I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 94: You Win

Before Frank could reach the stairs that led to his children’s bedrooms, he was stopped by a hand grasping his wrist. He let out a soft gasp at the familiar yet still surprising strength of its hold before glancing over his shoulder at Poison, who had managed to grab ahold of him as he passed him by.

The older man showed no emotion as to why he was holding him back other than the tiny twinkle of lust in his eyes. He just simply stared down at Frank while keeping him there by his side and preventing him from departing the room.

Turning around to face him, Frank reached out to place a small hand on Poison’s pale muscular chest in a desperate attempt to convince him to let him go. “Poison, please, you have to let me go! I promise I’ll come right back down, I won’t try to escape or call the police or anything. I just need to take care of something important a-and we’ll continue w-where we left off, okay?”

The blush rising to Frank’s cheeks told Poison it was very difficult for him to mention what they had almost got started doing again. Holding back a smile, he gave Frank a nod of acceptance and let him go. Whether it was a good idea to put his trust in this young man after all the trouble he’s caused him before when he was his prisoner, no one knew, but Poison was clearly ready to take such a risk. He watched Frank spin back around and continue his race up the stairs until he was out of sight. Only then did Poison finally move from where he stood to fetch his shirt, and Frank’s clothes. Once he had them all collected he too began to make his way upstairs, curiously wondering what had Frank so panicked.

On the second floor, Frank had his second born son but technically third child in his arms. Jasiah was unsettled and was crying weakly because he was both exhausted and hungry at the same time. “It’s alright, my little Prince, mommy’s here.”

Poison followed the sound of crying and found Frank in a baby’s nursery room in only his briefs which were still tight enough to outline his semi-erection. Leaning in the doorway, Poison smirked at the familiar evidence of arousal before lifting his eyes to watch Frank comfort the fussy baby. Poison knew that it clearly wasn’t Lorenzo that Frank was coddling because he’d be 2 years old by now, so…who was this little guy?

Ultimately, Poison could only assume he was another adopted child for Frank’s Aunt and Uncle as he observed Frank’s parenting skills at work. The older man was impressed by his attentiveness and dedication. His lover was a total natural when it came to care for children and looked incredible doing it too. Poison’s mind wished to imagine Frank with his own child in the future, but that would mean he’d have to have met a woman in order for that to be. The thought of him moving on from what they have now and setting up with someone that wasn’t him made Poison’s blood boil and his hands clench into fists thirty for a fight. Shaking the damned image away from his mind, Poison instead dared to imagine an impossible dream of Frank holding…their own child…that they made together in the exact same loving manner he was holding this little one with. It made Poison’s heart melt completely and his lips curve into a smile before he whispered out emotionally without thinking. “You look amazing like this…”

Frank jumped in fright, upsetting the baby in his arms further, and spun around to catch Poison lazily lingering in the doorway staring at him. His hazel eyes were wide with dread, and he could hear nothing but the outrageous pounding of his heart in his ears. The blood drained from his face, making him as pale as death that the father of the baby he was holding was right flipping there! “W-W-Wha…”

Poison gestured with a finger to the baby in his arms. “Does he need a bottle?”

Not knowing what to say, Frank hesitated for the longest before giving him a weak nod. “Y-Yeah, he does…b-but…”

“I’ll get it.” Poison politely informed him before straightening up to fetch a bottle from the kitchen. He could sense Frank wanting to stop him, but not attempting to as he left the room.

Frank stood there dumbfounded as the biological father of the baby he held in his arms walked away completely unaware of the truth. He had no idea what to do as Jasiah fussed in his arms, whimpering here and there, until he recalled that his cellphone was sitting in the very room next to this nursery. If he wanted to, he could call the police while Poison was occupied downstairs. To make Jasiah a bottle would take enough time for him to inform them his kidnapper was there and to come and apprehend him once and for all. Finally, Poison would be caught and put on death row where he belonged! Frank licked his lips and lifted his eyes from his fussy son to stare through the wall where his bedroom was on the other side. All it would take was a bit of sneakiness and three simple numbers to dial. Glancing between his son and the open doorway, Frank was unsure if this was one of those many ‘once in a lifetime opportunity’ he allowed to pass him by countless times before when it came to Poison’s capture that he should take now.

