I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 63: They Found Love

Poison was internally fighting with himself to not smack Pastel across the room with the back of his hand for taking his photos from him and trying to help relax his body, but deep inside his body was screaming for something to relieve itself of all the damage Black Opal had done to him. Relenting, Poison continued to glare at the wall as Pastel massaged his shoulders. He tried to relax himself as best as he could, but that wasn’t very much help in its own. It was up to her to stick it out and get all the knots out, which she surprisingly did. Still, shockingly enough, he didn’t find himself feeling all that better at having the knots massaged away. He figured it was probably because it was her hands, and not Black Opal’s hands. Something told him that little tantalizing young man would have done a fantastic job that would have sent him to sleep.

“I missed you while you were away. There’s nothing much to do around here when you’re gone it seems, but of course, I understand you like your privacy and I respect that 100%.” Pastel paused as she continued to fix out the knots in his shoulder. “Come to think of it, this time was a good time for you to be away. It forced me to stop, and think about a couple of things in my life, such as what we have going on between us.” Her hands slowed as she began to talk about a topic that was so important to her she truly needed him to listen for once. “Look, I’m sure you know about my past like the back of your hand by now. I mean, we’ve talked about it so many times before.”

More like you talk about it all the time, I’m just forced to listen, Poison thought to himself as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. He knew where she was going with this. She’s told him the story a million times already, and like those millions of times before he didn’t give a damn. Closing her out, Poison allowed his mind to wander over the memories of his time with his Black Opal while he was Gerard the babysitter instead, and let her go off on her rant in peace.

“I just…you know I didn’t grow up in the most stable of homes. I mean, it wasn’t as bad as everybody else’s here, but it wasn’t exactly perfect either. I grew up without a father all my life, in fact every woman in my family has. My great grandmother. My grandma. My mother. My older sisters. Every woman in my family had to raise their child alone. They were all abandoned by their baby daddies without so much of an effort on their part.” Pastel could feel the anger surge through her at the memory of one of her older sister’s baby daddy walking out on her because he didn’t want a baby to come between him and his fast growing career. A minute later her anger changed into sadness as she remembered her sister crumpling to the floor in tears on the sidewalk as the man she loved drove away, leaving her alone. “All my life, I watched all the women around me suffer in anguish that quickly became my own to share. They’ve tried to teach me to hate men, because all they do is plant their seed and leave you to struggle to raise their child alone. My family has become so damn bitter, and from all the stories I’ve heard I honestly don’t blame them, it’s just…” Pastel trailed off because her eyes were beginning to water. Blinking them away, she glanced down at Poison’s black dyed hair and reached out to lightly run her fingers through it adoringly. “I don’t want to become like them, Poison. I don’t wanna become bitter, and live a life of heartache like they’ve all have. I know not all men are deadbeat dads, I just know it! But at the same time I’m scared for my future. I mean, if you could’ve saw what I saw growing up, being a struggling single mother seems to run in my family. It’s like a curse.” Pastel stubbornly shook her head. “I vowed to myself I’d never become like that, and that’s really all I can do, just try.”

During her rant, Poison had been comparing and contrasting Pastel and Black Opal in his head. How he felt around her was really nothing compared to when he was Gerard the babysitter and was around Frank. He found himself behaving, and almost feeling like a normal human being. He hadn’t smiled so much around one person in his entire life. He hadn’t ever felt like he could let his guard down around that same person before too. Hell, he’s never sexually wanted someone so badly before. Not even Pastel, who he puts up with because he couldn’t yet have the REAL thing. Once again, the thought of Frank in bed inflated his limp dick to life and before he knew it was sporting a boner through his pants. At some point, Poison wasn’t sure when, Pastel had stopped talking. Knowing what was coming next, he felt her place her hand on the bulge in his pants, and give it an appreciatively squeeze. Poison was pretty certain she believed herself to be the reason for his erection, much like she did with all his erections. Little did she know she hasn’t caused him a single one yet.

“Oh baby, is that all for me?” Pastel cooed in his ear as she palmed him, her eyes shining with lust as she forgot completely about the point she was trying to make. “Mmm, it’s so big and full of life.”

Poison lets out a sigh of regret at once again getting hard in her presence, but neither was he going to stop her either.

Taking control of the situation, Pastel pulled him back by his shoulders down onto the bed so that she could straddle him. Biting her bottom lip in delight, she ran her fingertips down his chest like a dominating tigress would to its submissive prey. “Oh yes, I love that all of this is all mine.”

Finding her words disgusting, Poison grabbed ahold of her hips and chucked her body over his head so that she would land on her back on the opposite side of the bed. He was hoping she’d be upset with him for tossing her like that, and stomp out of the room in a fit, but instead she let out a seductively giggle that made his ears want to bleed. Getting up from his side of the bed, Poison got to work on undoing the fly of his jeans.

Pastel saw this, and immediately jumped up onto her knees on the bed and began to take her top and bra off in one go. “Oh baby, I fucking promise you that I’m gonna give you the best fuck you ever had. You’re gonna be begging me for more after this, just you wait and see.”

Poison glanced at her with a look of doubt and raised an eyebrow while biting back a smart comment. He just needed to get his dick wet, and she was the only woman currently available that was now completely naked. Not bothering to take off his clothes Poison merely flipped her around so that he wouldn’t have to look at her, pulled his dick out, and thrusted into her body.

