Status: This story been screaming in my head all the day to be started.

Twisted Prince Charming

Dance

(Reason that there is no update like have done before, is because things are catching up to all that.)

♥♥♥♥

Months pass since all the events happened. There are a few pumps with things that make no sense of course, but other than that a lot is quite. The silence makes you wonder what the Witch is up to and what she planning.

Today was the day Victoria was going to pick out her winter dress for the big dance a couple days away. She of course went shopping with her all time best friend Brook. Both girls showing off their dress to the other girl. "Come on Vic, you looked really great in that pink dress!" Brook says over the dividing room to the dressing rooms.

"And you looked really great in that silver dress," Victoria says back as she slides a baby blue dress, with white flex sparkling every time it cot the light every time she moved. There was even shoulder sections of the dress that hung off the dress.

"So hear what happened to Candy?" Brook asks walking out of her dressing room. "Okay I'm ready to be checked out,"

Victoria walks out of her dressing room and looks Brook over in a dark green dress that hugged her body. "I haven't heard anything about Candy, you know I have been MIA about all that since Trevor and I have been spending so much time together." she moves her finger for Brook to turn around fully and soon as she facing her again.

"I know, being around you two is almost getting to nasty to say we are friends," she says rolling her eyes with a teasing smile. "But about Candy, they say that all of the sudden she can't remember anything for the past few months."

"Really? That's weird, what think caused it?" Victoria asks turning around for Brook next.

"She faking it of course,"

"Any good looking ladies in this area, cover up cause there is two good looking guys and a mini version of a good looking guy coming through!" Sid yells.

"Quick back into the dressing rooms before they get here," Brook whispers.

The girls quickly get back into their dressing rooms. As the doors close the three boys walk into the area Victoria and Brook are in. "How's the dress picking going?" Jason asks as he sits down on one of the cushion chairs.

"We are still picking out our dresses," Brook tells him as she steps out of her dress and grabs a yellow mini.

Trevor knocks on Victoria dressing door. "Got my tux picked out. Just need the tie color." he informs here.

"Awesome, I think I picked out my dress." she tells him, as she puts her clothes back on.

"Do I get to look at it?"

Shirt over her head, she picks up all the dresses she had tried on and opens the door. She gives him a smile. "Not till the dance, nice try though."

"They are being cute again," Jason complaints.

"Oh that reminds me, we got a date for you short man," Brook informs Jason still in the dressing room.

"Please don't tell me Rachael Swan!" Jason heart pounding in his throat was like his body was going to explode.

Sid pats Jason on the shoulder with a proud smile. "You'll thank us someday,"

"Vic," Jason starts to complain.

"You'll have fun, now I'm going to go put these back and pull out the dress I want." with that Victoria turns away and heads to the front of the store and grabs a tie that matches her dress and hands it to Trevor. "This color is all you are getting until the prom as to what my dress looks like."

Trevor kisses Victoria on the top of the head. "Fine, so I guess I need to go stand somewhere else so you can get your dress?"

"Yep,"

"Fine," then Trevor walks away.

♥♥♥♥

The next few days flew by and soon it was time for the big dance. Brook was helping Victoria with her hair, as Victoria had worked on Brook toes before. "So what do you think tonight is going to be like?" Brook asks with a smile.

"I'm hoping something really interesting will happen,"

"Like what?" Brook asks with a grin on her face.

Victoria shrugs her shoulders. "Not sure, just think something might happen."

"Well hope you are right," Brook finishes Victoria hair. "Okay, what do you think?"

Victoria looks at herself and grins at Brook. "You should totally go to school for hair."

Brook flips her hair. "Please, I do hair for fun. If I got paid for it, I would at some point in life hate it."

"Fine, fair enough. Now let's get our dresses on."

♥♥♥♥

The boys came to pick up the girls and of course, like any guys when they see their girls dressed in a dress, jays drop and their eyes become as big as their heads. Many pictures are taken and Victoria keeps herself close to Trevor because her mom was getting creepy eyes on him.

"Time to go," Brook says.

"Don't wait up," Jason tells their parents as he closes the front door in front of them.

They get in a black limo as snow starts to fall. "Let's get this party started!" Brook yells as the limo pulls forward.

♥♥♥♥

Arriving at the school, they take more pictures together and soon Jason is pulled away by a girl with red hair. He sends his friends and sister a pleading look as he is dragged away. "You'll thank us later," Brook says waving her fingers back at him.

"I'm so getting you guys back for this," he whispers harshly as he vanishes around the corner.

The group of friends chuckle, before they go and join the others in the GYM.

Music plays loudly, some kids sit and eat and talk, as others dance. "So what should we do first?!" Sid asks over the music.

Trevor takes Victoria hand. "I know what we are doing, catch up with you guys later!" as they step on to the dance floor, the music turns into a slow dance. Trevor pulls Victoria close to his body and they start to slowly dancing. "You look like Cinderella, but I know you aren't here. Because you are my Victoria, you are a princesses all on your own," he tells her in a soft voice.

"You are such a suck up," Victoria chuckles out.

He buries his nose in the crook of her neck. "I have something to ask you, but not yet."

"And what do you have to ask me?" she asks him as he pulls away to look down at her.

"No telling till later," he whispers before kissing her on the lips.

The music becomes upbeat again and everyone on the dance floor starts to dance crazy. "Fine, then I'm going to drive you crazy till then," Victoria says with a teasing smile and spins in one place and goes in search for Brook and Sid.

♥♥♥♥

"The snow fall is here, that means all that I want will come true," the Witch tells Jace.

"And me as well. When does the show get on the road?" he asks crossing his arms.

"At midnight he will ask her a question and that is when their joined heart will be broken."

"What question is that?"

The Witch smiles a twisted smile. "A question about every man asks the love of his life. Fitting he would ask her on this night, don't you?" her body then becomes many crows and they take flight. "At midnight, their dreams will be no more!" she yells in the howl of the winter wind as the snow starts to fall more, making everything a winter wonderland.