I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 26: Taste You Again

Frank had trouble looking Poison in the eyes after what happened between them. Every time his kidnapper would enter the room, address him or look in his direction it would make Frank’s cheeks explode into a bright pink blush and he would become instantly shy around him. He wasn’t his usual self at all, and it showed. Poison smiled a lot because of Frank’s flustered behavior, and how it seemed to erase all the usual fear that was always directed towards him from Frank. It was a nice adjustment that was greatly welcomed by Poison, and luckily for him, it wasn’t about to end anytime soon.

After allowing Frank to adjust to their first intimate encounter for a few days, Poison allowed his hunger for him to consume him and take control. During one of Frank’s showers, the red head surprised him by quietly sliding open the shower curtain and joining him. Frank was so distracted by his memories of his kidnapper’s lips wrapped around his cock, and how intense the pleasure was that he was being given. As much as he didn’t want to admit it to himself, and say out loud…those sensations that he felt was the epitome, the definition, and the meaning of Ecstasy.

It was wrong of him to feel that way, and Frank knew it. The guy kidnapped him, and that was final. He couldn’t keep closing his eyes every five minutes to lavish in the memory of cumming into the guy’s mouth over and over again. He had to throw those memories away, and focus on preventing the next sexual attack from happening to him…if he could find the strength to resist… but then again that kind of satisfaction was a temptation that made him want to provoke the guy instead, instead of fighting him off!

Frank turned around to rinse the back of his hair of the last soapy suds from the shampoo when he came face to face with a naked but oddly masked, Poison. Frank’s hazel eyes widened as he stumbled back, the back of his knee hitting the faucet painfully. Poison’s quickly reached out to the rescue and placed a hand on the small of Frank’s back to pull him up against his chest. He let out a small gasp as his hands came up to prevent himself from getting any closer to the wall of muscles that he was being pressed into. When his curious eyes looked up into Poison’s penetrating green orbs, his hands defiantly refused to be used for anything other than pulling the naked man closer to his naked body.

Frank’s lips parted as the water from the shower head fell down the both of them, soaking their hair and dripping down their bodies. He didn’t know what to say at first, and by the time the rebellious words finally came to him, they wouldn’t slip past his lips. His mind was telling him to tell Poison to get out of the bathroom, and leave him alone, to not touch him and etc. His eyes were even screaming it, but his mouth wasn’t having any of those rejecting words be spoken out loud. Frank merely stood there with his hands on Poison’s chest, while his muscled arms were wrapped around his back.

Poison stared down at him for a long time without saying a word, studying his damp features and storing the image in his mind. When he felt that he took up enough time, he opened his mouth to say something, but Frank beaten him to it. “”Wh-What are you…d-doing in here?”

“What do you think I’m doing in here, Frankie?” Poison asked him softly, waiting for it to dawn on him. When he failed to get it, Poison gave him a helpful smile. “I want to taste you again. It’s been too long since I have, and I’ve forgotten the taste since then.”

Frank’s jaw dropped. “T-Taste!?”

Poison nodded. “Yeah, your taste. Don’t worry, you won’t have to lift a finger.” A grin spread across his lips as he chuckled. “Well except to hold onto something, because you are going to be screaming again, I can guarantee you that much.”

Frank was frozen in his spot as he stared up at Poison in fear, anticipation and anxiety. His chest rose and fell with every quick breathe until it hitched when Poison’s hands slid up his sides to his shoulders. Poison took one step too close to him causing their genitals to touch one another. The feeling of a hard cock against his sent blood rushing south, ultimately scaring him. Poison shouldn’t be able to affect him this way so effortlessly. Letting out a gasp, Frank twirled around so he wouldn’t have to see the man or feel him anymore. Unfortunately, him turning away did nothing to deter Poison. Wrapping his arms around Frank’s waist, Poison gently pulls him back to him so he would feel the effect he had on him. He wanted Frank to feel how much he was wanted, how much he was desired.

“Don’t be afraid of it, Frankie. It only wants to please you. Not right now, but soon. When you’re ready.” Poison whispered hotly in his ear, causing him to shiver.

Frank shook his head and wrapped his arms around himself. “I won’t ever be ready for you! NEVER!”

Poison leaned over to press his lips to the back of Frank’s neck. A shudder ran through him that visibly shook his body as he let out a sharp gasp. Poison pulled his lips away. “Never say never, my darling. Now, you’re going to want to stay still for this one, and relax your body when I tell you to.”

