I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 12: It's Your Fault

Frank woke up to blurred vision of someone coming into his cell room and taking his excrement bucket away. He didn’t know what to make of it at first, and so he laid his head back down to return to sleep. He abruptly woke up when he smelled something so delicious he almost thought he had dreamt it. Frank shook his head several times for his tired vision to clear up. When it did, he was able to make out the form of the person that was his kidnapper, Poison. He had come back, just like he had said yesterday…or was it the day before, Frank couldn’t remember?

Poison took a seat on the floor in front of Frank. He gently placed down a small plate with buttered toast on the floor between them. Frank’s eyes were super glued onto the toast as he shakily shuffled forward to grab a hold of the plate for himself; he was desperate. Sadly, Poison wasn’t having it, and unsheathed his knife to stab into the floorboard between Frank and the plate, scaring the living daylight out of the poor boy. Frank let out a scream so frail that it sounded more like a raspy squeal. He shuffled back before falling weakly onto the floor with a short anguish cry. Poison let out a soothing ‘shush’ before releasing his grip on his bowie knife. The weapon was brought down with such force it was now stuck in the floorboard and could stand on its own. Poison cooed out comforting words to Frank to calm his frazzled nerves.

“Frank, come and eat.” Poison softly whispered, gesturing for Frank to return back to his spot. It was very bi-polar of Poison, but he didn’t care. He wanted Frank to fear him so that his words would be taken seriously. Frank had to learn that Poison won’t stand for anything other than obedience, or else…

Frank weakly shook his head in defiance, too scared to move any closer to the crazy red head.

“Frank, I will leave this room and I will take your water and food along with me. You won’t get another chance to eat until I come back, and who’s to say how long that could be.” Poison threatened, not actually planning on starving Frank to death. Of course, Frank doesn’t know that, which works well towards Poison’s goal to make Frank believe his empty threats so he would be more likely to obey Poison’s every command.

Tears were seeping out of the corner of Frank’s eyes as he realized the predicament he was in. He was starving, and thirsty, yet the only means of food seems to only be offered from his kidnapper. Frank could always keep resisting and fighting back against the mad man, but that could also mean he’d end up dying from starvation. But if he gave in now, he could finally get some nourishment. Oh man, who am I kidding right now, Frank mentally cried to himself.

Shuffling back over, Frank managed to pull himself up so he was back to sitting right across from his kidnapper. Poison gave Frank a nod of approval, before speaking to him again.

“Would you like a bite to eat, Frank?”

Frank nodded eagerly, tears rolling down his cheek from mentally self-loathing himself.

“Say it to me. Out loud” Poison ordered, looking over Frank’s dirty features with the same fascination he’s had every time he saw him.

“Y-Yes, I w-would like…a b-bite to ea-eat.” Frank struggled to say, looking down at the buttery toasted goodness.

Poison tore a small corner of the piece of toast, and reached over to offer it to Frank’s lips. The young boy was so relief that he didn’t quite understand what Poison was expecting him to do. Frank reached out with his hand to take the piece from Poison, and was left perplexed when it was pulled away from him. He was even more confused when he was violently shoved away by Poison, who was looking down at him with a look of disappointment. It was like their last visit was repeating itself all over again.

“NO, Frank!” Poison scolded him. Frank expected his kidnapper to give him another chance to do things right this time, but was instead left with that same painful betrayal from their last encounter when Poison popped the piece into his mouth. Frank let out a tormented cry as his fists clenched in anger.

“I’m being serious about this, Frank. Are you?” Poison questioned him softly, before tearing off another piece of toast and presenting it to Frank once more.

Frank had no idea what Poison wanted him to do, but he knew Poison wasn’t going to lend a hand into helping him out with this mystery. His captor was obviously challenging him to figure it out on his own, but Frank had no idea where to start. Every time Poison gave Frank something to eat, he would take it away as if Frank did something wrong. Frank took his time thinking it over in his head. He had to have done something wrong for Poison to act the way he did. The only thing Frank could think of was that each time before Poison would scold him, Frank had been reaching for the treat. Hold on that has to be it, Frank concluded to himself, what else could it be? As he thought more on it, a wave of dread towered over him because of one question that stood out to him. If he was right about not touching the piece of toast with his hands, then how was he supposed to eat it, out of his kidnapper’s hands?

“Frank, have another try.” Poison warmly offered, holding the toast out towards Frank’s lips for the last time.

