I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 72: Damage

Sometime in the night Frank woke up to the sound of thunder and rain outside, the flash of lightning blinding his eyes for a second. He shivered in fear before realizing that he wasn’t alone. Laying behind him with his limps tangled with his was a naked Poison with his yellow mask still on. Gently turning over in order to not wake him up, Frank was shocked to not hear the familiar clink of the chains around his wrist. When he looked down he finally noticed their absence, and when he lifted his gaze he saw that they were gathered higher up on the bed. There was nothing restraining him, nothing to keep him trapped there anymore. His eyes widen at the thought of escaping. He can leave while his kidnapper was asleep and get away. Maybe he’ll get lucky and flag down a car full of cops and they could arrest Poison once and for all! Suddenly feeling brave, Frank quietly slid off the bed, and with his eyes still on his sleeping captor, he blindly reached around for articles of clothing surrounding the bed and slipped into them. He had no idea if they were his clothes or not, but it didn’t really matter. Clothes was clothes in a situation like this. Upon sifting through the clothes he was lucky enough to find a pocket containing a pocket knife. Slipping that into his own pants, Frank slowly got up and crept towards the door. His heart was hammering in his chest as he got closer and closer. The image of his son and daughter were the fuel to keep him going, but also became the reason he hesitated once he reached his destination. Slowly, Frank’s step halted, and his mind began to wander to earlier events that day.

Maybe the reason he couldn’t kill Poison when he had the chance wasn’t because he wasn’t capable of murdering someone, but because the person that he was going to murder wasn’t just a kidnapper and rapist to him. Maybe it was because the man was the biological father of his children and murdering the bastard, though he definitely deserved it, would somehow harm his children in the long run. He wasn’t sure if the damage would be mentally or physically, but either way it was a damage, and that’s the last thing he’d want to cause his babies. Frank turned around to stare at Poison’s naked muscular upper half. For some reason, more than anything, he wanted to see the face of the man that gave him two incredible children. Stupidly, and it couldn’t be anything less than stupid, Frank snuck back over to the bed where his naked kidnapper slept on his side with his back towards the windows. Unfortunately, the way Poison was laying might mean that Frank would have to crawl back onto the bed to get a better look at him in the shadows. Not wanting to take the risk of waking him up, Frank tried his hardest to lean over the bed and reach out to grab the mask without causing the mattress to shake. His fingers were mere inches way when light brown eyes snapped open. Frank’s eyes widen in horror, now realizing stupid mistake he just made by staying and allowing his stupid curiosity get the better of him! Poison’s hand shot out to grab ahold of Frank’s wrist and yanked him over the bed and onto his naked body. Once he had him, Poison wrapped an arm tightly around Frank and rolled over so he was on top of him. Again, Frank was trapped. As Frank panted beneath him while looking up at him through wide hazel eyes full of fear, Poison let out deep growl as he glared down at him. He couldn’t believe he had trusted Frank. He hadn’t restraint him when they feel asleep because he believed Frank wouldn’t go anywhere, and now look at him all dressed up like he’s ready to escape, and on top of that trying to take his mask off of him! “Going somewhere?”

The sound of Poison’s anger reawakened his own anger. Frank glared up at him as he snapped back. “Not at all, I just wanted to see the face of the man that FUCK UP my life for the past year and is continuing to destroy it all over again because he’s got NOTHING BETTER TO DO!”

Poison couldn’t help but smirk at Frank’s adorable little speech. Releasing his wrist, Poison sat himself up and stared down at him. The blanket pooled around his hips as the moonlight and flashes of lightning illuminate his torso in detail, revealing his tantalizing defined body. As if pulled like a magnet by his incredible body, Frank slowly inched himself back up so that he was now sitting up in bed too, his eyes never leaving his. Poison slowly looked him over, thinking back to what he had said to Sable about his first kiss with Frank. Back then he wanted to save that kiss for when they met again, and, not including his time as Gerard the baby sitter all because he wasn’t truly himself, he finally felt the time had come. He was going to have his first kiss with Frank for the very first time since, the same kiss he refused to give to Pastel whose mouth he’s avoided like a plague. His light brown eyes dropped to the plump luscious lips of the hazel eyed boy in front of him. “Do you really want to see me under this mask?”

Frank couldn’t believe this. Was Poison really going to show him his face!? Finally, he could put a face to the man who kidnapped him, raped him, and put two babies in him! Not only that, but now he would be able to tell Detective Drebin and Detective Frost what he actually looks like….never mind that he could have kind of done that before anyway. Poison of the Killjoys will soon be behind bars if Frank had anything to do about it. Eagerly, Frank gave him a confident nod and whispered a soft answer.” Yes…”

Poison smirked at his eager curiosity and whispered back. “I got one better for you...” Reaching up, he cupped his little face in his hands, and leaned forward to tenderly lay his lips over his. The kiss was soft and gentle, almost hypnotizing, but when they both simultaneously parted their lips and met again they both stepped into another world of addiction. If Poison thought his sexual dependency on Frank’s body was as strong as being hooked on any hardcore drug, than he had another thing coming. He tightened his hold on Frank’s face and pulled him in deeper until Frank’s improper kissing reminded him that this was his first time too. Slowing it down, Poison took his time with him and gave Frank time to learn by imitating his motions. As soon as Frank got the hang of it, the kissing became surer and hungrier on both of their ends. Poison quickly introduced him to the tongue, and he could tell by Frank’s reaction that he was enamored by it.

Diving his fingers into Poisons’ cherry red hair, Frank softly moans against his lips as Poison’s tongue slid over his. His entire body shivered, especially when Poison placed a hand on his chest and gently pushed him back down onto the bed, never breaking the kiss. Frank was too lost into the kiss to fight Poison back, and even when Poison broke the kiss to take off Frank’s shoes and clothes, he still wouldn’t fight him off. He wanted this to happen, he wanted it more than he’s ever wanted it before. Shifting himself this way and that, Frank assisted Poison in the removal of his clothes until he was completely naked again.

