Status: I'm just experimenting with this. If this becomes popular than I will write more (I wrote this when I was younger, I'll try rewriting it, just to see how much I've improved)

Addiction

Chapter 5

Louis laid in bed, tossing and turning every now and then. "Why can't I sleep?!" He yelled. A tear rolled down Louis' cheek. Yes, a tear. Louis wanted to sleep so badly he could cry about it. Harry clenched his fist. "THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT!" Louis screamed, throwing a pillow at the wall. He curled into a ball and sobbed. Louis couldn't understand. How could one person have such an affect on him. "I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay.." Louis whispered to himself. Louis didn't know anymore, was he straight? Was he gay? "Am I....bi?" He said pulling at his hair. Louis got up from bed and walked into the apartment hallways. He pulled out his phone from his sweatpants. He dialed margrets number. "Hello?" She said groggily. "Margret can I talk to Harry?" Louis asked.
"Louis? Have you been crying? What's wrong?"
"It's nothing, can I just talk to harry." Louis tried to hold back tears, but another son escaped. Louis had no idea why he was crying. He never has these type of things happen to him.
"Hello? Louis?" The deep voiced man said.
"H-Hazza! Look, I need help! P-Please, I don't know what's wrong! I was trying to sleep and the-" Louis explained breaking into full sobs.
"Louis, calm down. L-.....Lou! Stop crying please." Harry said his voice breaking. He couldn't stand to hear Louis crying. He sounded heartbroken, and lost. It wasn't something you would expect from someone who acts like they have no care in the world.
"H-Harry, I think I love you." Louis said biting his lip, hoping the man wouldn't get mad.
"Lou, I've been waiting to hear those words since forever. I've loved you since 5th grade." Harry said smiling.
"5th grade? You knew me?"
"Yea, we didn't talk. I wasn't cool like you. I was a nerd, I wasn't really the likeable type. When you first stopped by the house I couldn't believe it was you. Lou I love you so mu-" Harry said before the phone hung up.
"Hazza? Harry? Harreh!! HAZZA!" Louis yelled, he threw his phone and stormed out the apartment. Why does Harry have such a way with Louis. Why does Margaret want Harry? Does she really love him?
♠ ♠ ♠
THEY FEEL THE SAME?! HARRY WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HIM?! HARRY USED TO HAVE BRACESSSSSESES?!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/93/db/8e/93db8e217b52dfdb0b391df4ad5a7580.jpg