Status: Please subscribe and I would love to receive some comments!

To Feel What Love Is

Chapter Four

I woke up the next morning and nearly had a heart attack after forgetting where I was. Thankfully I didn't burn anything in my moment of panic and I couldn't hear anyone else up moving around. After enjoying the warmth of my bed, I was able to drag my self over to my dresser and pull out underwear, a large Framing Hanley shirt, and after figuring out I had no jeans, a pair of sweat pants. When I walked into the bathroom, I stared at the necklace around my neck, I don't need it anymore, I get my powers from myself and not the necklace. I took it off and set it in a glass cup so it wouldn't burn the counter and set off to find food and makeup in side the house full of demons. When I found the kitchen, I was thankful that no one was there so I could eat junk food without feeling bad about eating it.
"Well good morning." A quiet voice said and I yelped in surprise, dropping the bag of Cheetos I was eating. I turned around and there was the freakishly pale Devin, smirking a little at my mess.
"Cheetos for breakfast? I like your style." He joked, handing me a broom and I sweeped up the unnaturally orange chips off the ground and into a trash can.
"I was having Cheetos, now it's time for something else." I said and grabbed an apple off the middle of the table, getting self coincides about what I ate again.
"Well, welcome to the home anyway, 'Devin said, pouring himself a bowl of cereal and milk, "I'm taking you out later for some clothes, that bull demon tore your house apart." He said and I nodded.
"So, can I know what demon you are?" I asked and he laughed a bit, "Sure, I'm a nightmare demon, I work with the inter workings of people's minds and feed off the fear in their memories and nightmares." He explained, munching on coco puffs.
"So does that mean you can read people's minds?" I asked and he almost coked on his coco puffs.
"If I really wanted to, I suppose I could, but it sounds rather complicated." he said, putting his bowl up in the sink, "Do you think you can go without your hex?" He asked, digging through a kitchen drawer and pulling out a set of keys.
"Not entirely sure, I've never been without it, are you powerful?" I asked, standing up and pushing my chair back in.
"I am, but I don't want to draw attention to you. Have you ever fed off of someone?" He asked and I shook my head, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, " If you want you can take some from me, it would probably hold you over till we can get you a human." He offered but that mad me very uneasy. "You don't have to have sex with me, kisses will work." He added quickly, it was an offer I've never had and it will be a new experience.
"Okay, I guess." I said sheepishly and walked over to him, he was cute in a dark Tim Burton kind of way so I wont regret it. I leaned awkwardly in with him but he pulled me into his chest and locked lips with me. I felt the same tingling sensation from my finger tips surge through my lips and I let the energy freely flow from him and into me, the sensation that it was creating was amazing, pure euphoria, and I could feel my demon side coming out because I pinned him to the counter aggressively and deepening the kiss. Thankfully he stop me when he did because I would have wanted to take it further. He pushed me away with a gentle but firm shove, making sure I was okay. I bent over coughing, the tingling slowly fading from my lips but leaving me feel strong and almost reborn.
'That was fucking amazing." I coughed, finally getting control of myself, "Thanks for stopping me." I said and he smiled.
"Anytime, and did you know your eye's turn blue when you feed? It's really bright" He said, picking the keys up off the counter and heading out the door, 'Well come on!" I laughed and followed suit, joining him in a black dodge charger.
"So does it always feel like that when I feed?" I asked as he backed out the drive way and down the road, Rob Zombie playing through his CD player.
"It will probably feel better for you when you have sex, but it should generally feel good. Most demons feel new after there feed, you make your prey feel pleasure though, most demons inflict pain." He explained , I know it's a lot to take in but it will get easier as time goes on."
"Yeah, I know, but you all are going to help me. Even when every other demon in the world wanted my head on a stake." I joked and he laughed back as we pulled up to mall.
"Now, you're about to learn why I'm the fashion expert in the group." Devin said, heading inside with me. I swear he dragged me through every store in the mall, Spencers, Hottopic, H&M, Body Central, Gypsy Warrior, you name it. He even made me get some corsets and other sexy things since I'm a sex demon and it could "come in handy". Now he was getting candy, he seemed quiet when ever you first meet him but now he's a talking machine.
"Ryder! You have to try this candy! It fizzes!" He said, handing me a zot, I popped it into my mouth and it started fizzing up.
"Wow it really does, did you get some chocolate?" I asked, swallowing a mouthful of purple bubbles, he opened the bag and showed nothing but treats to rot teeth and I grinned, "I fucking love you!" I cheered and Devin cheered too, as we headed home. I took my clothes and dragged them up stairs, putting the bags in my closet and headed back downstairs in search for more food.
Amist my raid of the refrigerator, I found a bottle of vodka and decided I needed some liquid courage to meet Ryan and Balz, so I started taking shots.
"Shot!Shot!Shot!Shot!" I sung to myself as I took another shot, half a bottle down and I was drunk as fuck as Chris walked in with Balz.
"Shit girl, how much have you had to drink?" Balz asked, snatching the bottle up, "This is when Ryan wasn't straight edge, she's going to have a bad hangover tomorrow morning."
"I'm not even that hung over!" I protested, trying to stand up from the counter but stumbled into Chris, "Holy shit it's slender man!" I slurred and he laughed.
"Havn't heard that one before, come on lets get you to bed." He said, trying to pick me up but I ran.
"F-U-C-K You can't catch me!" I cheered and ran through the house, jumping over couches and down the halls. When I passed by Devin Chris shouted for him to grab me and he followed suit. I tripped heading out the front door and Devin tackled me, laughing the entire time. "Noooo! Let me go!" I said, wrestling with him on the ground. He laughed and started tickling me, I scurried up and tried to stumble away but this time Chris caught me and he held a firm grasp on my waist.
"Bed time now!" He said, throwing me over his shoulder and heading inside and up the stairs.
"If you don't stop bouncing, I'm gonna hurl." I hiccuped and he set me down very quickly. After a few steps to my bed, he finally had enough of me stumbling around because he picked me up bridal style and set me down in my bed. I must have fallen asleep instantly because I don't remember anything else that night.