As if knowing he was thinking of ratting out his father to the cops, Jasiah went from fussy to full blown screaming. The transition wasn’t at all a smooth one and jolted Frank out of his deep thoughts to glance down at him out of panic. “Shh, darling, calm do-”

Jasiah had reached up to grab a handful of Frank’s hair and tug harshly as if he was punishing him for thinking of calling the police on his biological father despite him not knowing of his existence. That tug forced Frank’s ear near Jasiah’s mouth, and his next scream damn near deafened him permanently. Wincing at the loud volume, Frank pulled out of his grasp and immediately decided against the idea of calling the police. He didn’t know why he was letting this opportunity to pass him again other than the fact he couldn’t do that to his kids, even if they had no idea who the man was to them. And besides, Poison didn’t even try to harm him or his son when he saw them together in the nursery. There were no threats, intimidating gestures, or any form of violence towards the innocent baby they shared together. In fact, Poison wasn’t threatened at all by Jasiah’s presence. Perhaps that meant it was safe enough for him to be around them, or was that reaching too far for a miracle that might not ever be? No! What was ridiculous was him even thinking that Poison could ever be a part of their lives in the first place! He was a damn criminal for crying out loud, what was he thinking!? Sighing in defeat, Frank glance down at his son who was simpering down only just a little now that he someone knew his father was safe again. “Alright, Jasiah…you win. I won’t tell anyone.”

“Got the bottle.” Poison’s voice called softly from the doorway. Frank looked up as he entered with the bottle outstretched towards him. “Here you go.”

Frank reached out to take the bottle being offered to him without a word. Their fingertips touched and when he would have tried to pull away, Poison hooked his own over his and began to stroke his. Frank allowed this to linger before finally thanking him for his efforts to fix his son a bottle. “U-Um, thank you…”

When he was finally released, Frank turned his attention back to a fussy Jasiah and fed him his formula. His son drank hungrily and finished the bottle in no time, prompting him to be burped.

Poison witnessed the whole process, enthralled by how natural it all seemed to Frank as if he was the one having raised them from the start instead of his Aunt and Uncle. He began to wonder to himself if the young man had yet to think of his own future and if children would be involved in it. Was becoming a father a goal for him years ahead from now? If it was possible for…them to have a family together, would Frank even want to? Probably not with him being a kidnapper, torturer and murderer.

“There you go, my sleeping Prince.” Now having rocked his baby to sleep, Frank lowered a slumbering Jasiah back down in the crib, only taking a moment to kiss his head and take his tiny little form in. “Have sweet dreams, and only sweet dreams.”

Though this seemed like a private moment that shouldn’t be interrupted, Poison wasn’t yet done with Frank and needed to have his needs tended to now that Frank was finally being a compliant partner. Walking over, he pressed his body against the back his lover’s and placed his hands on his hips to keep him there. There was no denying the erection in his pants was still present and throbbing for attention.

Softly gasping, Frank’s body went still. He had almost forgotten Poison was there, and now that he’s tended to his unsettled child, it was time to keep his part of the bargain. Slowly, Frank turned around in Poison’s arms to face him. Through his fringe, his hazel eyes looked up to meet the eyes of his kidnapper, and he was once again struck by the mystery and determination of this man. Why wouldn’t he leave him alone? Why did he keep coming back? What did he want from him? These were the endless questions he was sure Poison would never answer. “A-Are you going to leave us now?”

Staring down at him, Poison simply shook his head in protest.

Licking his lips, Frank soft whispered with a hint of desperation. “Then what do you still want then?”

“You.” Poison answered honestly, not wanting to beat around the bush to why he obviously wouldn’t disappear from Frank’s life anytime soon.

Leaning down, Poison lowered his lips to Frank in a kiss that explained just how much he was desired for. Eventually, Frank answered the kiss with his own response and the two wrapped their arms around each other tightly. There was no mistaking that Frank wanted this too judging by the unmistakable bulge in his briefs, and so with that evidence, Poison lifted him into his arms like a bride and carried him into his bedroom next door. He didn’t care how much time they had left until Frank’s parents got home, he just had to have their son again one more time before the sun came up.