__________________________________________________________________________

At some point in the night, Poison gave up trying to get any sleep. Tossing Pastel’s arm off from around his waist with a look of distaste, he got up off the bed and put his jeans back on. He decided to get some fresh air on the dock and watch the sun rise up on his own. The dark, and silence will hopefully help clear his head so he can get back to working on his plan. As he was passing by Dash, Iris and Rouge’s room, he heard a sound that stopped him dead in his track. Listening in more closely, he realized the sound were soft moans coming through the cracked door of their room. No longer being alarmed of a possible intruder in the house, Poison turned around with the intention of peeking in through the crack to see who was having sex with one of the Killjoy girls. His eyes were already adjusted to the dark, and so it wasn’t difficult to see what was going on inside, but still, what he saw surprised the hell out of him. With the bedsheets all tossed aside onto the floor and the moonlight shining through the big bay window onto the bed like a spotlight, revealing an naked sweaty groaning Iris on top of an equally naked and sweaty moaning Rouge. Poison’s eyes widened as he could see literally every detail of what they were doing, and Iris was definitely balls deep in Rouge’s body, who seemed to be appreciating it immensely. The couple were heavily making out with their eyes half open and staring at each other deeply, lost only in each other and oblivious to the world. From across the room was a drunk and passed out Dash who was already a heavy sleeper even without all the alcohol. A nuclear bomb could literally go off next to their window and he still wouldn’t wake up. Poison was instantly jealous at the sight before him, because he couldn’t be like that with Black Opal, at least not so easily and freely. He had to actually work in order to get laid, but here Iris and Rouge were, getting it on with their roommate passed out in the bed across from theirs. Poison wished that were him and Black Opal instead, he wished on it harder than anything he’s wished on ever before in his life. Moving to step back to give the two some privacy, something interesting had caught his eyes and pulled them back to the couple having sex. They were doing it…differently, much differently than he had with Black Opal. What they were doing was more powerful, vulnerable, and emotional. Poison swore he could literally feel what they were feeling from the other side of the door.

Their hands were all over each other, and they were softly moaning each other’s name against their lips, knowing full well that they couldn’t be heard by Dash. Poison couldn’t get over the fact that they were looking at each other while they were having sex. The idea would make him feel like an open book, and that was something he never wanted to be to another person. He wondered to himself how they could stand it for so long. Their volume suddenly became high pitch, signaling that they were both close to their orgasm. Poison watch Rouge’s eyes widen in anticipation as Iris tightened his arm around him and held him tighter to his chest. Iris sunk his fingers into Rouge’s hot pink hair, and Rouge sunk his into Iris’s purple hair. Together they came, and not too far behind was Rouge’s romantic confession. “Fuck yes Iris, yes! Oh fuck, baby, I love you so fucking much. God, I love you so fucking much!”

Poison was taken aback in surprise, and he could clearly see by the way Iris froze on top of Rouge that he too was surprised. Iris continued to be shocked even when he came into Rouge’s much slender body, draining himself into him as he rode out their orgasms. Once the pleasure was all done, Iris immediately pulled away from Rouge to sit up and stare out towards the bay window, before returning his eyes to Rouge who was still lost in his orgasmic bliss. “What did you say, Rouge? What did you just say to me before you came?”

Rouge’s eyes immediately snapped open as he slowly sits himself up with a look of horror on his face. He clearly couldn’t believe what he had confessed a few minutes ago. He was afraid to say anything in fear that Iris would want nothing to do with him anymore, but at the same time he couldn’t keep denying what he felt so strongly for this man. His eyes filling with tears at the possibility, Rouge scrambled across the bed to throw himself against Iris’s chest. “I-I’m sorry, Iris! I’m so fucking sorry for saying what I said, but I-I just, god I can’t stop feeling the way I feel about you.” He lifted his head to look Iris in the eyes with eyes spilling with tears and reached a trembling hand up to cup his cheek. “I’ve been madly in love with you since the moment we met.”

Poison watched Iris’s face turn to shock once again at Rouge’s confession, as Rouge sat up a little bit so he can look him in the eye better. “Iris, please…I know this is too much to ask, but please…can’t you just…love me back?”

Reaching down, Iris cupped Rouge’s face in his hands, his own face suddenly full of emotions as his own feelings for Rouge began to hurdle to the surface. “Rouge…can’t you see? I already do.”

Both Poison and Rouge were shocked by Iris’s confession, because he was not one to be open with his feelings to anyone, which is why he and Drummer were good friends. Poison watched as Rouge burst into what appeared to be happy tears before asking Iris if he’s being serious. “Oh my god, baby, are you bring serious right now?”

“Of course I am! I’ve loved you for a lifetime already.” Iris assured him with a smile as he swept Rouge in his arms and falls back with him onto the bed. The couple rolled around the bed sharing celebratory passionate kisses together while smiling and whispering their love for each other.

Poison watched them with red hot jealousy that burned hotter than it had before. He was no longer jealous that the two get to have sex under the Killjoy roof without having to think of a full proof plan to do it like he had to. No, he was jealous and pissed at what the two had found together in the meantime. They found love. Poison couldn’t believe that he was standing there wanting the same damn thing for himself. Of course, Poison didn’t just want love from just anybody. He found himself wanting it only with his Black Opal in mind.