I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 60: A Secret

“Well, I better get going. It’s getting late, and my parents are kinda strict when it comes to being late.” Frank told Gerard from where he stood leaning over Lorenzo’s crib where he was lightly caressing his son’s cheek. Venetia was already out and was snoozing in her own room next door from her brother’s.

Gerard sat in the rocking chair in the corner of the room simply gazing at Frank from behind his back with possessive eyes. After all this time they’ve spent together, he was still mesmerized by the young boy’s body and how much he had filled out in a single year alone, especially when he was just wrapped in nothing but a towel after having that meltdown during the power outage. Gerard wasn’t surprised to discover that he had spent that entire evening around Frank sporting a boner after he had scooped him up out of the bathtub upstairs naked. Now looking at him, he realized that Frank had gotten a little taller in a year, and his voice was becoming a little deeper, and sexier with age. Biting his bottom lip in hunger, Gerard found himself wishing that Frank would stay and not return home. He wanted more time with him…him and the little twins together…his favorite trio. “Do you really have to go already? I mean, this is your aunt and Uncle’s house, can’t you just stay here for the night? It’s probably too late to drive anyway. You can tell your parents it’ll be like a sleepover, or something.”

Frank turned around and looked at Gerard, who he had become much closer two in the second week his relatives had been gone. It turned out Uncle Peter’s sick relative had passed away during their visit, and so they agreed to stay another week for the funeral. As sad as it was, Frank was glad he got to be around Gerard more, and the feelings seemed to be mutual on his end too. He had found himself not wanting to leave his Aunt and Uncle’s house more and more, and had even went as far as to getting up earlier than his usual time just to drop on by to see them. Frank could only hope his parents wouldn’t mind him staying over with Gerard tonight, especially after their talk about him having a crush on him. “I-I don’t think my parents won’t mind. I’ll go give them a call, okay, just to be sure?”

Gerard nodded as he watched his former lover walk out of the room to fish his phone out of his backpack downstairs. Standing up from the rocking chair, Gerard made sure to take a quick peek at Lorenzo to make sure he was asleep. When that was confirmed, he left the bedroom door cracked open before heading downstairs too. Upon entering the living room, he overheard Frank’s one sided conversation with his mother whilst sitting on the couch. “Are you kidding me, mommy? Why are you mentioning condoms to me at a time like this!? I told you, I’m not ready for that yet!” He paused. “I know that, and when I finally get around to it I will use a condom! Thank you for your concern, goodbye.”

Failing to stifle a chuckle, Gerard walked over to Frank and took a seat beside him. “So, condoms, huh?”

Frank’s face went completely red in embarrassment, before he covered his face with his hands. In that moment he truly wished he could fall into the couch and disappear forever. “OH MY GOD, you heard all that?!”

“Just the end of it, really.” Gerard teased him as he stretched out his arm over the couch where his fingers could reach out touch the silk strands of Frank’s long hair without him knowing. “Why is your mom talking to you about condoms?”

Pulling his hands away from his face, Frank let out a heavy sigh as a quick lie came to his mind. “It’s pretty stupid, actually. My mom is just…paranoid about STDs and contagious things like that. She tries to make sure I remember to take precautions beforehand, just in case.”

“Just in case what? You fall into bed with someone?” Gerard asked him as a sexy smirk curled at the corner of his mouth.

Frank nodded, his face still red and his eyes looking everywhere, but at him. “Y-Yeah, pretty much.”

“Have you?” Gerard asked him with that sexy smirk. “Ever fallen into bed with someone before, I mean?”

Hazel eyes suddenly looked at him with a deep sadness. “No, never.”

Suddenly the memories of the power outage and Frank’s story of having been kidnapped and raped rang through Gerard’s head, and caused him to let out a soft curse. If he could beat his head in with a lead pipe for his careless comment he would. “Sonofabitch, I’m sorry Frankie. I didn’t mean, I mean I di-”

Frank glanced at him with forgiving eyes and gently shrugged it off like it was nothing. “It’s okay, I understand. My story…” He hesitated for a minute, his eyes drifting back down to his lap. “It’s not the kind of story you’d hear every day, I suppose.”

Gerard turned more towards Frank and scooted a bit closer. “Look, it’s just…” He quickly thought of a lie. “I’m not trying to insinuate that what happened to you is not at all believable, and that you must be making it up or something, its just…it’s hard to imagine anyone doing that to someone like you.”

