Status: Please subscribe and I would love to receive some comments!

To Feel What Love Is

Chapter Five

"Ryder! Wake up!" I was being shaken awake and found that Ricky was there. He had fangs poking out and his eyes looked like that of a cats, "We need to go! Now!" He said and dragged me from the bed with him. I cried out in pain from a massive hang over but kept going, I could feed later.
"Ricky! Whats going on?" I asked, following him out in the hallway. Smoke was bellowing out and around us, the smell of burning wood and fire filled the air.
"We're being attacked by a bunch of pyro demons! We all have to get out and head to another house." Ricky shouted over the roar of the flames, shoving me down the stairs in front of him. I tripped on the last step but thankfully Chris was there to catch me. In his demon form he was terrifying, he had leather wings with spikes at the end of them, his once pale white skin now black and grey with patches of scales, the only way to tell it was Chris was the lip piercings and his hair remanded the same.
"Ryder! You're going need to let your demon side take over, if you get attacked, your going need to to fight back." He said firmly, Devin running up with Josh and Ryan. They were all in demonic forms except Devin, he just had a darker feel about him than usual.
"I-I-I can't! I don't know how!" I cried, becoming overwhelmed by the situation.
"Chris! We need to move now! The support beams won't hold much longer." Ryan said, kicking out a fire.
"We're surrounded," Chris said to Ryan, even through his black eyes you can see worry film over it, "Ryder! You have to try." Chris said before Devin stepped up.
"Feed." He demanded, "Don't hold back." I gave him a worried look before he grabbed me by my shoulders and kissed me. I felt the same sensation as before, my headache disappeared and I was throw into a ave of euphoria. I stopped myself when I felt the pain of Devin getting burned. When I pulled away from him, I could still feel my succubus side coming out. Instead of shoving the side away, I embraced it and felt my body start to change. My hair grew longer and my eye sight sharped, my nails also grew out a bit more and my skin paled, not really terrifying but I was a sex demon so guess I was suppose to play with beauty a bit more.
"Wonderful, now lets go." Chris said and headed out the door, everyone followed and I was shoved into the middle of the group. The lawn wasn't much better, tree's and bushes were lit and burned, grass was burnt and dying, and a few demons zipped around. Only thing was that these demons were on fire and left trails of it in the sky. The largest one landed in front of Chris, and they seemed to recognize each other because he didn't move.
"Christopher, you know why were're here." The firey demon said, I could feel Ricky and Josh take a step closer to me as the leaders talked.
"Yes, I do know, and you may not have her." He said firmly, the fire demon just laughed in reply.
"Fine! We'll just take the prized succubus!" He said before bursting into flames. Chris covered his face quickly before hurrying forward, demons bursting into fire all around us. It was until we walked into a trap and became surrounded by a ring of fire. Josh was fighting back as much fire as he could, I guess he was some sort of water demon or creature because steam was raising up off his body. The demons slowly pushed the fire further in and I could here Ricky hiss in pain as the fire licked his skin. I had enough.
"Don't do it." Chris growled, he must have read my mind by it was me they wanted. I gathered my courage and leaped through the wall of fire, my hair getting getting burned as I landed hard on the grass on the other side.
"Idiot!" One demon howled with laughter over me, throwing sparks down over me. I barley felt them land on my skin as I fell even further into my demon form and I felt pain shoot up my back and my shirt ripped. When I looked back, I had large feathery wings.
"You can take me from my childhood home, make me live in constant fear, and attack me, "I growled, lifting my wings higher into the air as more demons circled me, "But you can not hurt the people that took me and are risking there fucking life for me." I beat my wings and started to lift up off the ground, limps surged with energy s much that it hurt and begged to be released.
"What are you going to do about it succu-bitch?" The leader asked and I flew forward at him and grabbed him by his throat. My hands screamed for me to jerk away, the fire burning through layers and layers of skin, but the screams from the leader kept my hands locked around his throat. The energy enough couldn't kill him so I leaned in and kissed him, my lips burning and cracking until I pulled away but kept feeding off of his energy. The fire that once engulfed him soon burned out and all that was left was a black, burnt, body with a smile along his lips. I dropped his dead body to the ground and turned to the other demons.
"I just killed your leader with nothing more than a kiss, if you don't release me and the others, you shall soon follow his fate." The voice that came from my throat wasn't voice, it was sweet and powerful, but it must have charmed them because they left in puffs of smoke. The fire circling everyone below me also puffed away and that's when I felt my demon side slipping and the power causing my vision to blurr and I started to struggle to stay in the air. Thankfully before I could fall from the air, I heard wings beating and someone grabbed me half way though.
"Come on Ryder, stay with us." I heard voices say, my eyes couldn't focus on anything as I my eyes rolled back into my head and my vision went black. The last thing I felt was two pricks on my neck and something being added into my blood stream.