Status: ok so i read this and it was bad sooooo im restarting :)

Biscuits, Milk Tea & a Boy I'll Never Forget

Life Game

SAM~

I jump in surprise when I hear a sudden banging on my door. I let out a string of curse words as I reluctantly roll out of my futon bed and grab my fake, toy taser (but robbers don't know that) and slowly press my ear up to the door. I don't have a peephole but I did have a set of perfect, rad, totally awesome 20/20 ears.

"Who's out there?" I yell, my ear still pressed against the door. I hear a muffled answer, I roll my eyes and swing open the door. Standing awkwardly in front of me is a short boy with a weird quiff haircut.

"-NEIGHBOR, oh um..hi!" The boy has a slight accent I think, and he waves at me and hands me a tin box full of crumb cake bites. The boy steps back and clears his throat. Ugh..

"As I said before," The boy says, yes he is definitely British, "I am your new neighbor and as a gift I thought I'd give you some crumb cake! I already settled in but I've never gotten the chance to meet you...I thought I'd run into you but I guess you're more of the stay-indoors-type..well, good meeting you face to face! I'm Eren by the way, and you?" Jesus could this kid just shut up?

My inner angel tells me to be courteous to my new neighbor. I want to tell my angel to fuck off.

"Uh, Sam?" I say, but it comes out like a question. "I mean, my name's Sam." I say, correcting myself, waving the toy taser around. Eren eyes it. I catch him staring and I look at him dead in the eye, "Yeah, you better watch out. If you turn out to be one of those loud neighbors...ZAP" I say, Eren jumps and nods quickly. Ha ha. Then I slam the door in his face.

I set the cakes on the counter of my dirt-cheap, portable table. Almost everything I own is either stuff I smuggled from my brothers or something really crappy that I got at Walmart. Nearly half of my belongings are on the floor, I never saw the point in shelves or drawers...why waste money on things that just take up room and collect dust? Call me whatever you want but I think it's perfectly logical to just keep your things on the floor. There's no harm it that..

I flop back onto my futon bed and feel around for my phone, which is, of course, a cheap burner phone that I still kept for about 2 years. It's not that I save my money either, I usually spend it all on microwavable dinners, and as of right now I have enough to last me through the entire summer. But that would be gross. I dial up my best friend Scott, who lives in the next apartment block, and told him about Eren.

In about 10 minutes he was sitting on my plastic chair with a pillow sewn to it that I called a couch, and soon we were making up scenarios for why Eren left for America.

"His mother died and his father just recently got a job that was here in the innocent city of Chicago, but he also got a new wife that was very rude to him so Eren moved out after a huuuuuuuuu-uuuge fight" Scott had said, munching on my supply of Doritos. I snort in response,

"So dramatic.." I say, stealing a few chips for myself. He rolls his eyes and motions for me to go, "He wanted to study abroad at his aunt's place but his aunt turned out to be a bitch so he ran off to this crappy place" Scott laughs. We did this a lot. Making up stories about people. Especially on long road trips; we called it the Life Game. We would choose a random person and we would take turns guessing their life. That was it. It sounds lame, I know.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Scott raises an eyebrow,

"Eren?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay *edited* first chapter! :D
Sorry about the short chapter...I'll make it up!
Also if it changes from present to past tense then I'm sorry in advance.. haha..
I'll update this tomorrow, and if anyone actually reads this then OMG I LOVE YOU

Comments are still nice (BAD OR GOOD) and so is sending me a friend request bc im lame and have no friends....

Love ya,
G.