I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 64: Poison Waited

Poison waited.
And waited.
And waited.

He never knew he was capable of such mass amount of patience when it came down to something he was physically dying to have. His light brown eyes watched the Iero’s house like a hawk waiting for a prey. He witnessed Margo and Frank Sr. Iero come home from work and then leave in a more formal attire to either attend some function for work, or escape to a romantic date for two. Either reason didn’t matter to him as he continued to stake out the house in a black car, dressed all in black with his Killjoy mask and freshly dyed red hair. He refused to close his eyes for longer than a second until Frank returned home, and after three hours of waiting, he finally did.

The moment Poison recognized Frank’s car, he was launching himself forward in his chair with wide sparkling eyes of relief while licking his pale pink lips in hunger. His eyes landed on an obviously exhausted Frank dressed in his fast food attire stretching out his limps before closing and locking his car door and heading up the walkway to his house. Eyes widening further in panic at losing sight of him, Poison quickly scrambled with a black duffle bag out of his car, then around it, and onto the deserted sidewalk. It was late at night, so the neighborhood kids were safely tucked away in bed, and their parents enjoying the hour of silence in peace. There was no one else around to see him walk down toward the Iero’s house in his black tight jeans, black combat boots, black sleeveless shirt, with a black sleeveless zip up hoodie that showed off his pale toned arms that led down to his black gloves and his trusty goody duffle bags full of supplies.

When he reached the Iero’s driveway, the motion detector lights sensed his presence and immediately turned on to shine down on him. Poison didn’t flinch in the slightest, merely looked up into the lights through the red strands of his hair that he recently cut back to its shorter self before moving around Frank’s car and walking down the pathway. He had no idea he was holding his breathe until he was face to face with the cherry wood double front doors. Getting himself into his ‘A’ game mentally and physically, Poison leaned forward so that his ear was close to the door and listened in. He gave it a few minutes before opting for going through the back door instead. Moving around towards the back, Poison walked along the border stones that lined Margo Iero’s garden before rounding the corner to walk along the side of the house in darkness until he launched himself over the fence and landed softly into the backyard. From his crouched position, Poison observed his surrounding for a guard dog or something else that would prove a challenge for him. He was relieved when nothing came charging for him out of the dark, and kept to the shadows as he made his way for the back door. Imagine his surprise when he found out that the back door was also a double door set. Smirking at the Iero’s fancy expensive taste, Poison dropped the duffle bag behind some bushes and got to work unlocking the back door with one of Pastel’s body pins that fell out of her hair while they were in bed together a few hours ago. As usual, her body did nothing to help curb his insatiable appetite for Frank Iero Jr., which was why he purposefully stole her body pin and impatiently pushed his plan forward a week early after only seeing him two weeks before.

Listening for the click of the locks, a smile spread across his face when he finally heard the latch disengage, and without wasting anymore time he pushed one of the back door open and snuck into the dark kitchen. His ears soon picked up the muffled sound of footsteps upstairs which he knew belonged to his precious Frank. Quietly striding through the dark downstairs in search for the stairwell, Poison found himself taken aback by how huge the first floor was all on its own. When he finally found the stairs they were slightly lit from a light coming from the hallway upstairs. He hesitated there and listened in for approaching footsteps coming towards his direction. The sound of a door opening, and then another before it closed was heard, but then there was nothing but silence. Poison stood there in waiting until he was confident that it was safe to go upstairs to re-claim what was always his.

Normally before the Killjoys kidnap their future prizes for the Killjoy auctions, they would study the place their preys called home from the inside out. When the time came to finally claim them, they would have already knew how to bypass all the securities with ease, or at least move unnoticeably passed them. They would also have to know where every creak and squeak in the floorboards as well as they knew their numbers and alphabets. Everything had to be memorized to the tiniest of detail. For Poison, he’d usually intruded onto the property little by little as practice, sometimes even multiple times a day with and without his prey within the home, until he was able to do it immaculately without flaws. He was actually pretty good at it, and so he was never late in delivering his prey to the Killjoys. This time was different however. He didn’t planned as immaculately as he always did mainly due to his fear and desperation of dying from blue balls before the time finally came. He had no idea where the creaks were in the floors and stairwell, and so as he went up the stairs he went too damn slow for his own liking. He was practically breaking into a cold sweat every time he put his foot down onto each step. Just before he was afraid of losing the last shred of patience he had left, the sound of music blaring upstairs over some speaker could clearly be heard from down below where he stood with his back pressed against the wall. Letting out a sigh of relief and immediately relaxing his body, Poison let out a curse at not having to slowly creep up the stairs any longer. With Frank’s music blasting, there was no way he’d hear anyone coming for him. “Oh thank god! Holy shit, I didn’t think I’d be able to fucking do it, and I’m so glad I don’t have to fucking try.” He allowed himself to calm down his frantic mind for a minute until he was ready to continue on. “Alright, now we can get this shit over with.”

