I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 69: Toilet Plunger

After Poison has finished the task of scrubbing Frank clean, and rinsing off his own body, he ordered him to wait for him by the tub while he got him a towel. He was gone for only a second before returning with a towel thrown over his shoulder and the other unfolded and outstretch towards Frank. Shivering from the cool air hitting his damp naked body, Frank’s eyes widened in fright at the idea of his kidnapper drying him off and he immediately dropped his eyes down onto the floor. He held his breathe the minute he saw Poison’s bare feet enter his line of vision of the bathroom floor and shut his eyes the moment he felt the towel wrap around his naked body.

Poison kept his eyes on Frank’s face as he helped to dry him off. He ran his open palms over the terry cloth covering Frank’s back to soak up the water droplets clinging there before greedily lowering down to roam over his perky behind. He heard Frank let out a small gasp in response and watches him close his eyes to block him out. Taking the towel around towards the front of Frank’s body, Poison took his time drying off the water there. His light brown eyes drifted off to stare at Frank’s pale soft neck before he boldly leaned down to press a kiss to his neck. Once again, he elicited another gasp from Frank, and made himself slightly smirk at his response. He continued to dry Frank off just like before, but this time after that first kiss he began to drop soft warm kisses on the areas the towel had brushed over. Beneath his lips he could feel Frank shiver, and continued to listen to him release small gasps that he tried to keep muffled by biting his plump bottom lip.

With every fiber of his being Frank tried his hardest to keep himself still and obedient for the time being. He knew he needed to bide his time until Poison made some kind of mistake, and accidently give him an opportunity to strike back at him once and for all Oh, that’s right. Poison had to go down for all the crimes he committed not just to himself, but to his friends. If the cops weren’t going to be the ones to do it, than Frank would have to man up and do it to protect himself and every other victim Poison has ever had or will soon have in the future. Slowly, Frank opened his eyes when he felt Poison’s touch disappear. Thinking maybe his kidnapper had left, he turned his head slightly to the right to see Poison standing by the window drying himself off as the sound of rain fell heavily from outside. The sunlight bounces off the droplets of water on his pale muscular body and held Frank’s eyes there completely mesmerized. It took Poison turning his head to look into his hazel eyes to break the spell and snap his eyes back down to the floor again.

Smirking at catching him staring, Poison walked over to Frank and wrapped the towel he used on himself around him. Automatically, Frank’s hands came up to clutch onto the fabric, but his eyes stubbornly remained on the floor. “I’ll leave you to get dressed now. You’ll find some clothes that’ll fit you in the dresser in the bedroom. Don’t take too long.”

Frank’s brows furrowed in confusion on Poison’s words as his hazel eyes stayed glued to the tile floor. He was surprised that Poison wasn’t going to forcibly restraint him back onto the bed to make sure he wouldn’t escape. Why on earth was he going to leave Frank alone and unsupervised on even a simple task such as getting dressed? It had only been a year since they last seen each other. It had only been a year since Frank was his perfect obedient little prisoner. Did Poison still think that Frank was that same 15 year old boy a year later? Biting his bottom lip anxiously, Frank refused to lift his head until he was certain that Poison had left the bathroom and that was confirmed when the bathroom door shut. Lifting his head, Frank sprang into action. He secured his towel around his waist before he scrambled all over the bathroom in search of the vilest of weapons. Ultimately, the weapons of choice all came down to a toilet roll, two tooth brushes and a toilet plunger. Taking only seconds to weigh his options, Frank ended up deciding on the toilet plunger since compared to the others it was the most deadly. He didn’t think he could fashion a shank out of one of the toothbrushes in such a short period of time to defend himself against his kidnapper. Taking a few minutes longer in the bathroom, Frank practiced swinging around his dangerous and disgusting weapon as hard and menacing as he could against his pretend opponent.

Once he felt confident enough that he got the hang of it, Frank snuck over to the bathroom door and slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open. He leaned over to peek through the crack to see that the bedroom was completely empty of life. Pushing the door a bit furthermore, Frank stuck his head out just to make 100% sure that there wouldn’t be a surprise attack done on him. His eyes suspiciously lingered a bit on the bedroom door standing ajar, before he finally made his way into the bedroom, making sure to tiptoe quietly. Heading to the only dresser there, Frank placed the plunger on the floor by his feet and softly eased open the drawer. There was no time to be picky on what to wear, so Frank frantically grasped a fistful of clothes, grabbed his plunger, and hid on the other side of the dresser that wasn’t facing the bedroom door. Scrambling to get himself dressed in a white t-shirt, ankle socks, and some black basketball shorts as well as keep his eyes on the door just in case someone stepped in, Frank had to bite back his tears of fear and mentally order himself to man the hell up if he ever wanted to see his family again. True, he had managed to escape his kidnapper the first time somehow, but he might not be as lucky the second time around. He not only had his parents to come back to this time, but his children Lorenzo, and Venetia. Leaning his head against the dresser, Frank closed his eyes and sent a prayer up to God even though he didn’t believe in him, but hey he needed all the help he could get.

