Status: bieber fever oops

5:31

5.31

It’s 5.31am and I can’t sleep.

I know there’s a feasible solution to this, which includes giving up my pride and climbing into his bed, but I’m not ready to do that just yet. Even if I have been tossing and turning all night.

I turn in my bed and sigh. The bed feels empty and cold and all I want are his arms around me, holding me tight to him. I want to hear his heartbeat pressed against my ear, lying on his chest as he holds me as close as he can, his breathing lulling me to sleep.

I don’t want to give up, but the need to sleep next to him far exceeds my need to be right.

A quick decision allows me to pull the covers off in a rapid motion, my heels hitting the soft, plush floor with a quiet thud as I make my way towards his room, the door open slightly, enough for me to slide through and climb onto his bed.

He stirs, his eyes fluttering open as he looks at me. “Hey,” he whispers, his voice heavy with sleep.

“I’m sorry Justin,” I tell him. “I’m sorry I was a jealous raging bitch today.”

He chuckles and lifts a tattooed muscled arm, allowing me to crawl into bed with him and nestle into the crook of his arm. “Go to sleep, B.”

I smile and tilt my head up, my lips meeting with Justin’s in a short but sweet kiss. When he pulls away, he gives me the Bieber grin I’ve come to love and rests his head on his pillow, his eyes drawing shut. I wrap an arm around him and with ease, close my eyes into a peaceful state of mind.

It’s 5.45am and I’m finally asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
you guys have seen how hot bieber has become yes or yes
the feels are back HELLO