I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 25: A Blowjob

Poison kept one hand on Frank’s thigh as his other hand gently grabbed ahold of his shaft, causing the young boy to flinch from his warm grip. Frank’s size wasn’t pathetically small, but neither was he as gifted as Poison was. In the end, it didn’t really matter how thick Frank was. What did mattered was finding out if Frank could help quench Poison’s thirst for him, or not.

Frank let out another gasp as Poison leaned over to teasingly breathe hot air against his semi-hard erection. Frank could feel the pink in his cheeks start to burn as his arms fell away from covering his face. He stopped fighting to keep his eyes open, and let his heavy lids slip shut when Poison used his tongue to lick from his base to the very tip of his cock. Frank let out a whimpering moan as his hands tightly fisted the only pillows he could reach due to his wrists being handcuffed to the bed posts. Poison smiled at Frank’s sensitive response to him and wrapped his lips around the tip of his head to lightly suckle on for a few minutes. Frank’s hips launched forward of their own accord and forced the rest of his length to invade deeper into Poison’s mouth, making his kidnapper let out a satisfying and greedy moan around his shaft. As much as Frank didn’t want to admit it, Poison’s moan was quite literally the hottest thing he had ever heard in his 16 year lifespan, and he secretly and desperately wanted to hear it again. Little did Frank know, Poison would’ve agreed with him wholeheartedly on that second part.

Poison took both of his hands off of Frank’s body to slip them underneath his behind so he could lift Frank’s hips up and selfishly shove more of his dick further down Poison’s throat.

Frank threw his head back against the pillows and cried out in pleasure, but at the same time still trying to hold onto his self-control. “FUCK! S-Shit! Pl-Please…y-you ha-have to st-AHH!”

Poison wasn’t listening to his cries anymore and continued to stuff his throat deeper and deeper with Frank’s shaft. He didn’t care about respecting Frank’s wishes for him to stop anymore. He couldn’t even if he wanted to. Poison was already too far gone in both Frank, and his cries of pleasure. As selfless as it looked to anyone else, Poison was actually being selfish with what he was doing to Frank.

“N-No stop, y-you’re hurting m-OH MY GOD!” Frank lied, as the end of his plea drowned out into a moan. His legs lifted without permission to Poison’s shoulders, so that the heels of his foot could press into his kidnapper’s shoulder and urge him closer so that he could easily suck the rest of him down. The warm wet cavern of Poison’s mouth felt incredible surrounding Frank’s dick. He didn’t know how to describe it. All he wanted was for Poison to keep going and to not ever stop…even though he was currently telling him to stop.

Poison wrapped one arm around Frank’s hips to make sure he stayed up while wrapping his hand around the young boy’s length so that he could stroke him and sucked him off simultaneously. Every now and again, he would let out a deep moan for Frank to feel vibrating around his dick.

Frank bit his lower lip as his body violently shuddered. “Mmmmm fuuuuuuuck! Stop it! Please just l-let me g-go.”

All of a sudden, Frank began to feel a warm sensation start to form in his lower stomach that made his eyes snap open with fear and denial. Oh no, please don’t let me cum for this sick pedophile, Frank mentally screamed at himself before his mouth burst open to let out high pitched moans and cries as the pleasure began to build up more intensely. Poison groan loudly in appreciation to the symphony Frank was singing from just a simple blowjob. He knew Frank was about to cum by the frequent sounds he was emitting, and how much louder they were. This made Poison decide to lower the young boy’s hips back down onto the bed so that he could use one of his hands to gently fondle Frank’s balls.

Frank’s eyes widen in shock at losing the battle against Poison as his orgasm came rushing over him like a freak wave. “Oh my god, I-I’m…shit shit shit!”

Poison felt the warm cum explode into his mouth, and tasted the deliciousness that caked over his taste buds like icing. As much as he was surprised by the growing amount of Frank’s load that was currently filling his mouth, Poison selfishly swallowed as much cum as he could, refusing to be generous enough to leaving a single drop left behind for anyone or anything.

Frank’s body arched off the bed as he belted out a final scream of ecstasy, before flopping back down onto the bed in exhaustion. His skin glistened with sweat and his dark hair stuck to his forehead as he panted heavily. When Poison pulled away from Frank’s drained cock to look him over, Frank’s heavy lids lifted to stare right back at him. Poison loved what he saw: Frank’s skin shining with diamond droplets of his own sweat, his cheeks heavily tinted with a deep blush, his luscious lips parted as he gulped for air, his hair sexed up like crazy and his eyes shimmering with a renewal of life. Deep down in a secret place that Frank dare not take another living soul, was the thought that he also liked what he saw in return. Poison’s green eyes were still filled with ravenous lust, his red hair had been messed up in a way that made him undeniably sexy even with his mask still firmly on, and his lips were red, and plumped from the abuse of Frank’s cock shoving itself between his lips without any consideration for his wellbeing. It was even hotter when Poison’s tongue darted out to lick an almost transparent drop of cum on his bottom lip, all the while staring into Frank’s eyes while he also fought to get his breathing back on track.