“So fucking beautiful…” Poison whispered before he returned his lips back to Frank and laid his naked body on top of his. They both let out a sigh in the kiss as their hands reach up to grab ahold of each other’s head. They made out for what felt like hours but in reality it was only for two. They couldn’t pull their lips off each other’s but eventually had to when the dry humping ended up Frank cumming all over them. Poison watched as Frank broke the kiss to throw his head back and cry out in pleasure as he grinded out his orgasm. He moaned at the stunning sight before taking advantage of the access Frank gave him to his neck. Dipping his head down, he pressed heavy open mouth kisses to the pale skin there, then trailed down to his collar bones. “So soft and perfect…”

Frank let out small gasps as Poison’s kissed every inch of his body, his breathing increasing the lower he went. Frank’s naked form relaxed beneath Poison’s lips, occasionally breaking into shivers of pleasure. He felt marvelous, so marvelous in fact, he was convinced that Poison was worshipping his body with every kiss and touch…and you know what? He wasn’t about to stop him.

“You like this, don’t you? You like me tasting your creamy skin…” Poison drifted his lips down Frank’s stomach and met up with his cum. Sticking his tongue out, he collected a large amount of it and groaned deeply at its familiar savory flavor. “…and your delicious cum.” Frank bit his lip at his sexual confession and lifted his hips up so Poison could clean off the rest of him so he wouldn’t be so sticky. He could feel his cock already getting hard by how close Poison’s mouth was to it. He was being such a tease without even knowing.

Poison cleaned the rest of his cum off of him, not needing to be told to do so. Once the last drop was already sliding down his throat, he reached out to take Frank’s hard cock in his hands and guided it to his mouth. He listened to Frank moan in pleasure as he sinks his mouth onto him, effortlessly taking more and more of him in. Frank’s fingers dived back into his red hair and held on tight as his hips moved up and down, eager to thrust in and out like he used to. Poison didn’t try to stop him, in fact he urged him on by cupping his behind in his hands and lifting him and down. Frank moaned like a whore, especially when Poison had lubed his finger up with his saliva and pushed a finger in his entrance. Frank cried out in both surprise and delight as he continued to thrust down his throat towards his second orgasm. “P-Poison!” A second after calling his name, Frank’s entrance closed tightly around Poison’s finger as he came down his throat fast and hard, surprising the both of them. His hands slipped out of Poison’s hair once he was done and fell limp at his side while his legs trembled from the euphoric aftershock.

Poison wasn’t done with the sweaty panting boy yet. Licking his lips, he gently pushed his finger still within Frank in and out, watching his expressions. “Damn, you cum just as sexy as you did before…” Frank softly moaned in response as he allowed Poison to tease him with a single finger. When Frank’s brows furrowed and he released an impatient whine, Poison added another finger into him, stretching him wider. Frank’s face scrunched up a tiny bit this time at the feeling of a second finger, but he tried to brave it if only to get to the reward at the end. He winced once when Poison spread his fingers to scissor him. “That’s it, beautiful…work through it…the pain will go away.”

The voice sounded distant to Frank’s ears, but so full of wisdom he was sure he should obey it. His breathed in and out as he worked through the discomfort, and quickly the pain dissipated. His face softened in a more serene expression, giving Poison the confident to align himself with Frank’s entrance and push his already lubed cock inside. Frank tried to jerk back but Poison had already lowered his body on top of his, trapping his slender body beneath his heavier frame. Frank opened his eyes halfway and looked up into heavy lidded light brown eyes. “W-Wai-” He was cut off by Poison’s lips. A soft moan surfaced from within his chest as his hands came up to dig into his kidnapper’s back. Poison pushed his cock deeper and deeper into him but Frank could barely react when he was kissing him so passionately with tongue and everything. He was certain he had to be drug, there was no other explanation for his heavily induced state. He didn’t remember when the pain faded because all he cared about was the pleasure that came afterward after Poison found his prostate. Breaking the kiss to throw his head back in pain, Frank let out a small scream. “FUCK!” He didn’t know if Poison being able to find his prostrate so fast was considered a bad thing or not, but it sure damn felt good.

Poison cupped the back of Frank’s head and pulled his lips back to his as he rocked into him. He loved the fact that the first thrust always led him into hitting his prostrate. He especially loved how Frank clung to himself afterwards. This was the closest Poison had ever felt intimately with Frank. Not just because his body was lying on his, but also because this was the first time they had sex and kissed. There was no way he was going to allow a second of their love making to be spent not kissing each other. He smothers his lips over Frank who answered back just as heatedly as he rode them to their destination. He finally broke the kiss when Frank’s moans became higher and higher signaling his coming orgasm. He stared down at Frank in a daze. “J-Jesus Christ, you’re fucking beautiful, baby.”

“G-Gonna...” Frank struggled to say, his lips heavy.

“Fucking cum for me then. Let me watch you let go.” Poison encouraged him as he increased his pace, making Frank pant even heavier.

“O-OH FUCK! P-POISON, PLEASE!” Frank cried out before his face scrunch up and he let out a scream. He arched his back, his nails digging into Poison’s back as he was thrown into a tornado of ecstasy.

“SHIT!” Poison grunted as he came inside of Frank, spilling every last drop of himself into him. He rode out their orgasm until there was nothing left before pulling out and lowering himself into the spot next to Frank, who whimpered at the loss of contact. Turning onto his side, he reaches out to pull Frank to him and spooned him tightly. He let himself fall asleep to Frank’s breathing, and Frank was right behind him.