I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 186: Dirty Lightbulb

Moaning in relief that Frank was allowing him to push his cock past his lips, Gerard lazily lowered his head back down to take in the sexy show starring his soon-to-be husband. The young man was feeding himself more of his length at a leisurely pace with his eyes closed, naked as the day he was born. Feeling Gerard’s penetrating eyes on him, his skin shivering in a warm rush of delight at how he must look to him on his knees between his legs at the end of their bed. Unable to resist seeing for himself, his hazel eyes opened to meet his fiancee, and he was overjoyed that he had. Gerard was a beautiful man, yes that’s true, but seeing him under an ecstasy-induced pleasure the way he was in now was like uncovering the biggest hidden treasure the world had ever seen. And the knowledge that little old Frank Iero was the one weakening him like this was such a conflicting feeling of being the dominating conqueror and the willing submissive happy to please at the same time. Greedy to give him more, Frank drew more of Gerard’s cock into his mouth until he was ready to deep-throat him down.

Gerard had been leaning back on the bed at this time on his elbows, but as soon as Frank began to deep-throat him, he lost any remaining strength and collapsed completely onto the mattress. His hands fisted the sheet beneath him as he groaned aloud in the room. “God, Frankie!”

His reaction only unhinged Frank. His head bobbed up and down on Gerard’s lap hastily, utterly turned on. His hands flew everywhere it seemed. One minute they were kneading the older man’s thighs, then fondling his balls, and finally back to pumping his cock when he wanted to revert back to blowing him again. Frank didn’t care if his saliva was dripping down his chin and forming a puddle on the floor between his legs, he needed to give this man a piece of heaven or die trying. He was so engrossed with what was going on with Gerard that he didn’t notice his left hand dipping down to touch his own throbbing genital.

“F-Fuck…c-close, baby s-so close.” Gerard gasped out, nearly choking on his own words as he panted heavily and tried to keep his hips planted firmly on the bed so he wouldn’t choke the poor young man deep-throating him. Pulling Gerard’s cock back out of his throat, Frank’s mouth alternated between blowing him, sucking on his balls and deep-throating him all over again. He couldn’t pick a method to focus solely on when all he wanted to do was all three at one time. If he could, he would. He didn’t have to suck on his cock for long because Gerard’s began moaning back to back before emitting a long drawn out one.

“Fuuuuck, yeah! Mmm…” Gerard moaned out, still fighting to keep his hips from shooting upwards towards the ceiling and driving his cock down Frank's throat without permission. As he came, his body did spasm, however, and unfortunately, some of his jizz got on his lover’s face. Frank didn’t let that hinder him from shoving Gerard’s cock back into his mouth to swallow the rest of his cum. He kept him in his mouth even after he was done cumming to ride out the pleasure for him. When his hips started twitching from being oversensitive, Frank sat back panting with his cum on his face. Erecting himself back onto his elbows again, Gerard’s brows shot up into his dark hair at the state of Frank’s face. “Shit.”

“What?” Frank inquired breathlessly, licking his swollen lips with his eyes happily closed.

Sitting himself up, Gerard leaned over to grab ahold of Frank’s chin to look over the mess he made of his face. “Damn, I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean to get it on your pretty face like that.”

A light bulb suddenly went off in Frank’s head. An inappropriate red light bulb. Giving Gerard a sultry grin, Frank proposed a solution. “Well, if you’re really sorry then you’ll help clean me up.” When the older man began to move to likely grab one of their bath towels they discarded somewhere on the floor, Frank grabbed his wrist, making him look at him. “I mean with your fingers.”

“With my fingers?” Gerard echoed, arching a brow curiously though his dirty mind was catching him up.

“Yeah.” Frank confirmed, biting down on his lower lip like a total flirt. It was another hint-hint of what he was suggesting to him. “It’s the only way on God’s green earth that I’m gonna forgive you, Gee.”

