I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 24: Frank Was Ready

As it started to get dark, Frank continued to mope in the exact same spot Amelia had left him. He couldn’t get over the dramatic changes that were happening to him since he’d been kidnapped. Every time a twig broke or the breeze blew through the leaves and bushes, it had Frank’s heart soaring thinking that Poison had finally found him and was ready to take him back home. Sadly, each time he was filled with disappointment to see no familiar red head. In fact he received so much disappointment that he stopped jumping in excitement at every sound he heard. It was when he heard a voice that his head snapped in its direction with surprise. This time he wasn’t mistaken, Poison had, indeed, found him. The redhead was leaning against a tree, and watching Frank with curious eyes. He assessed the situation quickly and from what he figured, Frank had been sitting here for quite some time. In the woods, Poison had discovered tracks and followed them here to his prize’s location. Surprise and confusion were the only emotions that stood out on Poison’s face when he stepped out from behind a tree, his mask back on to conceal his identity. He had so many questions for Frank, but only one stood out among the others.

“Why didn’t you leave with her? You had the chance to escape this place, to escape me, but you didn’t take it. Why not?” Poison asked Frank, his voice sounding so melancholy and distant.

Frank looked down at the grass and weeds beneath him that had been smoothed down from his weight, and shrugged his shoulders in response before looking back up into Poison’s green eyes. “I-I don’t know why…”

Poison looked down to hide his smirk before stepping towards Frank to lift him up in his arms bridal style. Frank wrapped his arms around Poison’s neck and allowed him to take him away from the road that lead to his freedom, and back towards his prison. The closer he got to the house, the more challenging it became for him to hold back his tears. They entered the house just before the sun went down, and Poison headed straight for their bedroom. Frank kept his face hidden by keeping his head closer to Poison’s neck so he wouldn’t see all the eyes belonging to the rest of the Killjoys watching them like a hawk. When they were finally back into their room again, Poison lowered Frank back down onto his feet.

“You can relax now that you’re home. I’ll be back later, I have things to do.” Poison informed him in a rush before steeping back out in the hallways and locking the bedroom door behind him. Now alone, Frank stepped further into the room and allowed his salty tears to spill down his cheeks. He had been holding back his emotions out there in the woods for so long while he waited for Poison to come rescue him. Now that he was alone in his prison again, it oddly felt safe enough for him to let it all out. And so he did.

Around the usual time that they head to bed, Poison finally showed up again. He entered the bedroom and could hear that the shower was running. Poison stepped further into his room and took off his disguise until he was in nothing but his pants and socks. He stretched out his muscles before sitting at the end of the bed. He had been doing some private thinking for the past few hours and had decided that the time had finally come. Frank was ready for him…well, as ready as Poison was ever going to get him at this point. Oddly enough, Poison owed his thanks to the late Amelia for trying to escape with Frank. If she hadn’t done that, Poison never would have realized that Frank was already ready to receive his touch. And hell, Poison was ready for him too.

The red-head waited patiently for the sound of rushing water to stop, and seconds later it did. Very soon a freshly scrubbed Frank stepped out of the steaming bathroom. He had brought his pajamas with him before the shower, so he was already dressed and ready for bed. When he stepped towards the bed, he noticed Poison sitting at the end in only his jeans, and watching him with a new look in his eyes that he couldn’t decipher.

Frank tried to ignore the fact that Poison’s muscular torso was exposed as he walked by him to get to his side of the bed. As he went to pass Poison, he was suddenly grabbed by his waist and pulled onto his lap. Frank let out a surprised gasp as he realized how intimately their position looked and how impossible it was to avoid Poison’s hard-on pushing against the fabric of his jeans. Frank didn’t know how to properly handle this situation. All he knew was that he didn’t want anything sexual to happen between them, but neither did he want to upset Poison by rejecting him and getting thrown back into the dark room once again. The only thing he could think of to do at this point was to sit completely still on Poison’s lap and not look or react to him. Even his hands were uncertain about what to do, and simply hovered over Poison’s strong shoulders, unsure if they should lower down to touch him or to retract themselves elsewhere.

Poison kept a good hold on Frank’s waist but not enough to bruise his fragile skin. He urged himself to be gentle with Frank and not to impatiently rip his clothes off and shove inside of the young boy like he wanted to. Rather, he persuaded himself to focus on Frank’s reactions and how frantic his heart was beating beneath his skin. From what he could tell, Frank’s heart was beating extremely fast, but other than that, the young boy wasn’t trying to fight Poison off like he would’ve done before in the earlier months. Poison took that as a good sign, but still didn’t want to push him too far and ruin everything. So he settled for waiting for Frank’s heart to calm down some, before he’d make his next move. Until then, he kept himself busy by looking over Frank’s perfect features to study his behavior and passing emotions. The most obvious one written on the boy’s face was panic and uncertainty, but those were beginning to slowly fade as the minutes ticked away with him sitting on Poison’s lap.

