If he wakes up, he'll call."

"You trust him driving your car?" Sid asks raising his brow over his dark shades.

"I already told him, if he brakes my car I'm sending him to the North Pole,"

They shake their heads. "So what should we do first?" Sid asks.

"I know what I'm doing," Trevor scooped Victoria in his arms and ran to the water and as soon as they were deep enough he let go and she splashed down.

Laughter erupted.

Bubbles came up to the top of the water. "Victoria, come on up," Trevor said looking at the water, but nothing happened. "Victoria," he said again and again she didn’t come up.

Trevor dived in and swam with his eyes open. He seen something had snaked around her ankle and was making sure she didn’t go anywhere. He grabbed what was every holding her in place as she tried to swim away. He broke it in half and she went up for air and he soon followed, until that same thing grabbed a hold of his ankle, but it felt like fingernails digging into his skin. He kicked it and got up above the water taking in air. "You okay?" Victoria asked panting.

"Yeah you?" she shakes her head. "What was that? One minute you threw me in with nothing at the bottom and then something grabbed me,"

"I don't know, it grabbed me to, I think it cut my ankle,"

"Come on, we need to get it cleaned or it'll get infected," then they both swam back to the shore. "Skid, where the first aid box?!" Victoria yelled as they get out of the water.

"Back of the truck!" he yells back.

"Come on," Trevor puts his arm around Victoria shoulder as his ankle starts to bleed badly and something purple gushing out of it.

"Dude that's nasty," someone said.

"Yeah," was all Trevor said, feeling something strange swell inside of him.

♥♥♥♥

"A scratch on the ankle, really? That all you got?"

The witch held up her fingernails. "My nails have a poison in them, that connects him and Victoria, if he knows what's good for him, he'll do as I say,"

"And when will this happen?"

"First snowfall,"

"That’s months away! You are going to let them be together that long without lifting a finger?!"

"I plan what I plan and you do what you want. You can try to break them up for all I care, but I have to wait till I am fully charged with the magic I need."

"So you are just going to be a spectator in all of this, 'still'?"

"I have my reasons and besides a new player is going to be joining us soon,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone got any words for the new chapter? Anyone wanting to recommend or subscribe?