Status: I'm just experimenting with this. If this becomes popular than I will write more (I wrote this when I was younger, I'll try rewriting it, just to see how much I've improved)

Addiction

Chapter 13

Niall ducked as he got into the back of the car. "I hope your happy with yourself.", "Why wouldn't I be officer?" Niall said, flashing a big smile. The officer mumbled something under his breathe. "I'll see you later, don't do anything stupid." Harry said, patting Niall on the head. The officer closed the door and drove off. Harry sighed and dashed back into the hospital. "Louis Tomlinson please." He demanded to a lady at the front desk. "I'll tell you if you do me a favor." She said with a wink. Harry rolled his eyes.
(I'm getting used to typing in lazy, it's fun)

Harry: *looking over counter* Anyone know where Louis Tomlinson is?
Lady: Is that your friend?
Harry: Yea, something like that...
Lady: Well, that means twice the fun huh?
Harry: What.... There's no fun in being in the hospital surrounded by slu- nurses and doctors.
Lady: Let's forget about Louis for a second eh?
Harry: *mockingly* Let's not for a second eh?
Lady: What? I- Is there something wrong with me?
Harry: How many men have you tried this on?
Lady: *shocked* What?
Harry: This... acting as if your the victim when you get rejected...
Lady: I don't know what your talking ab-
Harry: Yes, you do. Your doing it right now. It's not sexy at all... It's actually annoying...
Lady: So... I'm annoying
Harry: *getting closer* I don't know... Are you
Lady: *Leans in* It depends on what you think
Harry: *backs away* See, that! You can't let men determine what you think and feel.... I-It doesn't go.... together...
Lady: Sir, Do you need a tissue....
Harry: *Wipes eyes* No... What room is Louis in?
Lady: 304
Harry: Thanks...
(That was fun)

Harry walks into the room to see Louis laying on a bed with lots of wires and tubes. Harry shudders. "I don't like all these wires on you." He said sitting on a chair beside the bed. Harry grabbed Louis hand and caressed it. "Well, They have to keep it there so I can feel better babe...." Louis said. "I know, it just doesn't look right..."
(If the laziness annoys you please let me know.... I don't want to keep doing it if it's annoying)
Louis: *chuckles* Harry, You don't look right...
Harry: I don't? How do you suggest I fix that?
Louis: I don't know.... A joke or two....
Harry: Oooh ok, Knock knock
Louis: Who's there?
Harry: A cow goes
Louis: A cow goes who?
Harry: No a cow goes moo
Louis: *laughing* That was actually a good one...
Harry: *runs hands through Louis hair* What's wrong? What did they say?
Louis: They said... I have... *looks down* Nothing Nevermind...
Harry: Babe.... Please, I need to know.
Louis: Where's Niall?
Harry: Louis
Louis: Harry, where is Niall?!
Harry: Babe calm down...
Louis: N-Niall....
Harry: Louis?
Harry: Louis?!
Harry: HELP! Please! HE'S NOT WAKING UP!
(Laziness ova)
Harry shakes Louis. Three doctors run in. The lady from the front desk is one of them. "Sir, I'm going to need you to leave?"
"What's wrong with my baby? Please! Tell me!"
"He has... Lung problems... He just stopped breathing..."
"P-Problems what do you mean?"
"Cancer...."
♠ ♠ ♠
NOOOOO LOUIS!!! Live!!! Breathe Harry needs you more Han you need him!!