I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 127: A Sexually Awoken Frank

A sexually awoken Frank hauled Gerard's down towards him with a persuasive tug of his hand on the back of his cherry red head to increase the mating of their lips. Sinking their tongues into each other's mouth, they churned the muscles along the other's as Gerard drove his finger in and out of Frank's entrance, stretching the muscles bracing around him. The lovers were ravenous and thirsting for more with their erections oozing droplets onto the sheets. Frank shuddered in the older man's arms as he broke the kiss to plead against his swollen red lips. “P-Put another one in me, Gee.”

Willingly, Gerard spurred his middle finger to accompany his index finger. The tightness was one of the worst torments he's ever been put through, the urgency to have his cock inside him was testing his restraint beyond any measure. Gritting his teeth, he watched Frank arch himself against his hand with a hiss of slight pain that would only flourish with time. Leaning down, he flicked his tongue over the shell of his ear and murmured huskily. “You like that, baby? Hmm? You like being stretched by someone other than yourself late at night in your empty bed?”

How did he know I touch myself, Frank briefly speculated to himself before another surge of pleasure erased his mind. Perhaps it was a popular deduction to make considering the stereotype on 17 year old boys his age. Either way, he didn't care. What was more important was the fascinating sensations that the two digits in him were generating. Frank swore he could perceive how close those digits were to his prostrate and prayed that three would be the charm. “Another! G-Give me another one!”

“Think you can handle another?” Gerard rhetorically challenged him as he managed his ring finger in, widening the young man even further to spill a small whine as his toes curled. Once again, he built up a achingly slow pace then steadily tripled the tempo until he had Frank hips greedily responding in kind. “Well, I guess you can. But it remains to be seen if you are ready for the real thing?”

Frank let out a scream when Gerard crammed his fingers forward to connect with his prostrate. He covered his mouth with his hand, not wanting to wake their kids snoozing upstairs. It was evident to him now that Gerard had deliberately been holding back on striking his prostrate until now. With a swing of his hand, he punched Gerard for that on the leg that had his propped open. “You fucking asshole!”

“Oh, you're ready now.” Extracting the arm under Frank's neck, he veered it under the pillow his sketchbook still settled on and provided a bottle of lube that he hadn't been all that overjoyed to see since he purchased it recently. It gave him no comfort no matter how often it made him cum. But tonight it would serve it's purpose. Sliding his arm back over, he nudged the bottle in front of Frank with an order. “Lube me up.”

“Gladly!” Frank complied, seizing the bottle to squeeze a glob out on his palm then reached for the cock that's been rigid since he'd entered the room. With a selfish moan, he soothed the beast to relieve his pain, his eyes falling shut with desire. “Oh fuck, Gee, I-I can't wait for this. You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.”

Now that last sentence captivated Gerard even as Frank gripped him and obliged him to moan his name. Just what did he mean by that? Planning to find out, he allowed his young lover to prepare him...and dawdled a bit longer before catching a hold of his wrist and removing his hand from him. Tossing it aside, he began to work on lubing Frank's entrance. “That's enough of that. Tell me more...”

“Of WHA-AHH!” Frank let out another scream and bowed his back when he felt the tip of Gerard's cock prepare to penetrate his lubed entrance. He was muffled by the feel of a pillow hitting his head. Getting the hint, he fiercely fastened the cushion to his face and freed a series of moans, and cries as Gerard worked his way into him, bit by bit.

Gerard could identify Frank's restrictions by how high pitch his cries would get. Listening to those intently, he pushed inches of him in until he was down to the hilt and tapping his prostrate, earning a scream of rejoice. Once there, he stilled with the purpose of hearing more about Frank's long anticipation for his cock. “What was that about you awaiting my dick?”

“W-What?” Frank has to hoist his mouth out of the pillow to communicate clearly through his pants. He had no idea what Gerard on about until his brain briefly restarted and caught him up. Not the least bit bashful of his admission, Frank explained. “Being pregnant...makes me so fucking horny, Gee. All the time I thought about sex...sex with you and Poison.”

“Is that so?” Gerard elected to compensate him by shifting his hips, only a little at first to get him use to the feel. Immediately, Frank fell apart and melted into the mattress, squirming and moaning his name. The sight was something Gerard would be willing to tattoo on his chest even if that meant facing his fear of needles. With a moan, he leaned his head forward to kiss along his arm. “Jesus Christ, Frankie, y-you look so fucking sexy like this!”

“Wanted you to fuck me all the time.” Frank went on without thinking, grinding his behind against Gerard vigorously. Like an open book, he divulged everything. “Wanted you to break into my house and fuck my ass all night like it was yours again.”

“Oh god!” Gerard groaned, those words battering at the walls of self-control he had constructed around him. He wasn't gonna last much longer, and knew he had to intercept Frankie now or else it'll be too late. But he wanted it to be too late. He hastened his pace, the echo of their skin slapping against each other's rebounded off the walls. “Keep talking like that.”

“I kept the window open, hoping Poison would come and take me on the floor of my bedroom.” Frank moaned, telling as much of his prior fantasies that he remembered. “On the marble counters in the kitchen, on the stairs, great grandmother's dining table, and on the couch.”

“F-Fuck, you thought of everything, d-didn't you?” Gerard grinned to himself, starting to hammer into his lover, his balls slapping against him.

“O-Of you and Poison...” Frank gasped, his face twinkling with sweat his fringe was catching too. “T-Taking turns on me...one at a t-time.”

“B-Both of us?” Using his body, he forced Frank forward along with him still inside to where he was now on his knees with his behind in the air. Gripping his hips, Gerard drove into him earning a symphony of moans and cries. Reaching out, he seized a hold of Frank's neglected cock and worked the solid flesh. “Y-You wanted the both of us to fuck you?”

“I-I wanted you to wreck m-me.” Frank admitted after hoisting his face from the pillows where it had dropped. “M-Make me cum, Gee, please! I-I need to!”

Firming his strokes on Frank's cock, and battering his prostrate to no end, Gerard noticed that Frank was nearing his release by how close his screams were coming together and the fewer moans there were. “And...this...wont...be...the...last...time...”

Frank didn't know what Gerard meant by that, but he couldn't care. His body was getting the most pleasure it's ever gotten it felt like. This was certainly the best sex he'd gotten in a long time! Definitely not since the baby within him had been conceived. The baby within him...he hadn't considered how having rough sex could harm it, but then again he was long past caring. Like an addict, he was on a high that there was no coming off of, not that he would if the choice was left up to him. Having his face be thrust into a pillow, his body bare, his cock being pumped, and his behind being plundered was heaven on earth. And within seconds, Frank clenched the pillow to his head to snuff himself as he let out a shriek as a result of the rushing euphoria streaming through his body from his tingling scalp all the way to his curling toes. He shrieked his lover's name in a worshiper's praise. “GERARD!”

Forgetting how strong Frank could clamp down on him, Gerard was unprepared for the blinding pleasure that possessed his body like a spirit. “SHIT! FUCK!” He exclaimed, arching his back and throwing back his head to the ceiling. With his eyes squeezed shut, he came too early than he wanted to within his lover, unloading himself so completely in a way he's never done before.

As the last drops were spilled, Gerard allowed Frank to finally blacked out and faint onto the bed in a heap before following suit. He thoroughly evaded his lover's pregnant belly as he laid beside him, trying to peep past his red hair attached to his face and his heavy lids. Even depleted Frank was gorgeous in all the ways God could make a human so. Gerard stared closely as his lover slept for a while, giving him the time to recoup before he chose to awaken him. There was so much going on in his mind right now. So much they needed to talk about, especially since they now crossed the line.