I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 80: Show Me More

From that moment on, Frank and Gerard would steal kisses when his parents weren’t present, or had their backs turned. It was best that they kept their ‘relationship’ a secret since every member of the Iero family were extremely overprotective of Frank. Gerard figured it was, because he had been kidnapped a SECOND time, this time being from his own home, and they were penalizing themselves over it. He imagined they were constantly suspicious of EVERY man that walked by them in public, wondering if they could be the culprit that had gotten away with taking their Frankie. Gerard didn’t mind the terror surrounding the Ieros much. All he cared about was being around Frank as much as he could. This was a totally new experience for him being in a ‘normal’ type of relationship. He had never really wanted one in the past when he was younger, but since he can’t seem to leave Frank Iero alone, time has finally gotten him thinking about it off and on on his free time. One particular morning, Gerard had arrived at the Iero’s house to find out no one was home, and so decided to stick around until they arrived. He had nothing else to do that day, at least nothing he felt like doing, and neither did he want to go back to the Killjoy’s house to get those neglected tasks done. He had a feeling his little brother was becoming suspicious of his comings, and goings and was itching to catch him before he walked out the door next time so he could interrogate him about what he was up to. As much as Kobra meant to him, Gerard didn’t want to listen to his condemnation of his precarious behavior, and hazardous actions when it came down to Frank. The last thing he wanted to do was to stop what was happening right now between him and Frank, it just felt too good to let it go so soon. Plus, Pastel continued to push up on him every chance she got, and frankly, he was getting sick and tired of it. In fact, the more he stayed away from the Killjoys, and occupied himself with Frank, the less often he found himself sleeping with Pastel out of pure boredom, and pent up sexual frustration. Gerard looked up when the sound of a van came up the driveway, and parked itself. He jumped to his feet, trying to hide the excitement on his face, and the need to be with Frank from showing by the motion of his body.

Frank came up behind his parents, exhausted beyond belief, much like them too. They had spent the whole night, and morning at the police station being interrogated over, and over again. It was hell, and had almost tempted Frank to just tell them the truth that they were so desperately trying to get out of him, but he managed to hold on somehow. He couldn’t tell them about Poison, he just couldn’t. He still didn’t know why he insisted on protecting the man, it made no sense to him at all! All he could hope was that one day he’d be able to tell them truth before Poison decided to go after another child...that is if he hadn’t already. The sound of his parent’s voice made him glance up from the concrete pathway to see the very person that has been haunting every corner of his mind since that kiss in the pool. A smile stretched across his lips as he walked over to him, his parents having already stepped inside after greeting Gerard themselves. “Gerard, you’re here!”

“Of course, I am.” Gerard said as he walked up to Frank and tilted his head down to steal his first kiss of the day. He enjoyed Frank’s little gasp before their lips met, and selfishly lingered. As all of their kisses go, there was no parted lips or tongues, just the touching of lips. It’s been two weeks of this, and oddly, Gerard didn’t mind the slowness of their relationship. Pulling back from the kiss, Gerard realized he rather enjoyed it. “How was your day, babe?”

With his cheeks blushing pink, Frank let out a whine and leaned his head against Gerard’s chest. “God, it’s sucked so bad thus far!”

Gerard frowned as he draped an arm around Frank’s waist. “Why, what happened?”

“Oh, it’s just the cops.” Frank groaned before lifting his head off of Gerard’s torso, and taking a step back. They couldn’t stay against each other for too long because they always fell into a kissing embrace, and that wasn’t something that was dangerous to get lost in. “They keep interrogating me, especially this second time around being kidnapped. They took me in yesterday afternoon after you left, and kept me there all night and morning asking me the same questions repeatedly!” He rubbed his hands over his exhausted face. “My parents pretty much lost it and forced them to take breaks, so I could eat, drink or use the restrooms…sometimes I was even allowed a nap, but that wasn’t too long before the yelling started up again. My mom threatened to sue them so they let us go.” He shook his head to himself. “I gotta say, I prefer Detective Frost, and Drebin to those inconsiderate assholes any day! They at least didn’t deprive me of food and water, and screamed at me for hours on end.”

“The cops…” Gerard mumbled more to himself than to Frank. His heart rate didn’t pick up in a panic at the mention of the men in blue, which still proved that Poison was still alive, and well within him. Cops were tormenting his Black Opal to try, and find him. His hands tightened into fists as he fought back his anger to play the calm, and sweet Gerard Way. “Do they happen to have any leads on that guy yet?”

