I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 82: Couldn't Keep Away

Despite Gerard having already agreed to stay away from Frank from here on out, he couldn’t keep himself away for long…especially not after how close they had gotten in the privacy of his bedroom before Frank Sr. caught them in the act. Perhaps if Frank hadn’t asked him that day to show him more in the matters of intimacy, he might not be currently climbing up the tree in the front of Frank’s house to get to Frank’s bedroom window with the intention to keep his promise in showing him more intimacy. But alas, Frank did, and that beckoned Gerard to come running after him not a full day after the incident. As risky as taking this chance would be for a Killjoy to do, Gerard made sure to take care of all the precautions he could find to stay out of sight, such as knocking out Frank Sr.’s security cameras in the front yard before he could be recorded, but that was only after he knocked out the ones overlooking the streets leading to Frank’s house. This was a gated community, and so that made it more of challenge to go in and out unseen when you had a cruel purpose being there.

Still what Gerard was doing was a risk. Anyone in the neighborhood could simply look out their window and see him climbing up the tree to Frank’s room from the illuminated street lamp easily and call the police on him. A man climbing up to the second-floor window of a house in the middle of the night was surely suspicious looking enough to call 911. But Gerard wouldn’t allow that to stop him from reclaiming what was in his mind already his. He’d take the whole damn police department down if he had to to touch Frank again. Having finally reached Frank’s bedroom window , Gerard reached up to find that window was actually cracked open, but he was still being held back by the net over the window to keep the mosquitoes and other insects from entering the house. “Frankie!” Gerard whispered sharply, hoping that the young boy might hear him and deal with this net so he didn’t have to. “Frankie, are you there?!” There was no answer in response, forcing Gerard to act quick. Placing the tip of his shoes onto the siding of the house so he was in a crouch, he counted to 3 before launching himself upward in a jump far enough in the air to where he could place his hand still on the window sill and send his other first flying right into the window net, causing it to snap off and skid across the hardwood floor in Frank’s room.

From in his bed, Frank shot up out of a deep sleep and looked around through heavy, but wide eyes. The panic hadn’t yet set in because he wasn’t exactly fully awake. “Wha- where!? Who’s there!?” His eyes caught a dark form beginning to climb through his window, and his heart lurched in his stomach. If he hadn’t recognized Gerard’s clothes from his lamplight on his nightstand he would have screamed for his parents at the top of his lungs. “O-Oh my god…”

Gerard didn’t reply, merely climbed his body through his lover’s window to surprise him with his attendance. But when he looked up, Frank’s bed was empty of any life. The smile that had formed on his lip fell as he planted his other foot firmly on the floor. “Uh…Frankie?”

The bedroom door open to reveal a grinning Frank who had slipped out to quickly brush his teeth and pull on some more clothes to shield his boxer shorts. There was no way he was gonna spend his night catching up with Gerard now that he was there after abandoning him only a few hours ago. No, he was gonna kiss the hell out of him! Closing the door behind him, Frank quickly ran over to him and threw himself at Gerard’s body. “Gerard!”

“Hey, you!” Gerard greeted him before leaning down to haul Frank up against him. Having him back in his arms instantly made him aroused again, and he couldn’t help himself from talking to Frank in a husky voice. “Wrap your arms and legs around me, like at the pool.”

Frank innocently did as he asked and clung to him as their lips hovered inches from each other. “I can’t believe you’re here!”

“Yeah, well.” Gerard shrugged it off like the idea of him being there hadn’t been an impossible dream that Frank prayed would come true. He walked them over to Frank’s bed, his light lustful brown eyes never leaving his favorite hazel pair. “Your father isn’t exactly all that scary to keep me away from you for long.”

Frank shook his head in disbelief, despite the overjoyed grin still stuck on his face. “B-But you left…I thought that meant…” He was cut off when Gerard lowered him back down to his bed before straightening up to kick his shoes off and toss his jacket aside. Frank watched his clothes disappear eagerly from where he sat on the bed, his knees drawn up to his chest. “I-I thought that meant I wasn’t ever going to see you again.”

Gerard shook his head as he sunk one of his knee down onto Frank’s mattress. “No, only for a couple of hours, and then I had planned on coming back to see you as soon as I could.” He leaned forward to hover over Frank’s body as he adjusted his so it was between Frank’s legs again before lowering himself down to rest over his much smaller one.

“Stay.” Frank desperately begged him, now aroused himself as he wrapped his arms around his neck tightly and pulled him further down on top of him so he could lift his head to seek out Gerard’s lips. “Stay, and don’t leave me again.”

Helping to deepen the kiss Frank pulled him into, Gerard let out a soft groan as one of his hands wrapped loosely around Frank’s neck and the other sunk into his silky dark chocolate strands. He pulled back from the kiss to breathlessly whisper. “Don’t worry, I won’t…” Then resumed to ravaging his mouth again with deep penetrating kisses. He could feel Frank’s body melt like butter beneath his, and then felt his tiny fingers dive into his black hair and hold on tight to keep their lips connected.