As the clock ticked away the minutes, and the sexual haze that had swallowed the both of them, began to disperse like smoke, leaving behind only the reality of what just happened between them that Frank was forced to let sink into his psyche. He couldn’t believe what had just happened. Did his kidnapper really just give him a blowjob? And did he really just enjoy that without a second’s reminder as to who this guy actually was and what he had done to get him there in the first place!? Frank closed his legs shut again, tightly this time, and slowly pulled them away from Poison’s loosened grip. Poison allowed him to move away from him, and instead, got up and took the rest of his clothes off with the exception of his brief that tightly outlined his huge rock-hard cock. Frank’s eyes were drawn to the engorged organ and he immediately began to shuffle away as far as his cuffs would let him so that he could avoid what was mostly likely to come next.

Painful as his hard-on felt, Poison didn’t plan on taking it any further with Frank tonight. In fact, he was undressing to go to bed next to him. Reaching over, Poison unlocked both of Frank’s chains to release him from his restraints.

Poison gestured with his head towards the bathroom behind him. “Go use the toilet before bed.”

Frank didn’t need to be told twice to leave, and hurried to the bathroom with tears pooling into his eyes while his hands covered his genitals. The moment he closed the bathroom door, Frank allowed his tears to fall from his eyes. Oh my god, was I just raped, Frank panicked to himself as he paced back and forth in the bathroom mirror. He didn’t really have a good idea on what had happened in there. His mind was telling him that he was, in fact, brutally raped, but physically his body wasn’t decorated with the kind of evidence that people usual got when they were brutally raped. There were no bruises, scratches, or bite marks from his supposed rapist. Not to mention that what Poison did to him felt…good. No, not just good. It was WAY better than good. It was beyond anything he could have comprehended, beyond anything that could’ve ever be explained to him! And man, had he heard plenty of stories from his close friend, eye-candy Ville.

Was rape supposed to feel that good to people? If so then why how could they be traumatized by that!?He kept telling Poison no, but he wouldn’t listen to him and kept on going despite being told otherwise. Naturally, Frank was afraid of what Poison was going to do to him back there, but no matter what he did to him, Frank STILL didn’t try to fight the man off of him. He didn’t scream, he didn’t kick, and he didn’t bite or punch. He didn’t even try to stop Poison. It’s pretty obvious that he wouldn’t have been able to beat Poison to a bloody pulp even if he tried to, but that didn’t mean he DIDN’T have to try!

Frank ran his finger through his dark hair in confusion, his tears long ago dried out. He had no idea what to believe anymore. All he knew was that his mind believed that he was horrifically raped in the worse way possible and that he shouldn’t be question it anymore, yet at the same time the evidence was right there looking back at him in the bathroom mirror. Frank kept telling Poison no, and he didn’t listen, which technically meant he was raped. However the physical evidence clearly stated that the rape wasn’t at all brutal. Frank sighed and took a quick pee-break to give his mind a rest, before flushing the toilet and returning to the mirror to wash his hands.

Of course, it wouldn’t be fair to not mention that really weird bizarre moment when he was shouting at Poison to stop touching him and let him go, while at the same time responding to his touch by forcing more of himself down his throat as he moaned like a whore. Namely, a whore that couldn’t seem to make up their mind as to whether or not they wanted to continue on or stop.

“Oh god, what’s wrong with you!? The man fucking kidnapped you and now you’re shoving your dick down his throat! Jesus fucking Christ!” Frank argued with his reflection in the mirror before a knock interrupted a possible one-sided argument.

Frank jumped back from the mirror as Poison opened the door and stepped into the bathroom in his briefs. Frank’s eyes widen as they instantly clashed with his lingering hard on before dropping to the floor as his hands came up to cover his now soft genitals. Poison smirked to himself as he walked by him to start the shower. Frank peeked up from looking at the floor to see that the red-head had already discarded his underwear and was standing there completely naked in all his glory. His hazel orbs widen again as Poison looked over his shoulder at the young boy with a quizzical look followed by a smirk.

“Need another shower?” Poison asked him in his normal everyday voice that Frank never realized sounded outrageously sexy to him.

Frank quickly shook his head and dropped his eyes back down to the floor.

Poison shrugged. “Okay.”

The loud sound of the curtain rings sliding across the shower pole had Frank scrambling out of the bathroom, snatching up some underwear and shorts before diving back into bed. He kept his eyes on the door like a hawk, but after a while his lids became too heavy to keep open. The next time he opened them someone was sliding on in under the sheet behind him. His breath hitch as a heavy arm came across his waist and pulled him back into a hard warm chest. Frank stilled as he heard Poison let out a deep sigh before snuggling his head into Frank’s silky hair.

“Goodnight, Black Opal.” Poison mumbled into his strands.

Frank didn’t say anything back, and instead laid there pressed again Poison’s warm frame. It was thanks to his comforting warmth that Frank fell asleep not too far along behind him.