Status: I'm just experimenting with this. If this becomes popular than I will write more (I wrote this when I was younger, I'll try rewriting it, just to see how much I've improved)

Addiction

Chapter 11

Laughs, more laughs, and giggles. That's all Harry heard as he lay in bed trying to get a bit more sleep. He pulled the covers over his head hoping to mute them out just a little bit. But, only louder lights were heard. What can they be laughing about that is so funny?, Harry thought to himself.

Niall put one more touch to his outfit. "Ta-Daaaa" Niall said as he spun around to show Louis his outfit. Louis burst into loud laughter. "Oh, I'm Harry and I'm from Cheshire." Niall said doing his best Harry impression. "And I'm Niall and I like lucky charms and potatoes." Harry mocked. "Morning Dove!" Louis said stifling his laughter. His face turning bright red. "Um...You look really... Red Lou." Niall said. Louis nodded his head and ran to the bedroom. "HAHAHAHAHAHA" Louis laughed. "HAHAHAHAHAHA-BLARGH"

~*~*~*~*~*

Harry paced back and forth, biting on his nails. "Calm down, he's ok. Maybe just a little sick." Niall said trying to calm Harry. Moments later a doctor sat harry and Niall down.
(I'm a little too lazy to really type so... Bare with me)
Harry: Is he ok?
Niall: Of course he is, not like he's dead... He's not dead is he?
Doctor: -Clears throat- No he's not dead, just came down with a virus.
Harry: what's is called
Doctor: Cancer...
Harry and Niall: WHAT?!
Harry: *sobbing* N-No! He can't have cancer!
Doctor: haha, it's a joke boys!
Niall: *glares at doctor* Well what the fuck does he have then, Captain asshole?
Doctor: Well, Little leprechaun he has the fl-
(Back to normal)
Before the Doctor could finish his sentence, Niall had already pounced on him. Choking him, taking every breathe of his life away.
"Niall! Get off him!" Harry yelled, pulling Niall off of the Doctor. Niall pulled Harry's arm, dragging him. "Let's go..." Niall said, as he pushed past the double doors. "But Loui-"
"Forget him for now!" Niall said as he started running, Harry heard cop sirens in the distance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nooooooo louiiiiisssss... NIALL ASSAULTING PEOPLE!! Thank you tommo; for your marvellous suggestion. Muah~ I shall think about those....
Niall might get arrested