I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 137: Not A Man To Be Messed With

The loving couple crashed into a voracious make-out session on the couch for a long time. Business had been dealt with relating to cementing an idea for the Ieros back in New Jersey on how the couple met, and their children were tucked away in their beds so the night was theirs to do with as they pleased. And as always, Gerard's plan was another night of intimacy that hadn't quitted since it started. Lifting off the couch with his arms draped securely around an adhering Frank, he took them from the living room to the guest bedroom where he still lived.

“Gee, wait.” Frank's swollen lips breathed against his as his hands swatted out for the light switch at the last second, illuminating the room.

“We don't need it.” Gerard assured him in a husky voice heavy with lust as he pressed his back into the switch and reduced himself enough to blacken the bedroom again. Transferring his lover to the bed, he descended Frankie down before crawling over on top of him, their lips parting, then seeking each other out to merge back together.

Letting out a moan as soon as Gerard broke the kiss to trail his lips down his neck, Frank plunged his hands through the older man's cherry red hair, cherishing the feel of the silk strands between his fingers. “God, I love your touch.”

His admission was a fact, and he should have been ashamed of it. The red strands caressing his fingers belonged to the man that had kidnapped him. A man that had been a part of a massacring family made up of other treacherous disturbing civilians that called themselves the Killjoys.

The Killjoys.

There was once a time Frank refused to hear a single word referring to that group of decimating psychopaths, he even went as far to demand Gerard to keep his mouth shut of anything to do with his former life and the people that were his only family. He never wanted to hear the word Killjoy for as long as he lived. But things had changed recently since the couple had gotten much closer, and by closer he means more sex. Back to back every night they hurled off their clothes and had sex for as long as their bodies would let them. Somewhere along the way that must have broken down his loathing for the Killjoys, and elicited his curiosity in them. Of course, he still feared them and wanted nothing to do with them! He was just simply willing to hear of them now, and wished to know more about this family of felons.

“Gee, b-baby, wait.” Frank gasped out when Gerard's mouth latched on one of his sensitive nipples. Pregnancy always seems to make them super sensitive to any and everything. Sometimes even wearing shirts was too much for him. “Fuck me, I need you to stop.”

“Why?” Gerard growled against his nipple before sitting up to get rid of his own shirt followed by Frank's shirt. He wanted to feel their skin against each other with no obstacle in between. His chest was rising and falling as he lowered himself back down to meet the warm toasty flesh of his lover. “Mmm, you're so warm.”

“Gerard, I'm serious!” Frank whined to be heard even though his hands were craving the opposite as they darted over his pale back, kneading the tight muscles. “There's s-something I want to ask you.”

Groaning in frustration, Gerard hoisted his head from the crook of Frank's neck to glare down at him. “At a time like this?”

“Yes, Gee. Pwease?” Poking out his bottom lip, Frank gave him the puppy dog eyes no other living breathing puppy could duplicate so greatly.

“Fine, make it quick.” Gerard sighed irritably before sinking his head back down to suck on the side of his neck to create a hickey.

“C-Can you tell me more a-about your family?” Frank interrogated as his hands advanced on to greedily explore Gerard's own flesh. “T-The Killjoy one, I-I mean.”

Gerard instantly stiffened from above Frank. Why was he asking about those monsters all of a sudden? Didn't he prohibit him from speaking of them? Briefly at a loss for words, Gerard raised his head and spoke between pants, his face contorted in confusion. “What about them?”

Licking his swollen red lips, Frank stared up at his lover whose face was lost in shades of vibrant red. Thinking his queries over, he settled for the most crucial one of all. “Do they know about our family yet? Specifically our kids?”

Exhaling loudly through his nose, Gerard stuck two of his fingers into his mouth, lubing them up with spit. They had gone through about 5 bottles since having sex, and kept the most recent one in the nightstand by the bed...but Gerard couldn't be bothered to stop their touch to snag it, so until then he'll settle with his own saliva. Plucking his fingers back out, he pursued his fingers down between Frank's legs, wanting to have him thrash on the bed when he pinpointed his prostate. “Kobra is still pushing for answers.”

“A-And the rest of them?” Frank grilled, his eyes closing with anticipation of what was to come. “Have they been...bothering you?”

“No, they haven't.” Gerard deceived, not revealing Sable's nightly stopover recently. That was something he didn't feel Frank had to know considering what she had to confide had nothing to do with him or their family. Leaning forward, he blindly sought out Frank's entrance with his tongue and thickly laved it over the puckered flesh, drooling saliva on him.

“FUCK, GEE!” Frank cried out, throwing his head back as his hips shot up in surprise. He had been expecting Gerard to finger him, not to go down on him. Biting back his moans, he tossed his head to the left and right as that same tongue returned to lick him over and over. “B-Baby...”

Extracting his tongue, Gerard continued on what he was previously saying. “I'll need to notify them of my retirement from the Killjoy family sooner or later though just in case they think to come looking for me themselves.”

Frank's eyes snapped open. “Wait what? I thought you weren't already a part of their team anymore.”

“I'm not.” Gerard substantiated, using his saliva-coated fingers to encircle the puckered flesh. “But they don't exactly know th

at yet.”

Gasping softly, Frank let out a soft moan at the feeling of his fingers at his entrance, signaling him of what was to come. Softening against them, he asked. “I-Is it a requirement for them to know that you're quitting?”

Shrugging, Gerard replied. “Not exactly, but if it'll help to keep them from popping up over here at our place as soon as they discover my location, then why not, right?”

“Then h- Ah, yes, baby!” Frank cried out in satisfaction, boosting his hips again as he felt Gerard's index finger penetrate him. There wasn't pain yet since it was just the tip, and honestly, he didn't feel much pain these days since they have sex every night now. Trying to compose himself, Frank moaned out. “H- How will they t-take it?”

Gerard was sitting up now, needing to observe how Frank performed while he worked his finger deeper and deeper into him. The vision made him leak pre-cum into his briefs. He took in the breathtaking sight of his lover in pleasure as he mulled on how to answer Frank's question. The killjoys wouldn't take his withdrawal well at all, but that wasn't something he wanted to tell him. It would startle Frank to know the truth, and rightfully so, because the truth was deadly. Opting for a slander to keep him and his family intact, Gerard returned. “They'll be bitter about it for sure, but they won't reciprocate or anything like that. There's nothing for you to worry about, sugar, our family is safe from them.”

“So th- Ah! Mmm, Gee...f-feels so good!” Frank cried out, his hands fisting the sheets and towing on them as another finger was included into the mix, stretching his walls to accommodate Gerard's size. Panting on borderline euphoria, Frank fought to regain himself again as ecstasy once again hindered him. “So t-they won't hurt me or our family i-if you quit?”

“They wouldn't dare.” Gerard responded in an sinister voice that would have sounded terrifying if not for him working another finger into his lover who took his voice as being seductive. The prospect of the Killjoys coming to hurt his family had crossed his mind, and that's why he was gonna meet with them on their grounds. If he had to show them he is not a man to be messed with, it'll be done there.

“W-why?” Frank whimpered out when Gerard's fingers began to scissor him wide.

“Because I'll kill them if they do.” Gerard growled, once again sounding hot as he worked his fingers in and out of Frank, seeing him writhe on the sheets of the bed. As Frank opened his mouth to probably ask him another question, Gerard expelled his fingers, cleaned them on the sheets and crawled on top of him to penetrate him with something much meatier than his fingers. Frank forgot everything else he was meaning to inquire about.