I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 5: Whats Your Name?

“Time to come out now.” Poison softly ordered from the other side of the bathroom door, listening for any sounds from his victim. He could hear some whimpering and fast breathing. Poison sighed, not liking that his prize was terrified of him, but from his perspective it all makes sense. The kid was minding his own business when he got kidnapped. It wasn’t his fault that Poison had become fascinated with him the moment he nearly punch his face in. He had never seen a human being so hauntingly beautiful that he had to claim as his before. Of course there have been tons of women and men that Poison had seen that were really attractive but…they’ve never welded themselves permanently into his mind in such a short amount of time before. They’ve never made him second guess what he was doing with his life and what he was turning himself into. He’s never felt the need to protect and care for his victims rather than slice their neck open. Hell, no one has ever made him want to kill any of his ‘roommates’ at the mere thought of them touching what was his.

What did this all mean? Was Poison becoming soft? Was his rotting heart coming back to life again?

The sound of the bathroom doorknob jiggling ended Poison’s thoughts as he stepped back and quickly disappeared from sight. He was curious to see what his prize would do if he thought he was alone.

Frank peeked out from the small crack of the bathroom door. The bedroom appeared empty. Frank sighed in relief, since he was wearing nothing but a large black towel around his small trembling frame. He didn’t want his kidnapper to see him like this and had almost been attempted to put his foul clothes back on. But now that his kidnapper appeared gone, all he could think about was making a successful escape out of the house. Frank quietly stepped towards the door, reaching a hand out to grab the knob and twist it to freedom.

“What are you doing?” A harsh voice whispered behind him, making him widen his eyes in fear. Poison wrapped his arms tightly around Frank’s frame and secured him closely to his body before Frank could react. Frank’s bottom lip quivered as the tears came rushing back at the thought of his kidnapper finding him. His breathing began to increase faster as Frank weakly struggled against his captor, so exhausted from all the emotional ordeal that cames with being taken hostage.

“Please, don’t. Let me go!” Frank sobbed out weakly; his little body shaking against his captors.

“Were you about to leave? Do you want to die so soon?” Poison asked more sternly, a bit offended by Frank’s actions as he listened to the sobs wracking through the poor boy’s body.

Frank couldn’t manage a simple answer as his crying became even stronger. Poison let out a defeated sigh as he quickly, and securely blindfolded Frank one handedly, while his other arm kept a steady grip on Frank’s waist. Once he was done, Poison let the boy go and watched him sink to the floor on his knees. Frank let out a sob of despair, letting out all the emotions that he had bottled up. Why him? What did this guy want with him? It was all becoming too much for him and his captor could see that.

Poison bent down to pick up the fragile boy and place him on the bed. Poison’s bed had been designed to hold his prisoners tied to the bed in case he wanted to have his way with his prizes without having to chase them around the room. It was an old present that Rouge and Iris installed for Poison on his birthday. At the time, they were the new kids and were just trying to pay homage to the muse of this whole operation. Rouge and Iris had no idea Poison wasn’t into raping his victims until they found out themselves that Poison merely used the restraints as a way to keep his prizes from going anywhere. As soon as Frank was put down, Poison cuffed him securely to the bed one wrist at a time.

Frank screamed out in retaliation, and yanked his left wrist away from his captor. “NOOO, LET ME GO YOU BASTARD! LET ME GO! Pleaseeeee.”

Poison caught his wrist before Frank could smack him, and easily cuffed it down too. Frank struggled against his restraints, yanking his arms this way and that violently. Poison’s eyes flashed in disapproval at Frank’s tantrum as he place a hand on Frank’s shoulder to push him down so he would sit still.

“Enough! Stop it!” Poison ordered in an irritated tone, feeling Frank’s body pushing back against his hand.

“Fuck you, you asshole!” Frank spat rather harshly, facing the direction of where he last heard his kidnapper’s voice.

Poison took one glance at the tearing raw skin of Frank’s wrist before unsheathing his knife from his hips and placing the blade right beneath Frank’s chin as an obvious warning. Frank froze in place, swallowing thickly against the sharp device. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out there was a knife at his throat.

“I said, stop.” Poison repeated to Frank, who had instantly obeyed.

Poison looked Frank over, noting that his blindfold was soaked with tears and was slowly dripping down his face. Frank’s skin was porcelain and flawless in the sunlight shining through the windows. Poison’s journey stopped at Frank’s parted lips where he was letting out quick shaky breathes, trying to calm himself down so he wouldn’t get cut by his kidnapper’s knife.

“A-Are you going to…k-kill me?” Frank whispered, wondering if his kidnapper could hear him, and if he did, wouldn’t shove the knife through Frank’s skull.

Poison shook his head, still staring at Frank’s lips like it was delicious candy. “I don’t want to kill you…but if you keep misbehaving I won’t be accountable for how short your life ends up.”

Frank let out a whimpered sob as Poison emphasized his point by pushing the blade a little closer to where his chin met his neck. Frank tried as hard as he could to hold himself together, just in case his constant shaking and crying accidently gets a knife shoved up and through his skull.

Poison took a seat in front of him on the bed and quickly notice that his prize was wearing a bath towel, and probably nothing else, much to his interest. The fragile boy had pale virgin skin that looked like it had never been seen by the human eye before. From what Poison could see, Frank didn’t have any imperfection anywhere that he could see. Poison liked that. He also would like it if his prize would answers his curious questions obediently.

“What is your full name?” Poison asked, still continuing to take his time looking Frank’s virgin skin over.

Frank licked his dry lips, catching Poison’s undivided attention to his mouth by his action. “F-Frank. My name is Frank Anthony Iero.”

“I’m Poison. Now…let me go over some rules you need to know. I have taken you-“Poison was interrupted by Frank beginning to sob again.

“Shhh. You should really listen to what I have to say right now, and afterwards, I’ll maybe answer some questions you have for me?” Poison offered, watching Frank bite his lip and inhale sharply as he nodded rapidly. It was really difficult for Frank to calm himself down, but he had to admit that it helped that this Poison guy was speaking to him in a calm deep voice instead of screaming. But that still didn’t change anything! The guy still kidnapped him and possibly murdered his friends.

“Good. I have taken you and separated you from who I assumed were your friends. The rules are simple from here; don’t fight and don’t try to escape. You’re going to be spending a lot of your time tied up, until I know I can trust you. You’ll also be blindfolded majority of the time too. The most freedom you could easily have at this point is not wearing your gag. But just to make things clear: any screaming, bad mouthing, or anything else I decide that I don’t like that comes out of your mouth, you will be bounded up again. Are you following me so far?”

Frank rapidly nodded again.

“Good. I can feed you, and keep you hydrated while you’re my…guest. If you act out, you will not get to use the restroom, bathe, or change your clothes by yourself for a long time. I won’t go as far as to not feeding or drinking anything that isn’t your bodily fluid or your feces, but if I have to, I will. I also DON’T plan on torturing you by chopping off your limps or strangling you with your intestines, but if you want me to, then simply give me a reason.” Poison explained, watching Frank shake his head just as fast as he was nodding.

“I’m glad we’re on the same page. Now, let’s play a game.” Poison suggested, before having to gently shush Frank again as he began to freak out by his kidnapper using the famous quote from a popular horror film series.

“Not that ‘Saw movie’ game. I mean a different game. You can ask me a question, then I ask you one, then you can ask me one. Got it?” Poison asked, getting a verification from Frank. Poison took his knife back and put it back in its sheath. Frank exhaled loudly now that the knife was no longer pressed against his neck. Unfortunately, he was still tied up.

“Ok, what’s the first question you have for me, Frank Iero?”