I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 67: Can't Be Real

Frank let out a whimper in response to Poison’s incredibly sexy remark, and squeezed his eyes shut, wishing that he wasn’t there in that strange house getting a blowjob from the man who had not only kidnapped him when he was 15, but also raped him against his will. “D-Don’t…”

Ignoring him, Poison’s tongue eagerly roamed every nook and cranny of his own mouth chasing the last remaining drops of Frank’s cum left until it was all completely gone. Letting out a disappointed groan at the loss of his favorite flavor, Poison light brown orbs drifted down to admire Frank’s naked glistening body. He gave the young boy a sexy appreciative smirk as his hands reached out to stroke over his thighs slowly, up and down. “But of course, there is more to the flavors of your body than that, that I remember all too clearly now.”

Frank parted his lips to once again tell him to stop what he’s doing to him, but before he could form the words Poison’s head lowered back down between his legs. His hazel eyes widened in fright at what Poison could possibly be up to next, but very soon after he figured it out on his own. “Ahh!” Frank cried at the sensation of one of his balls being sucked into the warm wet cavern of Poison’s mouth, and having his thick tongue flick over the sensitive organ. “N-No, pleaseeeee! S-S-Stop! Shit!” He suspected that Poison wasn’t listening to him, because he continued to suck on his ball before pulling away to suckle on the other one. “Ah, no, n-not again! Mmmm…”

Having no patience left, Poison finally pulled away from Frank’s ball sacs to straighten back up. Without a word, he yanked his own shirt over his head and tossed it aside on the floor. Frank struggled to lift his head off the pillow and when he managed to succeed in the simple task, he was sorry that he had even tried. His eyes stared in awe at his Poison’s even more muscular body longer than he wanted to, and Poison noticed this with satisfaction. “I’ll have to revisit those flavors of yours another time. Right now, I need to be inside you again.”

Frank didn’t quite catch what he said since he was staring at Poison’s pale toned chest, but when the man stood up from the bed and began kicking his shoes off then fumbling with the fastenings on his jeans, he finally woke up from his reverie. Blinking a couple of times and shaking his head, Frank finally began to understand what exactly was about to happen. Before he could continue on with his incessant ‘no, don’t please’ rant again, Poison dropped not only his pants but his briefs too revealing a long thick cock that was heavily leaking with precum down it’s shaft and onto his heavy balls sac that looked about ready to burst. Frank hated to admit it to himself, but Poison looked even better naked than he had before with his muscles all looking more define since a year ago. “P-Poison d-”

Poison’s head snapped in Frank’s direction as he tossed his pants and brief aside, a small tube of lube n his hand. He points a menacing finger in Frank’s direction while letting out a stern order to silence him once and for all. “Stop it!” He watched in satisfaction as Frank’s mouth slammed shut in fear. Dropping his hand, he turned towards the bed and crawled back on it, pushing his way in between Frank’s legs. “Think about it, Frankie. When has begging or pleading ever worked on me?”

Frowning, Frank quickly tried to remember a time that Poison had actually listened to him, and stopped. Not being able to think of one, he shook his head to himself in defeat.

Poison’s hands reached out to grab ahold of Frank’s thighs as he gave him a smile. “Exactly.” With one great yank, Poison dragged Frank further down the bed until his behind was touching his genitals.

Frank let out a cry when he was pulled down the bed, and immediately squeezed his eyes shut. Tears began to fall down his chest at the image of Poison entering him. He felt so ashamed that once upon time not too long ago he would have gladly burn down a building just to have Poison’s between his legs much like he was right now. He had prayed every night and several times during the day while he was pregnant for the father of his children to come to him and do exactly what he was attempting to do to him. Frank wanted to assure himself that it wasn’t his fault for wishing a terrible like that to happen to him because he was in a extremely hormonal state carrying twins in his belly, but now that Poison was really here naked between his legs, he had to face the facts that the real reason he wanted Poison to come back to him was because he wanted a taste of what ecstasy felt like again. Whimpering at the seeing the truth, Frank looked down to see Poison had uncapped a bottle of lube and was literally using the whole thing to quickly slather his cock up.

Poison was becoming desperate as he ran his hand up to his head and back down to the base of his cock before he suddenly remembered that he would have to prep Frank first before he could enter him. “Fuck!” He cursed impatiently. As much as he wanted to hurry up and become apart of to history’s most explosive orgasm, he also didn’t want to hurt his Frankie in the process. Carefully lubing up three of his fingers, he reached down to nudge one of them against Frank’s entrance.