Eventually Frank’s hands seemed to lower with the calming beat of his heart onto Poison’s strong shoulders. As much as it excited his kidnapper that Frank was slowly surrendering to him little by little, Poison wasn’t about to let Frank get even a hint on what he was feeling or thinking. He had to remain unreadable. Slowly, Poison’s hands explored further down Frank’s waist and passed his hips, all the while watching Frank’s facial expressions. If his face scrunched up the Poison would slow down, if not he would continue on. At the same time that Frank’s little pink tongue darted out to lick his dry lips, Poison had found the hem of Frank’s oversize shirt.

He snuck his hands underneath Frank’s shirt to gently make contact with the pale warm skin there, and causing Frank’s entire body to shiver beneath his hand. Poison felt Frank’s breathing began to increase again and this time a flush of pink stained his cheeks. After Frank finally calmed himself down a second time, Poison went ahead and slowly pulled the shirt upward towards Frank’s head. Of course, Frank got the message of what Poison was trying to do, and as much as he didn’t want to assist him, he reluctantly lifted his shaking arms up so the shirt could be pulled off completely.

The cool air brushed against Frank’s skin, and made him shiver a bit. At this point, Frank still couldn’t bring himself to look at Poison, nor attack the man. For once, his brain decided to shut down on him and wasn’t planning to help him figure out how to convince Poison to stop touching him and let him go. Frank was on his own. As afraid as he was, he knew that the only safe option, would be to politely and respectively reject Poison…if that was at all possible.

Exhaling sharply, Frank slowly looked up into the eyes of his kidnapper and parted his lips to kindly persuade him to stop, but when those emerald eyes met his hazel orbs, he was silenced. His eyes were trapped and couldn’t escape Poison’s stare while the words that dangled off the tip of his tongue were thrown down his throat.

The corner of Poison’s mouth turned up just a little before he wrapped an arm around Frank’s back and unexpectedly swung him around so that he was now lying on the bed. Frank let out a whimpered and attempted to roll away to escape what was inevitable, but was instantly cage between both of Poison’s arms on each side of his head. Frank’s breathing was starting to come out in pants as he looked up with wide eyes into the masked face of his kidnapper. Poison’s body hovered over Frank’s in a dominating fashion that only compelled Frank’s smaller form to comply submissively instead of rebelliously. Poison slowly pulled his arms away so his fingertips could gently trail up Frank’s soft pale exposed torso. As difficult as it was, Frank pulled his eyes away from Poison’s to concentrate on the wall to his left that was littered with art sketches. He didn’t want to look at him and see the obvious lust in Poison’s eyes. Hell, he didn’t even want the perverted monster to be touching him, and yet…he still wasn’t fighting back.

Poison knew that if he had asked Frank if he wanted this, he would lie and say that he doesn’t. He may not be a rapist, but it didn’t take a genius to know that if Frank really didn’t want this he would fight back with everything he had in him instead of just lying there. Frank probably thought he doesn’t want this, yet he isn’t kicking or screaming for him to stop. If he had, Poison would have stopped altogether but, Frank was letting him do whatever he wanted to do to him.

Poison’s hands trailed up over both of Frank’s arms and to his wrist where, one at a time, he placed them into the open cuffs and closed locked them in. The loud click of the locks engaging echoed into Frank’s ear as he turned his head in Poison’s direction and flashed him a look of betrayal. Poison ignored the look in his eyes. Instead, he crawled off the bed so he could easily slip Frank’s black sweats and underwear off of his body and leave him completely naked and exposed beneath his gaze. Frank jerked his lower body away from the end of the bed as he began to hyperventilate in panic.

“Stop it! Don’t!” Frank begged him, finally finding his voice as he began to fight against his cuffs while also trying to hide his private area from Poison’s view, but Poison wasn’t listening anymore. As much as he didn’t want to push Frank, seeing him naked before him was making it impossible for him to resist.

Poison crawled back on the bed towards him, and went he reach him, placed both hands on his knees to pull his legs apart. Frank was huddled up against the pillows and was peeking out from behind his arm to watch in dismay as his legs easily pried themselves apart for Poison to see his most vulnerable area. The moment was too intimate for Frank to digest, as Poison’s red hair hid his expressions from view while he stared down at the young boy’s genitals. Poison’s breathing came out kind of shaky as he let out a weak groan at the sight of Frank’s semi-erection. Eager to taste him, Poison leaned his head down to kiss his left inner thigh from bottom to top with hungry passionate open mouth kisses, while simultaneously massaging the other thigh.

Frank began to beg and plead while the tone in his voice got high pitched the closer Poison’s mouth got to his genital area. When Poison lifted his lips from the area where the thigh and the torso met, he pulled away to turn his attention to the right inner thigh and kissed it from the bottom to the top. Frank allowed himself to relax before having to brace himself once again as Poison got closer to his genitals. By the time Poison was finished with the right leg, Frank was evidently hard. The tip of his dick was coated in pre-cum as his shaft stood up and against his belly.

If Frank wasn’t so stubborn on believing that he didn’t want this, he would be able to embrace the satisfying pleasure that Poison was about to give him.
♠ ♠ ♠
The start of my first ever written gay sex scene. I know its not the best but just know that I struggled to get it done for you guys.