Ring Ring Ring

Gerard’s head instantly shot up to send a murderous glare to his phone that quietly rung in the pocket of his leather jacket on the floor. If looks could kill, his phone would have instantly exploded. Beneath him, Frank let out a whine at the loss of lip contact, but unfortunately that didn’t work to get Gerard’s attention. Gerard didn’t just have ‘a phone’ he had ‘the phone’ as in a Killjoy phone that only received calls from the Killjoys. Gritting his teeth in frustration, Gerard had no choice but to accept the fact that work was calling…and unfortunately his job wasn’t the kind of job you should ignore. Turning his head back to look down at Frank, Gerard placed a finger over his lips and gently shushed him. “Shh, one minute, beautiful. Just one minute.” With graceful ease, he leaned over the bed and grabbed ahold of his jacket to fish out his phone. Once he got it, he straightened up back on the bed and checked the caller ID, expecting to see his brother’s name but instead sees…Pastel’s. He instinctively rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Good lord.”

“What’s wrong, Gerard?” Frank asked him curiously, his pink lips already red and swollen from being kissed so passionately.

“Nothing. It’s just my little brother annoying me again, is all.” Gerard lied, before leaning over to place his phone on Frank’s bedside table. His attention turned back to his favorite subject, his lips curving in a predatory smile. “Now, where were we?” Frank let out an adorable giggle that Gerard eagerly swooped down to swallow, slamming their lips back together. As he felt Frank’s arms encircle back around his neck, he began to grind his dick against Frank’s, allowing them both to feel each other’s growing arousal.

Not being able to breath, Frank broke the kiss, and sucked in a lungful of air. His hazel eyes were shut as he let out a gasp at the sensation of Gerard now kissing down his neck. “O-Oh…G-Gerard…”

The older man didn’t stop, instead one of his hands slipped beneath Frank’s shirt to touch the softest skin his finger tips had ever graced upon and that was including his many victims. Gerard let out a deep moan against Frank’s throat, wishing he could feel his bare skin against his own again. Hell, he wished he could feel what it was like inside him again, but for now, he had to settle with this. He was Gerard the babysitter to the Ieros, not the only man on this planet that had been blessed with being the first and only inside of Frank. “Mmm, Frank…you like how this feels, don’t you?”

Frantically nodding his head, Frank let out an uneven moan as he held onto Gerard. His arms and legs allowed him to cling to the man currently grinding his erection and Frank’s together. “Y-Yes, yes I-I love it!”

Ring Ring Ring

“What-” Frank started before Gerard crashed his lips back over his again, stealing his very thoughts away in the simple meeting of their lips.

Gerard, unbeknownst to his lover, reached out to his phone on Frank’s bedside table and once again checked the caller ID out of the corner of his eye. If it was Pastel again he was gonna make her pay for interrupting his precious time with Frank a second time. When he looked down at the name illuminated on his phone, he saw that it was actually his brother this time. If Gerard’s mouth hadn’t been busy he would have cursed out loud. Now, this time this call meant business. Kobra wasn’t the type to call just to simply ask how his brother was doing, or ask what snack he wanted from the store or anything of that brotherly friendly sort. No, Kobra called him for business purposes only.

He had to hurry, and fast.

Placing his phone back down, Gerard got to a business he actually preferred over his brother’s. Unraveling Frank’s arms from around his neck, Gerard lifted them both over Frank’s head and clamped them there rightly with his own. His light brown eyes softly looked down at Frank who finally was able to open his hazel orbs and stared up at him curiously. “Trust me, okay?”

“O-Okay.” Frank stammered out, his cheeks flushed with desire as he panted with anticipation.

Gerard gave him a reassuring smile before roughly thrusting his hip forward harder than before, forcing more pressure to be applied with every brush of their erections. He heard Frank squeak before closing his eyes and fighting back a serious of loud moans by biting on his lower lips. Gerard didn’t blame him, he was forced to do the same. As fast as he could, he dry hump Frank towards an orgasm so strong they both couldn’t stop themselves from ejaculating in their bottoms. Afterwards, after catching their breaths, Gerard lifted his head to whisper down to Frank who was red faced and drifting off to sleep again. “I’m sorry to do this to you, Frankie, but I have to go now. My brother called me twice in a row which usually means there is family emergency going on at home. Can you forgive me?”

“Seriously?” Frank whined as he opened his hazel orbs and pouted. “I-I suppose I can...”

“Thanks babe.” Gerard whispered before leaning down to steal one last kiss. “See you soon.” And with that he got up off of Frank and climbed out of his window, and disappeared into the night.