I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 134: Sea of Children

Meanwhile upstairs, Frank jolted awake from a nightmare saturated with Killjoys hunting him through the woods. Perspiring along with a galloping heart banging in his chest, the young man became suddenly aware that he was alone in the guest bedroom's bed. In the same bed Gerard dozed in every night. Snapping his head left and right, huge hazel orbs explored his surroundings for glowing pale skin, or vivid crimson hair. “Gee?”

Hearing nothing but silence attending him, Frank felt his heart sprint even faster as his mind jumped to conclusions as to the whereabouts of his baby daddy. Reasonably one would presume Gerard went to use the restroom, or get a glass of water, but not Frank's mind, his mind ruled that Gerard had been deceitful this whole time about becoming a family with him and their kids. His mind concluded that the red-head had taken off to rejoin with his Killjoy family again until the next time he wanted to mess around with Frank again.

The pregnancy hormones only added gasoline to the fire and swelled his eyes with hot tears that cascaded down his cheeks at a startling rate. Fiercely wiping at his face, Frank's chest felt tight as his breathing tripled to the level of hyperventilating. Alarm, fear, and sorrow hounded him at every corner, making it difficult to calm down and rationalize Gerard's absence like a normal person would. By then why should his emotions and paranoia be inaccurate? From the beginning, Gerard had only ever went after him for one thing: sex. Once he secured access into his body, he'd disappear again until his craving demanded more.

Beginning to freak out even further, Frank fixed both hands over his mouth and allowed himself to cry in hopes that it would help to assuage the grief in his heart.

Entering the bedroom from the hallway, Gerard became wary at the highlighted figure of his quivering lover huddled in bed hushing sobs behind his hands. Overlooking about Sable's undercover visit and announcement of her pregnancy, he rushed towards the bed and surged onto it in a crouch in front of Frank. His hands clasped his trembling shoulders to give him a meager shake to obtain his attention. Bloodshot hazel eyes attached to fearful light brown orbs. “Frankie, what's wrong? What happened? Are you okay?”

Flabbergasted that Gerard was still there with him instead of miles away with his Killjoy family, Frank gawked at him through immense eyes, his hands slumping from his lips. “Y-You're still here?” Shaking his head in fascination, he placed one hand in the center of the older man's chest just to be clear. “You didn't leave us?”

“Leave you? Why the hell would I leave you?” The reasoning dawned on Gerard then, making the rigidity in his body abate in leisure. His lover hadn't been in jeopardy after all, just convinced that he had up and abandoned him instead. Waking up alone in bed must have assured him so, or perhaps the hormones made him paranoid or something to conclude that to be so. Scooting closer to him, Gerard collected a trembling Frank up into his arms and began to rock him. “Sugar, what did I tell you before? I promised you I would never leave you or our family ever again, remember? Not for anything or anyone.”

“I-I remember, but...” Frank cut off, not sure on how to describe the doubt clouding his mind. He wanted to believe Gerard when he vowed he'd never leave them, but that didn't stop it from being a probability. He came and went with luxury in the past, whose to say he still couldn't? “I-I'm scared.”

“I know you are, sugar. It's probably hard for you to believe considering our past. All I can tell you is that I aim to keep my promise to you no matter what.” Gerard tenderly asserted against the silk strands of natural brown hair bending with the dyed black of his Mohawk. “Not even God can stop me.”

Gently lifting his head to search Gerard's face, all he could see mirroring back at him was sincerity. His lover always had a way with words, and so Frank had to be sure that he meant what he said. Cupping Gerard's face with both hands, Frank made him look him straight in his eyes and whispered. “Do you mean it, Gerard? Truly?”

Taking one of Frank's hands in his hands, Gerard kissed his palm, lingering on the skin as he gaze into his eyes. “I'm in love with you, Frankie. I don't plan on going anywhere you and our family aren't.”

“Thank you.” Frank whispered before closing his eyes and reaching up to press his lips over Gerard's pale ones. He desired his touch, and the older man didn't disappoint on lowering him back down onto the bed to make him writhe, scream, and cum beneath him several times until Frank's mind became a muddy disarray with only one remaining thought in mind as he watched Gerard stroke his erection while navigating it to Frank's readied entrance. “G-Gee please! We really need to start wearing protection. Do you h-have any in the drawers first?”

“I hate those things.” Gerard dismissed as he began to launch himself back into Frank's body for what had to be the fourth time tonight. He left out a deep groan that returned his lover's moan as his eyes rolled back in his skull. “I-I want to feel you...all of you.”

“B-But...” Frank let out a whimper of gripe because he couldn't continue to contend his case due to his mind vaporizing the last remaining thought from his mind. Gripping onto Gerard's shoulders, he hoisted his hips to meet his second thrust. He repeatedly promised himself he'd face the dilemma after they were done here, but his hormones only made him hornier and hornier with every climax that it took only exhaustion to finally conclude their love making just in time for dawn. Such as now. “Gee...”

Gerard's eyes didn't have the strength to open as he laid there beside Frank, hovering over as much as the protruding belly would let him. He was drained, but foiled sleep to answer him. “Hmm?”

“I'm gonna be forever pregnant...if you don't start wearing condoms.” Frank breathlessly disclosed, his body glistening with diamonds of sweat alongside his baby daddy's form.

Scrunching his face up with displeasure at the indication of condoms, Gerard groaned. “Hate those stupid rubber things.”

“Gerard!” Frank whined childishly, his eyes still closed. “C'mon man!”

“Whaaaat?” Gerard complained back in the same whiny tone, nuzzling his face against Frank's forehead and the front of his long mohawk.

“You need to get used to wearing condoms, goddamnit!” Frank maintained, flapping a weak fist up only to drop it limply back onto the comforter.

“How about I'll continue to not care about wearing protection.” Gerard proposed. “And you start caring about getting some sleep. The kids want to go to that park near the river walk in the city tomorrow.”

“How about you focus on wearing condoms first and maybe the kids will get the see this park tomorrow?” Frank advised instead. “Their happiness tomorrow is all on your shoulders now.”
Gerard pouted quite adorably for a callous assassin. “That's not fair, Frankie! All I want is a sea of children with you, that's all.”

“A SEA OF CHILDREN?!” Frank's head shot up from the crook of Gerard's neck to gape down at his cozy form. “Are you fucking serious?!”

“Shh, the kids are sleeping, remember?” Gerard smiled tenderly at him, an eye peeking open to take in his reaction for his own hilarity.

Seeing the banter alighting his eyes, Frank broke into a grin. “You bastard!” Lightly smacking his chest, he played along and demanded him to carry out his command. “Gerard Way! You're gonna start wearing condoms starting today, and you're gonna like it, you hear me?”

“Make me!” Gerard lifted his heard to defy with a teasing grin. Next thing he knew, Frank initiated a playful wrestling match only boys would do with other boys...only this one ended with Gerard seducing him in between certain moves that led to them making love again with absolutely no condoms.