Frank raised an eyebrow at him unsurely. “Like me? What do you mean by someone like me?”

Cracking a smile, Gerard boldly reached out and gently placed his hand over Frank’s smaller one. “Someone so amazing, sweet, funny, intelligent, and…” He suddenly felt a blush spread across his cheeks, and was shocked that he was even capable of blushing. He hadn’t blushed since he was little.

“And?” Frank urged him to continue, his wide hazel eyes sparkling in the light with anticipation.

Gerard couldn’t believe he had opened his mouth and said those things. Since when did he see Frank as anything other than an insanely good lay? Amazing? Sweet? Gerard looked into Frank’s eyes, and felt his breathe catch in his throat. He could see it. He could see the reason why he had said those things. Frank was those things. He was all those things and more. “And so fucking beautiful.”

Frank’s smile dropped in surprise as his cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red. He hadn’t expected Gerard to respond so passionately like that. Neither did he expect to fell a tug deep within his body that urged him to scoot closer to him. Licking his lips nervously, Frank’s looked Gerard’s features over, and admired his perfection. Luckily for him, he was still much too innocent to see that Gerard was on the verge of jumping on him like jaguar to it’s prey. “I uh…I-I like you too.”

His voice broke through all of Gerard’s dirty fantasies, and made him frown in confusion. “Like me?”

Frank nodded, his big innocent eyes shining up at him. “Yeah, I-I like you too. Like, LIKE you like you.”

Gerard smiled at such an innocent confession until his eyes were drawn to Frank’s lips. Beginning to lean over to kiss him, Frank suddenly stopped him. “There’s something I need to tell you though. It’s very important.”

Gerard pulled himself back with a sigh of relief, and looked back into Frank’s eyes. “What is it? Is something wrong?”

Frank didn’t answer right away, but he did look away. “Do you remember when I told you that I was raped by my kidnapper?” He waited a moment before continuing on. “This is…extremely embarrassing to say and I hope that you can…keep it a secret, between us two, of course.”

Gerard nodded. “You got it.”

Frank sighed heavily, closed his eyes, and then began. “When P-” He stopped, not trusting Gerard with the name of his kidnapper. “While my kidnapper was r-raping me…it didn’t…it didn’t feel like he was…raping me. It…it felt more like he was…fucking me, but like…in a good way.” Frank covered his face for a minute, suddenly feeling completely stupid for even confessing this to another person. “God, I know it sounds crazy! Trust me, I know! A part of me doesn’t understand how I could possibly know that he could have been doing that to me when I was a virgin and had no previous sexual experience, but…I just know it. After I was free of him, I was afraid that he would come back for me. On top of that I also had to struggle with relearning how to trust people again.”

Gerard was speechless for a moment, but he pushed himself to response as Gerard not the babysitter, not Poison the Killjoy. “It uh, looks like you have made improvements trusting people. I mean, you’re trusting me with this information right now.”

Frank let out a small laugh and wiped a stray tear from the corner of his eye. “Yeah, I mean I have improved over time. Everything becomes better over time, usually. But man, I use to be so bad before.”

“How bad?” Gerard questioned him, digging for more information that he wasn’t present for.

Frank didn’t want to go into it with Gerard, but the words couldn’t seem to stop spilling from his lips. “I…I used to crave for my kidnappers touch at random times during the night and…sometimes even during day.” Frank covered his face again in shame. “Jesus, I went as far as to pray he would come sneaking in through my window just so he could touch me like he did before. Fuck me life, that’s so fucked up, isn’t it?”

Gerard couldn’t bring himself to speak, not when he was fighting back his own lust so valiantly.

Frank sighed wearily and pulled his hands away from his face. “My mommy used to believe I had Stockholm syndrome because I never had anything horrid to say about the man that technically raped me. She had no idea it was because I didn’t believed that he did. My therapist and counselor are still trying to make me believe he did though, even though I keep lying them that I believe it.”

The rest of what Frank had to say drifted away as Gerard simply stared at him like a hungry wolf. He missed the hell out of Frank, and was getting sick of always craving him all the time. It was painful not being able to react on it, and so he would end up sitting there with endless hard-ons that only Frank was able to relieve. Gerard didn’t know how much longer he could last, but he was certain it wasn’t going to be too long. He had to kidnap Frank soon. Not yet, but soon. As in the minute his Aunt and Uncle return home, Frank WILL finally be his again.