Status: I'm just experimenting with this. If this becomes popular than I will write more (I wrote this when I was younger, I'll try rewriting it, just to see how much I've improved)

Addiction

Chapter 7

Louis ran his fingers through Harry's hair. It was so majestic to Louis, how could someone have all this hair and never, ever, have it messy. It's always perfect. "Admiring my hair?" Harry asked chuckling. Louis laughed, "Oh, shut up. It's nice." Louis said.
"Yea, but I would look so ugly without long hair." Harry said sitting up. (They were on Louis' couch. Harry sitting in between Louis' legs, slouched over. Louis head against Harry's shoulder.) Louis gasped, "Would you really?" He said lifting up strands of Harry's hair. Harry nodded. Louis was about to protest against it, but a knock on the door interuppted him. "I'll get it!" Harry shouted running towards the door. He opened it. There stood a blonde man, he looked rather nervous to see Harry, he thought Louis was alone. "Who might you be?" Harry asked. "N-Niall Horan, I'm lou's friend." He replied. Harry looked to Louis for permission. Louis nodded as Niall walked in.
Niall hesitated to sit next to Louis. Harry stood at the door shuffling his feet. "Why are you too being so goddamn weird?" Louis asked throwing his hands in the air. Niall snickered, "Maybe because you have a complete stranger with weird long hair in you apartment." Niall replied. Niall covered his mouth as loud laughs erupted from his mouth.
Louis laughed along, Niall and Louis had no idea what was so funny. But,Nialls laugh is contagious. Harry crossed his arms. "Stranger? What's wrong with my hair? And why are you laughing?!" Harry asked getting offended. Louis tried to speak, but more laughs come out. "Y-You sound like a fucking donkey!" Niall laughed. Louis walked up to Harry, kissing his arm. Louis giggled. "D-Don't be so offended love. He was only j-joking." Louis breathed. Harry sighed. "Yea,joking." He mumbled. "But really, who is he." Niall asked catching air. "Niall, this is Harry. My slave." Louis winked. Harry blushed, looking away. Niall slouched on the couch. "Really? Never thought you would be one to have slaves." Niall said. Louis nodded, quite proud of his statement. "But I'm tops.." Harry mumbled to himself. Louis gasped. He walked away, flustered. Niall went into another storm of laughter. "LOUIS! HE IS TOP?! I-I CANT BREATHE!" Niall yelled, laughing harder then ever. "Oh, shut up. We haven't even had sex yet! But when we do, IM TOPS!" Louis pouted. Harry chucked and walked to Louis. Who was sitting beside Niall. Harry leant down and kissed Louis gently. Louis kissed back, but Harry pulled away. Louis whimpered. "Later, we have a guest." Harry said. "Your such a tease.." Louis replied. Harry winked and walked to the bathroom. "When were you gonna tell me you were gay?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so...looks like they had a bit of a laugh...and Harry was being a little tease.... Blehhh!!! Harry don't be such a tease, can't you see Louis want you NOW!