Frank squeezed his eyes shut as he shook his head frantically. “No no no no no no please no.”

“Shh, you’re gonna love this. I promise.” Poison whispered hotly against the back of his neck, before beginning. He pressed a final kiss to the back of his neck and then began to trail his kisses down Frank’s spine. He parted his lips and flick his tongue out so he would be able to taste Frank’s damp skin and the water that trickled across it. Frank arched his back a little as he gasped and closed his eyes. His hands reached out to hold onto something, but all he could find was the shower wall. Placing both palms on the wall, Frank’s fingers dug into the hard material in anticipation. He didn’t know what to do, at least that’s what he kept telling himself. His mind was screaming at him to fight back against Poison but it was too late. His body was putty in his kidnapper’s hands. What magic does this guy possess to make me feel this way, Frank wondered to himself.

Poison’s hands came up to slide down Frank’s sides as he lowered himself onto his knees so he was now face to face with Frank’s pert derriere. Frank leaned his head forward onto the shower wall as he panted softly and waited for what was to come next. Poison grabbed two handfuls of Frank’s suppled cheeks to knead the flesh rather possessively. Frank let out a moan as he turned his head to the side so his heated rosy cheeks were now pressed against the cool shower walls. Poison then parted the supple flesh to reveal Frank’s quivering entrance.

Frank let out a whimper in between his quick breathes. “W-Wait, wha-what are you doing!!? What are you doing?”

“Shh I told you, I’m tasting you. Calm down, I won’t hurt you.” Poison whispered huskily before leaning over to give Frank’s entrance a tentative kiss. Frank jerked back in surprise before Poison reached around to grab a tight hold of Frank’s cock to keep him still. They were both surprised to discover he was hard and leaking. Poison smirked before flicking his tongue over Frank’s entrance, causing a chorus of moans to spill from Frank’s lips as he threw his head back. Lips parted, and cheeks red in pleasure, the voices in Frank’s head were silenced and his hips pushed themselves back against the man’s tongue. Poison let out a groan as he pushed his tongue past the tight muscles, pulled back out, then thrusted it back in again. Frank bit his lip to try and stop his moans from bouncing off the walls, but it didn’t help. His hips grinded back in time with the thrust of Poison’s tongue and then began to thrust his cock into Poison’s hand.

Poison loved that Frank was getting himself off on his face and in his hands. Frank may not know it right now, but he was slowly starting to let go of all his inhibition and accept the pleasure that Poison wanted to give to him. The voices in his head was gone and was replaced with the delicious pleasure he was receiving. Frank allowed himself to forget the man had kidnapped him was older than him, and was a criminal. He focused on Poison’s tongue thrusting into his body and licking along his inner walls. He focused on being eaten out, and how amazing it felt to be sampled like this, to be tasted.

Poison continued to violate Frank with his tongue as his hand stroke Frank’s erection, making him tremble with pleasure and let out a whimpering moan. The precum helped to lube up Frank’s cock, but in the process it only made Poison’s mouth water some more.

“Uhn p-please, Ah!” Frank cried out as Poison’s speed picked up and he began to pump him faster. He let out a moan in relief that Poison was now taking over jerking off his cock so he could focus on the task of grinding against his face. When he began to feel the familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach, he was disappointed to know that these feelings were all coming to a sad end, no matter how explosive and rewarding it would be. Frank was feeling the kind of feelings that he never wanted to stop experiencing. He wanted to stay like this with Poison forever…

Before Frank could question what he just admitted to himself, he could feel his orgasm rushing over him and making him scream out in pleasure. “Fuck, Oh god yes!”

Poison vigorously ate him out while swiftly jerking him off at the same time. He could feel Frank’s hot warm cum dripping down his arm as his entrance tightly contracted around his tongue. Pulling his tongue and giving his entrance one last passionate kiss, Poison continued to stroke Frank’s cock, letting him ride out his orgasm. Even from behind, Poison could tell by Frank’s wobbly legs that he was going to collapse any minute now, and was there to catch him just in time when he did. Frank let out a whimpering moan as he laid his head back against Poison’s chest, his eyes closed and his lips parted to catch his breathe.

Poison wasn’t panting as hard as Frank, and so he took that opportunity to stare down at Frank with his rosy cheeks. His body was still trembling with the aftershock of his pleasure and even though it was all over, Frank didn’t want to open his eyes to acknowledge reality just yet.