Status: Please subscribe and I would love to receive some comments!

To Feel What Love Is

Chapter nine

I woke up the next morning in my bed, a glass of water and an aspirin on my table side. The boning in my corset dug into my side and I'm sure I have a few new knocks in my back.
"Fuckkkkk." I groaned as I stood up and unzipped it. In the bottom of my drawers there was a pair of studded shorts and a large slipknot shirt. When I fully changed there was a knock at the door and Ricky peeked in quietly.
"Hey hun, I brought you some food." He said, holding a tray of fruits and a stack of pancakes.
"I'm not really hungry..." I said, standing awkwardly in the door way. He gave me a look before setting the tray down on the nightstand and sat on the bed, patting the spot next to him. When sat down he handed me an apple and turned on the tv, the Lost Boys was playing on HBO.
"Enjoy today hun, you deserve it." he said, pulling me into a hug before he left to go finish making the rest of the pancakes. I finished the apple before leaving my room in search of Chris, I found him chilling in the video game room. He was currently cursing at the screen of the TV because a zombie just ripped off his head. When he saw me he calmed down and remained emotionless.
"Hey," I said, flopping into the couch behind him. He didn't reply nor objected when I grabbed a controller and started playing with him. I hung upside down from the couch and kicked zombie ass. I soon flipped over and sat next to him on the floor, in the dark room. He remained quiet, even when I kicked his ass several times. Finally I threw down the controller after pausing the game and turned to him.
"Did i do something?" he looked down at me, aside from raising his perfectly drawn on eye brow, he still was blank of emotion," Ever since you learned about me going out to try and hunt you've been quiet and almost upset with me!"
"I'm not upset with you." He said, looking away and back at the screen. Since I paused the game only my controller can start it.
"I call bull shit, you can't even look at me right now." I snapped, he tore his eyes away from the tv and looked at me. When he didn't say anything I got up and left, he's had a stick up his ass for half a week and I'm done with it. He didn't even try to do anything when I slammed the door and headed down stairs, Josh poked his head out from his door and watched me storm by to go down stairs. I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of wine that I've had before and a glass before going down to the beach. It was sunset and it was low tide. After pouring myself a glass I started walking down the beach, looking into the many tide pools that is filled with exotic fishes and other little creatures. By the time I finished the glass it was dark outside so I headed home to finish the bottle, my dreams to need to be empty. If I did dream it would either be of Chris or the demon who tried to rape me yesterday. On my way up the path I found a large blue crab, I heard somewhere that if you freeze them that they'll survive so after a few attempts to grab it, I finally had a hold on it and ran up the rest of the path and back into the house, throwing it into a bowl and into the freezer.
"There you are..." I turned around and found Chris looking guilty as he leaned against the dinning table. He picked up the bottle of wine and looked at it sadly before pouring it down the drain. I didn't move to stop him, it would be useless because he can easily hold me back, "You shouldn't drink your feelings away." He said after throwing the bottle away and looking back overs.
"And if I was enjoying a glass of wine?"
"You were wanted to finish it later, I can read minds and you seem to forget that."
"Well stay out of my fucking head." I snapped before storming out, this time I heard him following me so I bolted out the door. I had nothing to say to him but he took after me.
"Ryder wait!" He called as my feet left the paved walkway and onto the loose sand, almost causing me to fall. Chris grabbed my shoulders and held me still.
"Chris! Let me go! I have nothing to say to you!" I growled, shifting forms. He only watched me as my body transformed and my wings even appeared.
"But I have so much to say to you. Just hear me out." He pleaded as I struggled, I tried to swoon him but he ignored my powers as I tried to become free from his grip.
"No Chris! I tried to talk to you but you've been ignoring me! What did I even do to you? Why are you acting like this?" I cried, tears streaking down my face.
"You didn't do anything, it was me...." He said, his eyes filled with sorrow as I continued to struggle.
"And what was wrong with you? Don't tell me I wouldn't understand because all I understand now is that your being more hormonal then a preteen girl." I snapped. Everything was suddenly very calm and time slowed down, Chris seemed to catch onto my sudden mood change.
"Ryder, is everything alright?" He asked, the sorrow becoming replaced with worry as he looked on before cursing, "your hungry, your eyes just changed."
"I'm fine" I said before jerking away, I headed back up the path as he followed.
"No Ryder, that isn't safe." He shouted. I ignored it and kept walking up the path and into the house.
"Well stop worrying about me and go." I huffed, heading for Devin's room. I slammed the door into his face and Devin looked up surprised at me. After locking the door, I walked over to his spot on the bed.
"Ryder, where is your necklace?" He asked as I walked over.
"I took it off, I don't want to use it." I said, climbing on top of him. Usually this is something I would never think I'd do but I'm not thing straight, my inner demon is.
"I don't think you want to do this." He said but I shut him off by kissing his roughly, power flowed through me as I deepened the kiss till his pulled away to breath.
"I want to do this." I said, kissing down his neck. He grabbed my waist as I pushed him all the way down on the bed and I could tell my eyes were still blue because he kept looking down at me.
"If we do this, you can't get upset when your back to your human form." He said, still holding onto me.
"Deal." I said before kissing his roughly again. This time he kissed back and rolled over so that he was on top of me, compared to him, I was tiny. I tugged on his shirt before pulling it off of him, he was very fit and intricate tattoos littered his body as he pulled mine off and took my bra off as he kissed down my collar bone. My breath hitched as he sucked on my collar bone, I pushed him back and rolled back over so I was straddling his waist. I felt my neck turning purple from the spots he was previously sucking on as I unbuttoned his jeans and left a trail of kisses down his chest before I went down on him. His hands tangled into my hair and he leaned his head back, moaning "fuck". It was something I've never done before but as a succubus, anything I do was pleasurable. He pulled me off of him roughly and almost ripped my shorts and panties off as he held me close to his toned body. When we started, we both moaned at the same time and soon he quickened the pace.
"Fuck Ryder," He groaned, his lips leaving another mark on my neck. I reached up and pulled on his hair, he was close and we both knew it.
"Go ahead, succubus's can't get pregnant." I said, biting onto his lip and tugging. He was tiring since I've been feeding so much from him, he crashed his lips into mine as we both finished at the same time.
"Holy shit,"He gasp as we fell onto the bed together, I cuddled into his side because we just fucked and I liked to cuddle.
"What?" I giggled, tracing the outlines on his tattoos as his arm draped over me.
"That was amazing, but damn you took alot." he laughed and placed a kiss on my forehead before we both drifted asleep.