“POISON!” Frank squealed out in a high pitch tone. The chains attached to his cuffs rattling as he began to struggle. “Sto-”

“Shhh.” Poison cooed as his finger coated Frank’s entrance with lube.

“Bu-” Frank began once again but was cut off.

Poison lifted his stern light brown eyes to Frank’s irresistible hazel ones. “Save it, Frank.” At that exact same time, he sunk the tip of his finger past Frank’s entrance.

Frank winces as his face scrunched and a whimper spilt from his lips. “D-Don’t!”

Poison continued to allow it to sink in until it was all the way in. He gave Frank a short moment before pulling back to add a second finger in. He flicked his eyes up to watch Frank carefully, watching him hiss in pain before opening his mouth to rant off again. Poison narrowed his eyes at him through his mask as he threatened him. “If you open your mouth again to give me anymore of your bullshit I’ll shove something in it to keep you quiet. Don’t test me.” He watches as Frank once again clamped his mouth shut. Now appeased, he continued to move his fingers at a comfortable place and would occasionally add some scissoring motions to help stretch him out a bit for when it was time for him to be taken. After Poison had added the third finger and was continuing to thrust into him, he luckily found the sensitive bundle of nerves that was Frank’s prostrate. Frank let out a chocked moan that was the first out of many that was dying to come out. Poison smiled in satisfaction that he broke Frank down and finally made him make a sound after lying there holding his volume to a minimum. Now that he had found his prostrate, Poison began to thrust his fingers more surely into Frank’s body, watching him with eyes filled with desire.

Frank’s cheeks were a rosy pink, his lips a vibrant red from biting his lips, and the glistening sheen from him constantly licking his lips make them look fuller. His eyes were shut closed as his body was reacting to the pleasure it was receiving. His back was arching so make Poison’s finger slide deeper, his toes were curling with delight, and his hips were jerking up in earnest. Poison watched as Frank’s cock came back to life and immediately began seeping with precum. Feeling selfish again, Poison swooped back down and took Frank’s cock back into his mouth again as his fingers started to thrust into Frank in a brutal pace. Frank’s string of moans heightened into sharp cries that echoed in the bedroom. There was no way possible Frank could stop the sounds that were coming out of his mouth. Hell, if he couldn’t do that, he probably couldn’t form a sentence so he could tell Poison to stop. And to be honest, at this point, Frank didn’t want to go off on one of his rants again. No, right now he wanted to take in the pleasure and forget the world. And so for the first time in his life, as far as he could remember, Frank took in the pleasure. Firmly planting his feet on the bed, Frank began to lift his hips more surely to purposely set a rhythm as he thrusted into Poison’s mouth the same time Poison’s fingers thrusted into him. Every single time his prostrate was hit, Frank was forcing himself down Poison’s throat, who didn’t seem to mind at all.

As embarrassed as it was to admit, Frank’s orgasm came quicker than he wanted it to. Without warning he came down Poison’s’ throat, but this time Poison was prepared for it. Grabbing the base of Frank’s cock, Poison eagerly jerked him off in order to milk him of everything that he had in him at the time. “C’mon Frankie, make me choke on your cum. I wanna fucking drown in it. Let it all go.”

Obediently, Frank did, and Poison swallowed every last gulp of his cum before he finally lowered his hips to the mattress. While Frank recuperated, Poison grabbed ahold of the base of his cock and aligned himself with Frank’s entrance. With the willpower of a dutiful soldier, Poison gently pushed himself into Frank’s body.

Frank’s eyes snap open as he let out a cry of pain. “NO! NO NO NO GET OUT OF ME! GET OU-” Poison’s hand slapped over Frank’s mouth as he suddenly appeared in front of him. Frank stared back up at him with hazel eyes glazed with tears. Poison became mesmerized by their beauty as he stared down at him, and slowly removed his fingers from Frank’s lips. Lowering his eyes to his full lips, Poison allowed his fingers to linger over their plumpness. Frank squeezed his eyes shut in response as tears fell from his eyes. “T-This can’t be real…”

Leaning over him, Poison pressed a comforting kiss to Frank’s forehead. “It gets better.” Not allowing Frank a chance to respond, Poison pulled out of Frank and then back in, immediately hitting his prostrate.

“Ahh, fuck!” Frank cried before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his legs wrapped around Poison’s hips. It was official. Frank was a goner. Leaning down, Poison buried his face in Frank’s hair to release his moans of pleasure that were beginning to erupt from deep inside of him.