I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 188: Iero-Way

Bounding into the black limo awaiting the newlyweds at the end of the cobblestone steps of the church, Gerard and Frank were laughing in astonishment at what they’d just done. They had finally tied the knot! Frank was Iero-Way, and Gerard Iero-Way. Hands clasped together, the couple hardly noticed the limo was in motion as they gazed deeply into each other’s brilliant eyes with open-mouth grins.

“God, I can’t believe this! You made my dream come true, Iero-Way.” Gerard exalted with excitement, leaning back in his seat without tearing his eyes from his husband. “You made me an honest man.”

“I made you an honest man? You’re the one who proposed to me, remember?” Frank recalled, snuggling into his husband’s side in his black suit that was identical to his own. “Technically you made an honest man out of me.”

Draping his arms around him, Gerard dragged Frank close to squash his mouth with his own in a passionate kiss. “Mmm, I don’t care who started it. What matters is you’re finally mine!”

“I’ve always been yours.” Frank voiced with a fanciful smile on his face after being thoroughly kissed in the backseat of the limo. “Now we can go home so I can remind you that over and over again before the kids show up.”

“Actually…” Gerard trailed off, looking away like he was hiding something.

Catching on, Frank narrowed his eyes on him. “Actually what?”

“I have a surprise for you. We’re not going home.” Gerard revealed with a smirk. “I bought us two tickets to the Bahamas this morning while getting dressed for our wedding.”

“YOU DID WHAT!?” Frank shouted with excitement, his hazel eyes shimmering with delight. Was Gerard being serious right now or was this some cruel wedding prank?

Gerard nodded in confirmation that it was true. “Yup, I got you a honeymoon.”

“Oh, Gee! I love you so fucking much!” Frank squealed, throwing his arms around his husband to embrace him tightly. This was the most awesome gift he’d ever received! Clean warm beaches, sunny blue skies, and crystal clear ocean waters! Just him, his husband, and their kids…oh. Frank felt his smile drop at the reminder of the kids. Pulling back, he inquired. “Wait, what about the kids? You didn’t mention the kids? They’re coming too right?”

“No, this was supposed to be about me and you.” Gerard refuted with a shake of his head. “The grandparents get to have them for the next two weeks.”

“Two weeks!?” Frank exclaimed in horror. Two weeks away from his kids was equivalent to two years in his books. Feeling wrong for even considering taking the honeymoon of his dreams, Frank pouted in his seat. “Shit, that makes me feel awful! Here I am thinking about the Bahamas with you and fucking all over the island…and our kids will be here without us. It doesn’t seem right. I don’t wanna be away from the kids for two weeks.”

Gerard’s brows lifted up into the fringe of his black hair. “Do you want to bring the kids with us then?”

“Fuck no!” Frank inserted instantaneously with a light smack to Gerard’s chest. “How dare you suggest such a thing?!”

“What!?” Gerard chuckled at the gentle blow with a grin. “I was just trying to help.”

“Neither of us getting laid for two weeks isn’t helping any of us, Gerard, and you know it.” Frank simplified for him. He then proceeded to verbally embody what would happen if they convoyed all four of their kids along with them to the Bahamas. “It’s not a good idea cause all they’re gonna do is cockblock us if they don’t have someone else, such as their grandparents, to distract them.”

“That’s…very true.” Gerard admitted with an aversing frown at the picture he painted.

“Yeah, and not only is this honeymoon the destination of my dreams, but I’d rather spend it with YOU balls deep in ME!” Frank expounded further, not noticing their uncomfortable driver rolling up the window between him and the back seats of the limo so he wouldn’t have to hear anymore of their conversation. “It’s not a honeymoon if my ass ain’t sore from being impaled into a jizz- soaked mattress cascading from between my ass cheeks.”

Leaning over, Gerard nipped Frank’s earlobe and growled huskily to him. “God, I love it when you talk dirty to me. It'd be even better if your hand was down my pants right now.”

Giggling, Frank warded his husband away from his side with an elbow. “Gee, I need you to focus here!”

“Alright alright!” Gerard yielded, leaning back to formulate a solution to their predicament. “How about this…we go to the Bahamas.”

“And?” Frank drawled, waiting for the second part that better be coming. Going to the Bahamas was what he was hoping to do today, but he didn’t want to feel guilty for choosing that over bringing his kids with him. “Go on!”

Having deliberately paused for suspense to annoy his husband, Gerard finished. “We go to the Bahamas, and if at ANY time you decide to cut our vacation short to come back to New Jersey, we can hop onto the next flight back home.”

“But the vacation!” Frank whined out, not caring for this idea either.

“We can come up with another vacation to go on later. Maybe somewhere closer to the kids if it’ll ease your mind.” Gerard propositioned with a shrug. “It doesn’t have to be all the way in the Bahamas again. Heck, we can even bring the kids along though you know what that’ll mean for the next vacation.”

“No sex.” Frank further sulked.

“No sex.” Gerard confirmed. “So what do you think?”

Tilting his head upward, Frank wiped the pout from his face and turned it upside down into a radiant smile. “I say I love it, Gee! Almost as much as I love you!”

“Prove it.” Gerard challenged him before leaning forward again to suffocate him into potent kisses that could drug an elephant’s system. He cherished the soft moans his lover whispered against his lips and couldn’t wait to have him naked under him again.

“Wait, Gee.” Frank cut in, ending their kiss to ask. “If we come back early and have to go on another vacation later on in the future, can it be when I’m not pregnant? I want it to be a proper honeymoon that won’t involve morning sickness.”

“Sure. Even if we don’t need to cut this one short we can still have another honeymoon afterwards if you want.” Gerard agreed, rubbing his nose against his husband’s nose. “Whatever my husband wants.”

“Good cause I want to have all the rough kinky sex that I’ve been dying to have with you since you pumped me full of babies.” Frank let him know with a sultry smile.

“Oh? Rough and kinky?” Gerard echoed, lustfully intrigued. His mind scrambled to depict such relative scenarios. “Like me bending you over a palm tree on the beach?”

“And fucking me in the ocean at night so I can scream your name as loud as I want.” Frank added in a seductive tone. “Don’t think I’m gonna resort to eating your cute ass up only in our hotel room.”

“Even if they’re shark infested waters?” Gerard toyed with him, a sexy smirk on his face as his light brown darted from his hazel orbs to his lips.

“Depends how horny you make me.” Frank played along. He wasn’t being serious though. Shark infested waters were a no go. “I love you, Gee. I don’t know how I’ll ever get you to comprehend just how much.”

“We got two weeks in the Bahamas for you to try it out.” Gerard proposed, tugging his husband close for a third kiss. This one lasted all the way to the airport. With their suitcases tucked in the trunk of the limo, they retrieved them, and strolled through the crowded Halloween decorated airport to their gate. They were then escorted onto their plane. Cuddling up in first class, the couple’s lips soon found each other. They playfully attempted to makeout the moment the plane lifted off and all the way to the Bahamas.