I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 147: Unspent Passion

The following morning Frank was in the kitchen on the phone with his parents with a pen and notepad in hand. He was listening sharply to what his mother was saying on the other line while at the same time his hazel eyes were monitoring Gerard outside with the twins. They were playing an adventure game heavily based off Jumanji, the film they watched last night. Even Josiah was engaged by being the mighty enchanted backpack strapped to his father’s back that held every substance imaginable that they would require on their journey. The little boy may not have known how to portray his part accurately, but his squeals of joy were confirmation that he relished being a part of the game anyway. At the moment, Gerard and the twins had their backs pressed along the back fence as if they were shuffling along a precarious ledge, grins on their faces as they tilted over to snoop at the fictional elevation below.

Frank rolled his eyes at the trio, highly captivated with watching them for hours but also knowing he had business to deal with with first. Specifically, with his parents. Presently, he was on the phone with them to arrange his trip back to New Jersey only this time instead of departing from Gerard again, he organized to take his baby daddy right along with him. Frank was in a bit of a rush to get back home due to his third pregnancy. He was definitely starting to show, and trying to camouflage it with oversized clothes or throw blankets wasn’t serving any longer. Thank goodness they never had guests come over else it would be impossible for him to show his face...unless he wrapped himself in the biggest comforter known to man.

“Speak of the devil!” Margo gasped through the phone then laughed. “Guess who just decided to pay us a visit, pumpkin?”

Shaking his head at his childhood nickname, Frank inquired. “Who? The garbage man?”

“Why would I care if the garbage man came over, Frankie?” Margo demanded before cutting him off before he could answer. “Your Aunt Edith and Uncle Peter just walked through the door! Remember them?”

“Of course, I remember them! I was just kidding around, mommy.” Frank chuckled as he reached down to knead his swollen belly. “Hey, put me on speaker phone so they can hear me too.”

Margo pulled back from the phone and all Frank heard was some shuffling along with her voice in the background. “Alright, let me see...what button am I supposed to press on this new phone? I think it’s...this one?”

“Hi, Uncle Peter and Aunt Edith!” Frank called out into the phone, verifying to see if she had pressed the right button. “Long time no see!”

“Hi there, Pumpkin!” Aunt Edith called from nearby, closing the distance between her and the phone being set on the kitchen counter. “How are you and the babies?”

“Perfectly fine!” Frank answered. “Have you heard my big news yet?”

“As in you’re coming back home?” Uncle Peter announced from a distance. “We sure did, and it’s about time!”

“When will we see you?” Aunt Edith zealously asked, wishing to see both him and the babies as soon as tomorrow.

“Very soon. I’m planning it before this baby drops so daddy can deliver it for us. It’s becoming a tradition now for him to deliver all my babies.” Frank quipped before becoming serious. “I’m also bringing someone special with me. Did mommy and daddy tell you that?”

“Ah, yes! The baby-sitter.” Aunt Edith affirmed then frowned in confusion. “Oh dear, I forgot the young man’s name again.”

“Gerard!” Uncle Peter called out to her. “His name was Gerard!”

“Gerard! Of course!” Aunt Edith echoed ecstatically. “Such a sweet young man. And how is he doing over there? Well, I hope.”

“He’s doing amazing! The kids adore him and so do I.” Frank confided, his cheeks flushing pink. “Well, more like obsessed with him, really.”

“I want to re-meet this fellow then.” Uncle Peter demanded warmly, finally entering the same room as them and sounding more clearer. “Will he be coming down the same time as you?”

“Yes, he will.” Frank affirmed with a grin because Gerard and the kids came sprinting in from outside. “I’m really hoping to see you guys late next month. I just gotta make sure everything is organized before I do.”

“Even so, call your daddy if you have any complication with the movers. He’ll set them straight. “Margo reminded him for the thousandth time.

“I know, mommy.” Frank droned, his grin becoming even wider when he felt Gerard come up behind him and rub his belly. He didn’t have time to speak before his lover leaned down to kiss along his shoulder through his black shirt. The way he was touching and kissing him wasn’t just affectionate, but sensuously amorous. Rapidly becoming aroused, Frank closed his eyes and issued a brisk farewell to his family. “I-I better get going, you guys. I promised the kids they’d go to the park in ten minutes. I love you all and will talk to you soon, goodbye!”

After the farewells, Gerard watched with expectancy as Frank finished the call and whirled around his arms to tip his head up to obtain a kiss. Leaning down, Gerard slanted his mouth hungrily over his, taking what should have been a sweet romantic kiss to a sexually charged degree. With a needy moan, he reached around Frank’s generous frame to grasp ahold of his behind and squeeze the supple flesh there. This only made his short little lover even more frantic, and soon he felt his small hands plunge under his shirt to trek over his bare torso. Shivering with lust, Gerard broke the kiss to suspend what would flourish if they continued any longer. Their children were just in the living room over the counter and kitchen table. “Please tell me it’s almost naptime.”

“You’re just in time.” Frank breathed, leaning up in an attempt to haul him back into a kiss, his hands having slithered out from underneath the shirt to fist it heartily.

Installing his hands on Frank’s wrists, Gerard lessened his restraint off of him and took a step back himself. “Hold on, let me put them down first. When I get back I expect to find you naked and prepped for me. The lube is in the cabinet behind the Olive Oil.”

Brows rising in shock at yet another undercover place unveiled that Gerard smuggled small bottles of lube for them, Frank watched him go, quite dumbfounded. As soon as the kids were rounded up in his arms and hauled up the stairs, Frank got to expelling his clothes and rummaging through that very same cabinet for lube. He was almost fully prepped when Gerard returned, and was even more turned on when he helped him the rest of the way. Soon he was bracing himself with his hands on the counter while Gerard hastily hammered into him. They came as quickly as they could, and nearly slid on the drops of cum on the floor while scurrying to get dressed.

Once the kids were awoken from their afternoon nap, Gerard got started on a new recipe he wanted to try for dinner. Frank kept the kids busied by sitting at their small table set and coloring with them in their boundless collection of coloring books. On the outside, he looked like a doting parent, but on the inside, Frank wasn’t completely sated from their quickie in the kitchen, and it was obvious Gerard knew it too for every time they caught each other’s eyes the message was clear. They craved each other all over again. Primitive longing was thickly shrouded in their smoldering eyes, but they managed to keep themselves contained in front of the kids.

After dinner, the twins begged to watch Jumanji a second time. Their parents complied, spending most of their time cuddling together with their kids as a family. Unbeknownst to the young ones, Gerard had Frank’s ear throughout the whole film, whispering the dirty things he was conspiring to do to him that very night. Frank was hard, and on fire at the same time. He craved him NOW, but had no choice but to wait for the kids to fall asleep, because they came first before sex. When that moment finally came before the film concluded, Frank wanted to cry with glee. Gerard put the twins to bed, and Frank tucked Josiah into his crib. The couple rendezvous back in the guest bedroom for a long night of unspent passion.