Status: Please subscribe and I would love to receive some comments!

To Feel What Love Is

Chapter Three

"Dude, she's waki- Ow! What was that for?"
"I know she is, get the fledglings out of here and be quiet, her power only affects the weaker ones."
"Just don't melt her brain." Ugh all this talking isn't helping me massive head ache, I swear to god hangovers felt nothing compared to this. There were more talking but in a quieter tone and shuffling of feet, I groaned out loud when a door was slammed because I could feel the impact in my brain.
"Why is everyone so fucking loud?" I groaned, i learned quickly that I was shackled to a wall when I went to lift my arm up and heavy chains came up with it.
"Ah! Glad to see your awake, sorry for the new jewelry, wouldn't want you attacking the fledglings." A deep voice spoke, when I looked up I almost gasped in surprise, "So you do remember me," Chris chuckled. I was pissed and I almost lunged at him but stopped, he could melt my brain, he was way too powerful for me alone.
"So is there a reason you kidnapped me instead of slaughtering me like the demon at my house?" I growled, my fingers pricked and the energy begged to be released.
"Well, your rare, that's the reason why you've had to fight demons all your life, they wanted you before you became too powerful." He said, pacing the room and making gestures with his hands, "Your mother was a demon, father was fairy creature who lost his wings but your power came from your mother." He stopped and looked at me, waiting for a response.
"Woah, woah, waoh! I'm a demon? Then what the fuck is my neck-" I put my fingertips to my neck and the cross was gone, my heart drooped and my attitude instantly changed in a moment and I stood up quickly, "Where's the crucifix?"
"Oh, you mean this?" Chris paused his pacing and produced the black metal from his pocket before tossing it back over to me, " It's like floats for demons, you wear a special hex'ed object and it helps control your powers, you no longer need it. Now, back to your demon heritage." He resumed his pacing, his thickly soled shoes making a light thud with every step, "Your mother was a Succubus, making you one too. Succubi were once a widely popular demon type because, well, sex sells. Sadly, they were wiped out when their powers became too advanced and others became jealous."
"I'm a sex demon? So what would happen if I had sex?" I asked, he gave me a look for a moment.
"You've never had sex before?" He asked, when I shook my head he continued on. " Well your mother left you a at young age because other demons were slowly closing in on her and if she said, they would have found and killed you. As for the feeding thing, if it was a mortal, you'd suck the energy out from them, if it was a demon of equal or greater power, they could stop you from killing them."
"Well that certainly isn't bizarre." I commented dry, he laughed at my response.
"It isn't, that stuff you can do with your hands is energy you've feed off from that cross, that's how you've survived without any fuckboys." I gave him a weird look and he just laughed at me again. We then feel into a awkward silence, I guess to let me think over all the information.
"Well I have a few more questions, why am I here?" I broke the award silence, hoping my blunt approach would get me answers.
"You're because we kidnapped you, so that we could train you. You wont last much longer and you're chained up because I didn't want you to freak and kill a few weaker demons in my group." The makes sense, I guess.
"So I'm stuck here?" He nodded. "Well then can I get unchained and shown a room? Maybe meet the rest of your group?" He thought over it a moment before leaving the room and reappearing with a key and unshackled me.
"We brought some of your clothes over from your old house but the Taurus ripped a lot of them, Devin will probably take you out later for new ones." Chris said, leading me gently up a flight of stairs from the basement and into the first floor of the house.
"Who's Devin?" I asked, following him into a new room. When I got a reply from someone other than him , there was four other guys in the room. Shit. I was never used to being around other demons, mostly because all of them had tried to kill me, so being in a room surrounded by them and being one of the weakest demons there was very unnerving. I tried to slide behind Chris but they noticed and started laughing.
"It's okay, we don't bite." One with angle bites said from his seat, Chris chuckled and pulled me around in front of him, despite my refusal.
"Well since you won't talk, that's Ricky, Devin, Ryan, and Balz." They all greeted me and I was finally forced to talk.
"Hello, I'm Ryder...." I said quietly and Chris chuckled.
"Well I have to attend a meeting, Ricky, do you mind Showing Ryder to her room." Chris said, leaving me in front of these strangers, he was a stranger too but I've spoken with him. Ricky stood up and motioned for me to follow him, which I did, and we started climbing stairs.
"So Ricky, what type of demon are you?" I asked, getting some more confidence since I wasn't surrounded now.
"I'm a Bajang, or better know by human slang, a vampire. Instead of shifting into bats, I turn into a cat." I nodded, that seemed pretty cool.
"What's the others?" we stopped on the second floor and started down a red hallway. "That's something you'll have to ask them, and here's your room." He opened a heavy wooden door as I walked in, it almost took my breath way. It was a dark purple with black damask designs in random areas along it, in the door was a queen size canopy bed with the canopy wrapped around the post, the dressers were a dark brown, almost black, wood and a private bath was next the walk in closet.
"Like it?" Ricky asked and I nodded, "Love it!" I squealed and leaped onto the bed.
"Well I'm going to let you settle in than, anymore questions?" He asked and I nodded.
"Two, how will I feed? And can I see your cat form?" He chuckled at my child like interest but hey, ten bucks that he's a black cat.
"Well, one of us could probably get you a human to kill but if you want sex, I would advise to another demon first. I would think sex the first time for a succubus will be a bit intense." When he finished, he turned into a puff of smoke and a pure white cat stared back up at me. Damn, he isn't bad luck.
"Awe! Look how cute you are!" I squealed and went to pick him up but he ran away from my grasp, giving me a playful look before disappearing.