I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 129: See The True Beauty

The ensuing night, Frank sat in his bed, too absorbed in his own thoughts to sleep. Glazing a fingertip over the soft flesh of his bottom lip, his mind floated over today's events that consisted of going to the movies with the kids, dinner, and then the park near the house. Of course, Gerard went with them. Frank couldn't allow his tenacity to admit that the man was the best at supervising kids, and due to him being there his kids were set straight whenever they tried to act out in public. It was an incredible ability that Frank wished he had every time he'd found himself gawking in praise at the redhead.

But that wasn't the only motive his eyes strayed off to Gerard every now and again. After last night's sexual romp, he couldn't tear his eyes from him even though it hadn't been brought up once that day. In a daze of sexual frenzy he'd found himself infiltrating Gerard's room downstairs and having sex with him. It was an awakening that his body and senses required, a refresher. He felt alive now unlike ever before. It made him meditate on how long he'd been rambling around half-alive before Gerard touched him. He hadn't even grasped that he wasn't all the way there at times.

Closing his eyes with a sigh, Frank reclined his head back against his headboard, inviting up last night's fantasy before Gerard had huddled his naked body up and carried him back upstairs and into his own room.

“Open your eyes, baby.” Gerard's voice groaned against his parted lips.

Gasping for air, Frank could barely peek his eyes open to peer up at the man who had his naked body clustered up in his arms. He was too preoccupied by the passions that were altering his body such as the cock leisurely swelling into his body, the radiating fever from both of their bodies, and the muscles straining under the pale skin of his lover's back beneath his pressing fingertips.

The first time was swift and strong, but this time was the opposite. Gerard was taking his time with him and cherishing every single inch of muscle that seized around his cock, the glistening limbs that clinched around his hips, and the breathless moans and gasps that mumbled from Frank's lips. His light brown eyes were halfway open as he gaped down at his young lover squirming beneath him. After coaxing him, those large hazel orbs exposed themselves beneath struggling lids. “That's right. Keep looking at me...don't look away.”

“F-Fuck...Gee, it's hard.” Frank whined, his back continuously arching whenever Gerard's cock made direct contact with his prostrate. “F-Feel so fucking good.”

“I-I know.” Gerard admitted, for this was indeed demanding for him as well. He wanted to hammer into his lover to pull shrieks from his swollen red lips. Yet at the same time he relished the feeling of Frank's body greedily pumping is cock, driving him for the seeds to fill him up. It felt like it took everything to keep from forgetting his grasp on his control. “I know, baby, but I-I need you to try.


And when Frank felt himself dwindling down into chasm of his release, Gerard was right there to catch him...

“G-Gee!” Frank gasp aloud, his hold on Gerard's back escalating to incorporate his nails. His face scrunched up to repel the familiar pull of his coming orgasm. He didn't want this to be over just yet. He never wanted this to be over. If he could be stuck in an infinite loop with Gerard like this forever he'd be the happiest man alive. “F-Fuck, I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm gonna cum!”

“Shh.” Gerard cooed down at him, sweeping his fringe back from where it was catching on his perspired face. He didn't end his thrusting. “It's alright, love. I want you to cum.”

“B-But I don't wa-AHH!” Frank cried out when Gerard unexpectedly lifted the both of them off the mattress to sit up, their bodies still joined together. The cock that had already been embedded so deep within him descended even further in, making his eyes roll back into his skull and for the moans to pour forth like a orchestra from his lips. His hands freed their hold from Gerard's back to scale upwards then plunge into his cherry red hair to clench his skull tightly.

“Oh yes, you do.” Gerard moaned, tumbling his hands from Frank's dark locks to clutch onto his hips to maneuver him. Raising his head, Gerard saw the passion contort the young man's face into various aspects of art worthy of being sculpted and flaunted in museums. His light brown orbs charted every line visually and inscribed it into his mind like one of Frank's assorted tattoos. “C'mon, baby, I wanna watch you cum. Let me see the true beauty in you you've been keeping from me.”

A hand immersed itself around Frank's cock and began to work him in time with the thrusting. A few pumps later and Frank was screaming in orgasmic bliss before he could register what was going on. Forcing his head back, his lips parted, his eyes squeezed shut, and his body tensed as several thick ropes of cum came shooting from his body to settle all over their laps. “GERARD!”

Hungering to see his face clearly, Gerard reached up to capture a handful of Frank's hair and tilt his head back down so he could memorize his euphoric visage for future sketches. “Jesus Christ, you're so beautiful!” The glimpse was beyond fascinating, and so angelically refined it made his eyes water with tears of meaningful sentiment, until he felt the scaling release of his own. The intensity of it was evolving to such capacity he was temporarily blinded from observing Frank's remarkable form when he came. Arching his back, his thrust hardly faltering, he shrouded face in the crook of Frank's neck to dampen his cry of pleasure as best as he could.

When they both fainted on the bed and eventually recouped their energy, Frank found himself reaching for the older man again.


That last time put him into a deep sleep that when he finally aroused himself from it, he was back in his bed. His kids were long ago fully dressed, and fed downstairs, putting a puzzle together at their kiddie table with their dad. Ever since he studied his family socializing with their dad who tried to instruct Jasiah on how to put puzzle pieces together instead eating them all, Frank has wanted Gerard with a vigor that would not be revoked which is why he was getting up from his bed and heading back downstairs to his room again.

He didn't halt to revise his choice like before, but rather turned the knob and entered, shutting the door behind him. Gerard was on his bed like the night before, intensely sketching. The sight of him so concentrated made Frank smile as he cleared his throat. “Ahem.”

Gerard's eyes snapped over to him and softened. Like the night before, the sketchbook was sealed and tossed aside along with the pencil as the air within the room ignited with sexually charged energy. “Let me undress you this time.”

“Then come and undress me.” Frank taunted him with a flirtatious smile. His cheeks began to flush red at how fearless he was already becoming with his lover. He was only the least bit introverted, but it wasn't enough to dispatch him dashing off in unease of what was about to happen between them.

Rising from his bed, Gerard smirked at him as he closed the distance between them to sweep his pregnant baby mama into his arms. Cherishing on his playful squeal, he brought him over to the bed and lowered him down. He was satisfied when Frank clambered back up onto his knees to confront him in a long oversize shirt and Courage the Cowardly Dog boxers. Gingerly, he traced the pad of his thumb over Frank's plump lower lip, treasuring the softness of him. “I take it you're okay with this now? Of us...making love again?”

Frank's smile dwindled at the mention of the past and all the resisting he'd done then. One night was all it took and now he was a peculiar person it seemed. Setting his hand over Gerard's, Frank stopped him. “I don't have a choice in this anymore than you do.”

Gerard nodded, getting his meaning. He too had battled to thwart his desire for Frank for so long. It wasn't a combat he was ever meant to win, just like Frank's combat. “Then we're both on the same page.” Leaning forward, he snatched Frank's lips beneath his, savoring the spikes they seem to boost to the surging pleasure. “And this time I won't let you forget it.”