Status: I'm just experimenting with this. If this becomes popular than I will write more (I wrote this when I was younger, I'll try rewriting it, just to see how much I've improved)

Addiction

Chapter 4

Margret paces back and forth in the living room, biting on her nails. Its a habit she doesn't like, but she can't help it, when she nervous she needs a way to get rid of it. The front door opens to reveal harry with groceries (bags) in his hands. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth. "Harry, I thought you were hurt!" Margret said, closing the door as harry sit the groceries on the counter top. "No, louis was bothering me." Margret scoffed, of course louis would be bothering harry. Louis was always someone to yank on your feelings, just to get a reaction. He's just so lost in everything, being lost does no good.
Harry wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He planted a gently yet passionate kiss onto her lips. "You should stop worrying so much, stress isn't good for you. My princess." He said planting another kiss onto her lips. Margret smiles and twirls one of his strands of hair in her fingers. "Why didn't you put your hair in a bun today?" She asked. Harry shrugged. "You like the bun?" He replied, Margret nodded. "Well maybe I'll wear the bun when we're doing other activities." Harry said with a smirk. Margret gasped, harry usually wasn't this dirty. Margret smiled, "You should, huge turn on for me." She said as he handed her a banana. There was a knock on the door. "Hazza!" Louis' squeaky high pitched voice ringed. Harry blushed, "Hazza?" Margret whispered. Harry opened the door. Louis smiled and kissed the tall fellows cheek, of course he had to stand on his tippy toes. Harry blushed wildly and walked into the hallway. "Oh, hi Louis.." Margret grumbled. "Oh boo! Aren't you the slightest happy to see me?"
"No!"
"Well then, someone's being bitchy! Well, not a surprise to me, always were a little ass."
Margret gasped, "GO!" she shouted. Harry rushed in.
"What's wrong?!"
"Your girlfriend here is a faggot." Louis said growing angry
"LOUIS! Don't call her that!"
"Oh excuse me. Your girlfriends a hobknocker! A slag! A stupid ugly witch both wart having excuse for a WOMEN!" Louis yelled. That's it, harry had enough. He picked louis up bridal style, and tossed him out the house. Louis landed on his bum in the grass. Harry slammed the door, he punched a wall.
"Did you have to start with him? I mean cmon. I leave and already your starting shit!" Harry yelled.
"Oh please! Mr. Hazza! I'm the one starting stuff?! How about that kiss eh? Ye pretty sure that happened." Margret said before going to the guest bedroom and locking the door. Harry sighed and grabbed a vodka bottle from a cabinet. He opened the bottle and drunk. Drunk all his problems away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm? Is margret really the bad guy? Is harry the bad guy? Louis?