Status: This story been screaming in my head all the day to be started.

Twisted Prince Charming

Wall of Muscle

She was frozen, in ice. Someone had moved her from the hospital and placed her in the large ice block. She was put here in secret so no one would save her. Her heart was going slow now and she could hardly hear his words. "If I can't have you, then no one will. You will be my frozen Princesses forever. You will not age, you will stay just as you are now for all time," he whispered. "If you had only loved me, this wouldn’t had happened to me," he laughed, but it held no emotion. "Out of all the magic she taught me, this is all I can do. But I guess it came in hand," she could barley feel his warm hand on the side of her face. "I'll think about unfreezing you in a few hundred years. If you play your cards right, I might make you my girlfriend," after that she didn’t feel the heat of his hand and he said nothing more.

♥♥♥♥

If being happy was wrong, then they didn’t want to be right. Trevor and Victoria hung out so much more, that it made everyone else feel uncomfortable. Today was no different. "Would you two knock it off!" Brook finely cracked as they ate lunch.

Victoria and Trevor burst up laughing, almost falling off their chairs. "Told you they would crack!" Victoria laughed out.

Trevor shakes his head, as he tries to get his laughter under control, but so far no luck.

"Were you two just messing with us for the past four days!?" Jason cries out.

At long last their laughter ends, but the smiles don't fade. "Yep, we did it just cause we could," Trevor said taking Victoria hand in his.

"You two are evil," Sid says, stuffing his mouth full of salida.

They smile at their friends and say at the same time, "We know,"

The bell goes off, so they all quickly take care of their lunches and head to their classes. Trevor has his arm around Victoria shoulder. "See ya' next hour," he tells her giving her a kiss on the side of the head, then they part ways.

Brook then takes over walking next to Victoria as they pass Jace, with a split lip, black eye and twisted ankle. Trevor didn't go all out as he could have, but he still did do a good job, showing him who Victoria boyfriend really was.

Going into Wood shop (yes girls take that class to), they get what they need. Everyone is ready by the time the bell goes off. Mr. Fro walks in with a clipboard. "Do what you were doing yesterday, side note to this right quick though," the tallish man looks up, pushing his glasses up his nose. "We have a new student," the double doors to the wood shop open and guy walks in, larger than any of the others in the room. Sure if the guys were one person, they could stand a chance, but just barely. "Everyone this is Braden,"

The boy makes no movement to say hello, he just zooms in on Victoria at first, making her skin crawl, then he looks at the others.

"Branden, go sit with the girls. They don't need any help, but it might stop the guys from looking them over,"

Brook looks at the boy next to her, as he looks her over. She grabs ruler and throws it squire between his eyes. "Bit violent don't you think?" Branden asks in a British accent.

Mr. Fro laughs, making everyone look away from what they are doing. "They got to be, if they want a chance to finish their work. Go to the girl table, figure out what you want to make and if you have any questions, just ask the girls or me." Mr. Fro then turns away and goes to his desk and sits down, propping his legs up on his table, pulling out a wood magazine. The same one that he has looked over for the past few years. How could anyone love reading that much about wood? If they changed up what they had, it would be more believable, but Mr. Fro had the same one every year. So what was really in that magazine?

Branden walks over to their table, casting a shadow over them. "Can I sit here?" he asks Victoria.

She gives him a smile. "Go for it,"

Brook stands up. "I'm going to get to work, you want me to get the wood glue for your Alice in Wonderland castle dollhouse?"

"No, I'll get it, thanks."

Branden pulls out a sheet of paper and a ruler. "Why are you making a dollhouse?" he asks in his gruffy voice.

"The little girl next door, wants a dollhouse for her birthday and I thought, it would be more fun if I make it and then I can just buy all the little things she would need to put it in it," Victoria says getting up to go to her big locker and grabs her project and goes back to the table.

"Why not just buy it?" he asks.

She smiles at him, the smile that could knock a tree over. "What fun would that be?"

♥♥♥♥

After school, it's off to the football field. Trevor and the guys talk to the coach about the new plays, as Branden walks over to them, shadowing them. He hands the coach his slip and the coach shakes his head. "Welcome to the team," he says, then they get back to the play.

The girls stretch, watching the new player shake his head. "Victoria, looks like we just got a new secret weapon. Guess Trevor going to have to sit out," Candy laughs out.

Victoria that wouldn't do it or maybe it was the years of her picking on Victoria that made her have a comeback that made everyone stop with what they are doing. "Oh you mean like you're boyfriend Jace, who tried to make me his girlfriend? And then Trevor kicked his ass, making him sit out? You know, you should really make a handle on your boyfriend,"

Candy eyes turn sharp. "What are you-"

"We all know that Jace is your back up boyfriend, cause you can't have Trevor,"

Candy lunges at Victoria, but Victoria ready for her and trips her, sending Candy on her face. "You slut!" Candy screams and goes after Victoria again.

Hands reach out, as Victoria lands a good punch into Candy face, as Candy staches Victoria across the face. "Back off!" one of the guys yells out as the guys pull the two girls apart.

Trevor wraps his arms around Victoria as she kicked him. "Vic calm down, you won," he says trying to hold her in place, as someone else grabs Candy.

"He's my boyfriend Candy! Get that through your head!"

The new guy appears standing between them like a big wall. "Think this over," he picks up Candy and they walk away.

After everything has calmed down and everyone backs off, Trevor eases Victoria down on the ground and has her face him. "Vic you okay?" he traces the side of her face that got scratched. "That looks like it hurts, let's get you cleaned up," he puts his arm around her waist and they head to nurses office. "How does having a movie night sound?" he asks kissing her on the head.

"Scary movie night?"

He smiles into her hair. "Whatever you want,"

♥♥♥♥

The witch held her nails up to the sunlight, with Victoria flesh under her nails. "I will use anyone that I have to, to get what I want," she looked over her shoulder at the crying girl, with a wicked smile. "Soon I won't have to use your body, I'll soon take over someone else's," then she walks away with a smile that would make anyone stomach sick.