Frank shook his head. “No, they still don’t, which I find surprising. Even with all the false information I’ve given to protect this guy - and please don’t ask me why I’m protecting him because I don’t know – they have his…” He stopped there. He couldn’t say it, he just couldn’t. The cops had Poison’s DNA from the rape kits and drawn from his twins, and yet there hadn’t been a single close match in the database of who he was. Frank didn’t want to share that information with Gerard because he might have to bring up the fact that Venetia and Lorenzo were actually HIS biological children. How would Gerard react knowing he was kissing a freak with a working womb? No, it was too big of a risk to take.

“They have his what?” Gerard demanded to know, his voice becoming urgent. What did the cops have of his? He had been careful with everything…except ejaculating into Frank…was that what they had on him?

“I-I’m sorry, Gerard.” Frank yawned, clearly too exhausted to talk about it anymore as he rubbed his eyes. “I don’t know what the hell I’m saying anymore, especially after all that lack of sleep, and brutal interrogation on top of that ice cream shit sundae.”

Gerard stared down at him for a long time, studying him. When he felt he got the answers he needed just by looking at Frank’s facial features, he decided to drop the subject. “It’s alright, Frankie. How about we go hang upstairs in your room?”

A sensual smile spread across Frank’s face as he titled it back up to look at Gerard. “Can we kiss up there too?”

Gerard grinned as he draped his arm over Frank’s shoulder, and whispered in his ear as he led them towards the front door. “What did you think we were gonna do?”

Frank broke away to hurry inside with excitement. “MOM, DAD, WE’RE GONNA GO UPSTAIRS, OKAY!?”

Margo poked her head out of the kitchen and gave them an accepting but tired smile. “Okay, you two. Have fun.”

Frank Sr. took her place once she withdrew back into the kitchen, and gave them both a stern look. “Only for an hour, Frankie!”

Frank sighed and gave his father a nod of understanding before turning around to roll his eyes at Gerard, and head up the stairs. His father was becoming increasingly overprotective as they days went on. He led the way up to his room. When they got there he closed the door behind Gerard and turned around to face him. “So, when did you wanna start the kissing thing again?”

Gerard pulled his jacket off, and smiled at Frank’s cute eagerness. “Lay down, babe.”

“O-Okay.” Frank nervously mumbled to himself, trying not to smile in anticipation as he laid himself down on his bed.

“Not there.” Gerard told him, before nodding towards the floor next to his bed that was farthest from the bedroom door. “Over there.”

Frank nodded obediently though he found this a bit strange. They usually kissed on the bed, but then again that was back when his dad wasn’t as paranoid, and overprotective as he is now. Getting up and walking around the bed, Frank pulled the blanket off of his bed, and laid it onto the floor before lowering himself down onto it. Gerard came over to him and lowered himself down over him before Frank could call him over. Instantly their lips met, and they kissed the minutes away until Gerard pulled back to look down at him. “What, what is it? Is something wrong?”

“Part your lips for me.” Gerard whispered huskily to him, his light brown eyes lowering to Frank’s vibrant pink lips before he stroke his thumb over his bottom lip.

Once again, Frank obeyed and parted his lips.

“Good boy.” Gerard whispered quietly before lowering his lips back down to Frank, but this time their kiss was different. This time tongues were introduced. This wasn’t something Frank had never done before, but Gerard Way wasn’t supposed to know that. He was supposed to see Frank as an innocent young inexperience boy, and treat him as such, no matter that fact that he’s been already soiled by Poison.

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard’s neck, and pulled him closer as he deepened the kiss. He moaned softly as their lips smacked together and sweet saliva was swapped. It was all so delicious, all so addicting and yet all so…familiar almost. Frank couldn’t think too much into it, because Gerard’s fingers were in his hair, and his lips were drugging him further and deeper. It all became too hot, and there was quickly no air, and everything was stuck in a slow-motion scene of soft moans, and breathless sighs. It took Frank realizing that he was sporting a boner for him to break the kiss with a gasp of his boyfriend’s name. “Gerard! S-Stop for a minute.”

Gerard pulled back and frowned down at him. “Why? What’s wrong?” When Frank’s pink face struggled to tell him, a slight shift of his hips did. He had a boner. A smile came to Gerard’s face when he saw pink deepened into red. “It’s fine, babe, really.” Reaching out, he pulled Frank’s arm off of him to grab ahold of his hand and lead it down between their yearning bodies.

Frank’s eyes widen in embarrassment and panic. He already had a boner, and he didn’t need Gerard humiliating him anymore. “No, d- Oh, shit!” It wasn’t his boner Gerard was leading his hand to, but his very own that was…MUCH bigger. He looked up into Gerard’s relaxed eyes and quickly became relaxed himself. “Gerard…I want to know more. Show me more.”

“I know, babe, I know.” Gerard whispered as he leaned down to kiss him, whispering against his lips. “If only you knew how much I want you t-” But he never got to finished. One minute he was in-between Frank’s legs, and the next minute he was being yanked off of him, and thrown across his room.