Charging up the stairs on surprisingly light feet despite wearing his combat boots, Poison turned the corner to view the empty hallway devoid of any life except for himself. Raising his right foot to take his first step forward, he was forced to jump into the nearest open doorway when he heard the doorknob to Frank’s room jiggle. Peeking around the corner, he saw through his red hair tucked into his hoodie his walking addiction stroll out of his bedroom and into the bathroom across the hall. He seemed completely unaware that there was an intruder in the house and appeared like he had stepped out of the shower not too long ago and was now dressed in his pajamas. Having left the bathroom door open, Poison listened to Frank brush his teeth before returning to his bedroom while he pulled out a red handkerchief from his back pocket and a small glass bottle of chloroform. By the time Frank had flipped the bathroom and hallway switch off the handkerchief was already soaked and ready to knock it’s patient out. When Frank returned back into his room, Poison stepped out from his hiding spot and hurried down the hall towards his bedroom. His back was practically up against the wall right next to his bedroom door when it once again flung open and Frank stepped back out into hallway with his music blaring from out behind him. If the hallway had still been alight, Poison would have definitely been seen by him, but Frank had turned the lights out so he wasn’t able to catch him at all.

As soon as Poison saw Frank’s delicate hand reach out for that very same light switch, he stepped directly up behind him, and when the lights were flipped on, he grabbed him. “Shhhh.” He whispered warmly against Frank’s ear as he closed his eyes in pleasure at feeling his warm body so close to him again, knowing that this time was going to be it.

Frank immediately began to struggle with the arm that snaked around his waist that pulled him back against something solid. He opened his mouth to let out a scream, his eyes widened with fright, but it was muffled behind a red handkerchief. Frank didn’t end the fight there and continued to struggle to make it difficult with his intruder to win. His eyes filled with tears as the memories of getting kidnapped the very first time swarm through his mind and almost in that same instant he found himself feeling like he was falling. Without permission, his eyes fluttered shut and he felt himself fall limp in his attackers hold.

Poison kept Frank’s limp body up against him as he finally opened his own eyes. Tucking the handkerchief back into back pocket, he leaned over to lift Frank’s small delicate body in his arms and carried him back into his bedroom. He lowered the boy back onto his bed unmade bed and quickly shut his music off before returning to him again. Frank was clearly knocked out for sure, and Poison was clearly horny by the erection already formed in his pants. He stared at Frank for what seemed like forever, his fingers reaching out to caress the soft planes of his face as if he applied too much pressure Frank would disintegrate into dust. His obsession for the young boy was growing with every passing second that he gazed at him, and was causing him to waste too much time. Leaning over, he brushed the tip of his nose against Frank’s soft cheek. One of his hands reached up to cupped his other cheek so he could nuzzle him some more, while his other hand gripped a handful of Frank’s bedsheet into his fist to keep control. Poison squeezed his eyes shut in pain as he tried to reason with himself in soft but weak whispers. “Not now, Poison. Not. Now. Don’t touch him until you both are well enough away.” Snapping his eyes open to look down at Frank’s full pink lips, Poison gently trailed his thumb over the curve of his bottom lip with an anguished groan. “God-fucking-dammnit!”

Pulling himself away with a irritable huff, Poison quickly gathered Frank back up into his arms and headed back downstairs and into the kitchen. He placed his body onto the table and out of the painful sexual frustration he was suffering with for over a year, he picked up the vase in the middle of the kitchen table and chucked it up against the nearest wall causing it to shatter into pieces. Knowing that it was best to work under pressure when he’s calmer so he wouldn’t go making foolish mistakes, Poison started pacing back and forth in front of the table Frank laid upon and slowly took deep breathes to help chase away his anger. In minutes, he had himself calmed to an expected level in his case, and was well enough to get back to work. Pushing open both of the back doors, Poison stuck his hand into the nearest bush and pulled out his duffle bag before bringing it inside. Placing it on the area of the table above Frank’s head, he unzip the bag and got to work tying Frank’s wrists and ankles with zip ties, and then blind folded him and gagged his mouth just in case he decided to wake up during the ride. Once that step was done, Poison quickly and gently tucked Frank into the black duffle bag. Since the year before Frank had grown a little bit taller, and so it took him a little more time than it had before to get him completely into the duffle bag, and when he finally did, he zipped it shut. Lifting the bag up and off the table. Poison carried him out the back door without bothering to shut the back door behind him. He headed straight for his car and gently placed the duffle bag into the trunk, where he had also tried to make it more comfortable by laying out a bunch of pillows.

Jumping into the driver’s seat, Poison started his car and drove off towards his location which was out of town in the very rural area. He had done countless hours and days of research for the perfect place, and had found it out in the middle of nowhere. It wasn’t an old tiny cottage or a barely standing shed, it was a perfect big enough house surrounded by clear waters and greenery. One would think there was no road to that place what with how lush the forestry appeared in the photo. When Poison went to go and see it for himself a week ago, it was just as perfect as it was on the internet, the only downfall, however was that it was occupied. A hardworking father, a loving mother, and their three older sons and young daughter were the happy owner of such a perfect isolated place. That very same family were now currently tied up and restraint down into their cellar, and will remain there until Poison’s job was done.