Stepping out from behind the dresser, Frank lifted his plunger and tightened his hold on the handle. As ridiculous as it looked, the plunger was the best object he could find in the bathroom…but wait, what about the bedroom? Frank’s eyes lit up with hope as he quickly tiptoed around the room in search for a much better weapon to defend himself. Sparing another few minutes to look, Frank unfortunately came up with nothing but clothes, and pillows. The bed had been stripped of its original plain white bedsheets and were now replaced with a dark grey set. Letting out a disappointed sigh, Frank once again turned to face the bedroom door with his plunger grasped in his fists. He could hear his heart pounding as he took one step at a time for the door. Sending one more prayer up, Frank leaned over to peek through the jarred open door and caught sight of some expensive furniture perfectly placed in what looked to be the living room. He listened closely for any sounds that could be coming from outside the bedroom, but he heard absolutely nothing. Had Poison abandoned him there and hit the road?

Frank stood there for what felt like hours trying to convince himself to take the chance and escape before Poison shows up. It took him closing his eyes and envisioning his family and his most precious moments with them to get him to push the bedroom door open and step out into the hallway that opened up to both the living room and kitchen. Frank could see the luscious backyard through the big glass panes walls that lined along the back of the living room and kitchen. The blinds and curtains were all drawn back to reveal a dark storm heading there way which explained for the heavy rainfall. Turning his attention back to escaping, Frank slowly stepped further into the living room all the while holding the plunger up in his hands like it was a baseball bat.

Unbeknownst to him, Poison had been leaning up against the wall outside of the bedroom in the spot behind the door the entire time Frank had left, and was now watching Frank sneak out of the bedroom with a smile on his face. He was greatly amused not only by the sight of Frank holding a weapon like he was ready to start busting skulls, but also because his weapon was a toilet plunger. Poison couldn’t imagine all the gross disgusting things that plunger had seen, and in that moment he swore to himself to keep that object from touching him if Frank decided to use it against him which he probably did considering that he was looking around quite thoroughly for him. Taking a deep breathe, Poison pushed himself off the wall, not intending to keep Frank waiting. He came up on him like a ghost not being sensed at all, at least that’s what he thought.

In reality, Frank had somehow sensed Poison before he could reach him in time, and didn’t hesitate on turning around and taking a swing at his kidnapper with the toilet plunger. Poison was lucky enough the reach out and catch the wooden handle of the plunge just in the nick of time before the rubbery suction end could touch him and effortlessly yanked the weapon out of Frank’s delicate hands. Frank stared up with wide shimmery hazel eyes at Poison as he quickly backed away, now panting with fear at what his kidnapper was going to do with him. Instead of waiting for that moment to happen, Frank quickly searched around for another weapon, or any object at that point. Poison was slowly coming for Frank, taking his time due to his curiosity of what Frank would do now. He was a bit taken aback when he chucked one of the couch pillows at him, and then another. Poison just let them bounce off him until he started throwing the remote, some color pencils, a basket of magazines, and a pair of sneakers which he dodged effortlessly. It was only when Frank attempted to try and pick up one of the side tables with the intention of throwing it did Poison rush up on him and grabbed him from behind. Frank let out a scream as he was thrown down onto the couch. Before Frank could scramble away, he was pinned down into the cushion beneath him and his shirt was pulled off of his body, exposing his pale chest to the cool air.

Feeling his pants tighten and his eyes becoming dark and cloudy with lust, Poison found himself turned on once again. He had been standing by the couch holding Frank down with one hand to his chest, but now he found himself sinking on knee down onto the cushions with the intention of lowering himself down on top of the boy. Below him, Frank frantically shook his head side to side knowing full well what was going to happen. Reaching out, Frank gave Poison an impressively strong shove to his chest, causing him to fall back at the opposite end of the couch. Twisting himself around on his stomach, Frank tried to crawl over the arm of the couch and onto the floor, but Poison got to him before he could and held him there halfway hanging off the couch. “Now now, my little Black Opal. Look what you’ve done to the place? You’re gonna have to pay for messing up our host’s house now, won’t you?”

Not knowing what Poison was going to do, but certain that he didn’t want to find out, Frank struggled against his kidnapper. His writhing was useless as he let out a gasp at the feeling of his shorts and underwear being yanked down to his knees, leaving his bare behind naked for Poison to see. Frank heard him let out a desperate groan before reaching out to massage one of his cheeks in his hand. Biting back a soft whimper at how such a simple touch could make his dick twitch, Frank forced himself to swallow it down so that it would remain unheard. “No, get your fucking hands off of me you sonofabitch!”

As usual, Poison ignored him and eagerly began to suck on three of his fingers, making sure to slob all over them. When he felt that they were well coated by his saliva, he lubricated Frank’s entrance before gently sinking his index finger past through his tight inner muscles. Frank gasps in both surprise and pleasure. Poison let out a another groan at the feeling of Frank’s inner muscles gripping the life out of his fingers as if it were afraid he would pull it out and leave it all cold and alone. He gently thrust his finger in and out before forcing a second one in, loving the feeling of Frank pulling his fingers in deeper and deeper into his body. “That’s it baby. Take it all in, just like that.”

Once again, Frank is forced to bite down on his lip to keep his moans from slipping out so Poison won’t get the wrong idea that he was in fact enjoying this…then again his hips rocking back against Poison’s fingers probably wasn’t helping all that much either. Squeezing his eyes shut, he tried his damnest to get his hips to remain still, but it was a difficult challenge. Unfortunately, when Poison decided to push a third finger inside of him, Frank pretty much lost all self-control.