“Jesus, Iero, you’re so fucking dirty.” Gerard growled lustfully, getting turned on all over again like he hadn’t gotten a brain-liquifying blowjob a minute ago. With tender fingers, he scooped up as much of his own cum off of Frank’s face, careful not to waste a drop, then watched his lover slurp it up off of his fingers like it was icing off of a Cinnamon Roll. The older man was entranced as he observed every drop be devoured seductively off of his fingers. What should have probably grossed him out made him harder than he had been before. Unable to take it any longer, Gerard huskily concluded the clean up with only one thing on his mind now, making love to his fiance. “Your turn.”

Sadly, the couple were stalled when they heard banging on their bedroom door. The naked couple jumped in their spots and gaped at the door. Before they could demand who the person interrupting was, they heard. “MOMMMMY, DADDDDDDY!”

“Fuck, it’s Jovani!” Frank whispered, scrambling to put on some shorts from their dresser. He grumbled to himself. “I should have known this was gonna happen.”

Searching for his own shorts from over his shoulder, Gerard caught onto what he said and frowned. “Wait, what do you mean by that exactly?”

Frank sighed as he slipped into his shorts and hurriedly expounded. “While we were passing out candy on the front porch, there were some adults dressed in very scary costumes. They didn’t do anything to him but say hi, and he just screamed for you. It took hours to stop him crying.”

“Damn.” Gerard whispered, feeling bad. Then perked up as he inquired. “He called for me, not you?”

“Yup, and he’s been traumatized ever since. So let that be your main focus tonight, Gee.” Frank giggled, getting the towel off the floor and using it to wipe his face.

Gerard nodded and then headed to the bedroom door to stop the little boy from banging down the door and waking the rest of the house. It wasn’t open all the way before the young boy ran straight into him. “Shh, Vani. You’re gonna wake your little brother up. What’s wrong with you?”

“”S-Scarred!” Jovani wept against his father’s leg, his hands clinging to the tall limb so the monsters he’d seen tonight wouldn’t be able to take him away. His chubby cheeks were pink and drenched in tears as his little body rose and fell quickly from being breathless.

After some encouraging words and promises he wouldn’t get sent back to his room, Gerard managed to pry his son off of his legs so he could haul him up into his arms, and rock him. Gently shushing him, he kissed his head. “Hey, lower your voice, okay? Your little brother is sleeping. Repeat after me, lower your voice.”

“L-Lowah my voyce.” Jovani obediently recited to himself, his tone lowering. His arms loosen to wrap themselves around his dad’s head so he could press his cheek against his for some needed comfort. “Lowah m-my voyce. Lowah my v-voyce.”

Frank had prepared the bed for them three, aware that convincing his son to return to his own bedroom would be futile. Glancing over, he had to do a double take at the sight of the two cheek to cheek and let out a laugh. It was utterly adorable every single time he saw it, and had become this fascinating habit all his kids seem to have developed on their own when they really needed some comfort. Sweeping an arm to the bed, Frank invited them over. “Come on, you two. It’s time for bed. You get to sleep with mommy and daddy tonight, Jovani.” As the two came over, and Gerard settled their child into bed, another dirty lightbulb lit up Frank’s head. Turning on the TV to set up SpongeBob SquarePants and flipping on one of the lamps closest to him, Frank told his son. “Now Jovani, I want you to stay here for a minute. I need Daddy’s help in the bathroom with something. It’ll only take a minute.”

“But mommy!” Jovani cried, clinging onto a very confused Gerard.

“Do you want to go back to sleep in your own room tonight?” Frank asked him, receiving a no. “Then behave yourself and stay here. We’ll be back in a minute.”

Jovani reluctantly nodded, the lamp light and Spongebob aiding to ease him down under the blanket.

When Frank let him into the bathroom and shut the door, Gerard inquired. “Uh, what did you need?”

Shoving his shorts down to the floor, Frank bent himself over the bathroom sink and ordered him. “For you to eat my fucking ass out, Gee. Please, I fucking need something other than my own hand!”

“God, I love you!” Gerard exalted him, before immediately obliging. Turning the shower on to help muffle them out, he dropped down to his knees before Frank’s behind and spread his cheeks to go to town on him. Once done, he had every selfish intention of taking the man against the sink straight after.