Oh my god, that is how I’m supposed to do it, Frank finally realized as it dawned on him.

Frank licked his lips, too malnourished to even be conflicted on the whole idea. Closing his eyes and lunging forward, Frank’s lips parted to close around Poison’s buttery fingers and taste the exquisite piece of toast. Within seconds of the melted butter touching his taste buds, Frank was lost in heaven. Poison watched with longing in his eyes as Frank ate the piece of toast, and lapped up some of butter on his fingers in the process. His tiny pink tongue would occasionally dart out between his full lips to trail over Poison’s fingers before finally sucking the piece of toast out of his steel grip. Poison doubted that Frank was aware of his erotic actions or how it was effecting Poison’s self-restraint.

The second the little delightful moans escaped Frank’s lips, Poison had to grit his teeth. He was never one for religion, but at that moment he believed there had to be a higher being in existence for him to possess that much self-restraint. All Poison wanted to do was to slam his lips onto Franks’ and fuck his ass through the floorboards. Poison didn’t realize that he was breathing heavily until Frank ate through the first piece of toast and was already on the second one. He watched intently as Frank ate from his fingers, but focused on not allowing himself to lose a grip on his self-control. Frank was surprisingly doing a wonderful job already, and if he kept it up he might be released from his room and get some decent meals in him…but only if he kept it up.

Frank had finally finished the last of the toast and was licking his lips in content when he noticed Poison watching him in a strange way. He immediately stopped licking his fingers, and simply stared back in response. He wasn’t sure why, but all of a sudden he didn’t feel like scrambling away from his kidnapper. The more Frank thought about it, the more he began to believe it had something to do with Poison providing him with some food. It was a crazy idea to admit, but Frank oddly felt grateful for Poison offering him food and he found himself saying it out loud.

“T-Thank you.” Frank whispered as a big tear rolled down his cheek. He couldn’t help himself. Those two slices of toast was like the best thing Frank ever tasted. It was like he had been floating in heaven for the few minutes it took for him to eat them all. He had to thank his kidnapper for giving him some food, it felt right to. If Poison hadn’t decided on giving him food today, Frank didn’t know how much longer he would have lasted.

Poison reached over and cupped Frank’s chin and lift it so they were looking into each other’s eyes. Frank sucked in his breath as his eyes widened in alarm. A voice in the back of his head was telling him to run from this monster that had so ruthlessly took him from his family and friends. But that voice was also being drowned out by another voice that was telling Frank to keep himself still and behave properly towards him. Before either voices could win Frank over, Poison silenced them by speaking in a gentle voice.

“It doesn’t have to keep being this way, Frank. You don’t have to stay alone in the dark with the smell of your own stench. You can sleep in an actual bed, wake up to the sunlight on your skin, and eat three meals a day. Your punishment can stop, but that’s only if you want it to.” Poison informed Frank carefully, watching his big eyes light up with hope.

Frank tried to swallow back his tears, but it didn’t stop his voice from sounding any less broken. “W-what? I-I don’t…I don’t u-understand. A-Are you letting me go?”

Poison watched the tears falls down his cheek before nonchalantly shaking his head. “No, I’m not letting you go.”

Frank wanted to slap Poison’s hand off his chin but he didn’t have the strength to. Instead, his hand lightly bumped against Poison’s arm before falling limply to the floor. “Then wha-“ Frank cried, succumbing to his tears. He no longer caring about what Poison had to say to him. He was stupid to think that Poison was going to let him run back home freely. Why the hell would he?

Poison cupped his face in both of his hands so Frank would look him in the eyes. “Listen to me Frank, and pay attention!” Poison ordered, giving Frank a good shake so he’d quiet himself down. Frank shut his mouth up, and stared back at his kidnapper with a mean glare.

“It’s your fault that you’re in this room. No, don’t you shake your head! It is. It’s all your fault. You decided to try and run away when I specifically told you not to. I warned you that you’d get punished if you broke any of the rules, and you proceeded to do so. YES, yes you did Frank. Don’t try and deny it. You broke a rule, and when you break rules, you get into trouble. This is your punishment. If you want out of this room, then you need to start taking responsibility for what you did. You need to start listening to everything I tell you and do whatever I say. Until then, you’ll die in here.” Poison finished, letting Frank go so he could curl into a tiny ball on the floor, choking on his sobs.

Poison headed for the doorway before turning around. “Think about it.”