Status: I'm just experimenting with this. If this becomes popular than I will write more (I wrote this when I was younger, I'll try rewriting it, just to see how much I've improved)

Addiction

Chapter 9

Louis growled. "Who let you in?" Louis asked through gritted teeth. "The blonde fellow, Neil? That his name?" Margret replied sitting on the couch. Niall threw his hands in the air and walked out. "Niel?! It's Niall, not that hard to remember." He mumbled. "Now, back to better things. Where is my boyfriend?" She asked once more. "Correction, MY boyfriend." Louis said, crossing his arms. Margret chuckled, "You can't be serious!" She said. "But, I am." Louis said. Louis felt a warmth in his chest and a lump in his throat. His eyes watered up. What is happening? Why is he crying? Margret, seeing her laugh at Louis. It hurt, is he and Harry's live that much of a joke? Is it even real? Is it just a dare? Louis wiped his eyes as tears began to fall. "Margret, shut up! Can't you see he's hurt by your horrible sence of care?! Just- Just...Go! I'm not your boyfriend, and I don't want to be!" Harry yelled, wrapping his arms around Louis. "Really? NIEL?! Neil?!" Niall yelled from the guest room. Louis let out a small laugh. The way Niall could make such a big deal about his name pronunciation is amusing. Yet Louis acts the same, it's Lou-ee not Lou-is! Margret scoffed and walked out of the room. Harry hugged Louis. "Y'know it's not a joke to me right?" Harry asked. Louis nodded. But, Louis wasn't very honest. He didn't believe Harry, he wanted to, really. But everyone he believed lied. They left Louis. The only people he can trust are his family members and Niall. So Louis only nodded, forcing the guilt he felt away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So!!!! this was a cute chapter to me. Tommo; DONT DIE ON ME!!!!! Poor Louis. He's been backs tabbed all his life