I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 95: Let Go, Love

Poison carried the love of his life securely in his arms to the room next to the sleeping baby’s room. All could be heard was the loud smacking of their lips as Frank kept his arms snaked around his neck, his hands gripping his black leather jacket in small tight grips. Teeth, lips and tongue mated in a disordered fashion that neither men minded in the least. They were too lost in sating their own urgency through the other’s taste and touch. It was only broken when the couple reached the bed, and Poison gently lowered Frank down onto his bed and attempted to get out of his hold, only the younger man wouldn’t release him so easily and so soon. An amused smirk curved the left corner of Poison’s lips as he broke their kiss and reached up to loosely tug at Frank’s delicate wrists. “Let go, love.”

“B-But…” Frank stubbornly stuttered in a daze, not understanding himself why his hands refuse to loosen their grip on his kidnapper’s jacket. What was wrong with him? Why was he doing this with his kidnapper AGAIN!? Why, damnit, why?

“Get naked for me...” Poison softly ordered against his plump lips, the command melting Frank’s strength like fire to ice and forcing his hands to drop heavily from around his neck. Now free, Poison straightened himself up and began to remove his own clothes, starting by his jacket. “And do it slowly.”

As if he was under some magical spell the older man had casted on him, Frank began to remove the only scrap of clothes he had left on from their earlier steamy encounter downstairs in the living room, his underwear. Not being able to tear his hazel orbs from the man who changed his life permanently from the moment he turned 15 and to this very day, Frank laid himself flat on his back and reached down to peel off his underwear inch by slow inch. “L-Like this?”

“Just like that.” Poison mumbled as he pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside, his penetrating eyes trailing over Frank’s pale naked body as he kicked off the last garment towards the end of the bed with his feet. Reaching down, Poison got to work on undoing his tight black pants and pulling them down, purposely leaving his own briefs on. He gestured down to them. “Come here, and take these off for me.”

“Y-You want me to do it?” Frank asked him tentatively, nervously licking his luscious lips as he sat up in bed and turned to face him, his feet now planted on the floor.

Poison smiled down at him and raised an eyebrow behind his mask. “You want it, don’t you?”

Frank nodded, no longer denying it. He was sure it was because it was almost pitch black in his room except for the moonlight seeping through his parted curtains that made him confident in behaving this way because there was no way he’d be able to do this in the daytime even in the drug induced aroused state he currently was in…right? Have they ever had sex in the broad light of day before? Frankie couldn’t have recalled as he reached up with a salivating mouth to pull Poison’s dark red briefs down his body to pool at his ankles. “Shit…” He breathed in deeply as he stared at the large erected cock standing straight up before him, leaking with pre-cum…delicious precum if Frank recalled correctly. His eyes widened at the sight in awe as he wondered to himself if Poison had always been that…well, endowed or if it was something he was just noticing now that he wasn’t too busy fighting him off like he’d done in the past.

“Times up.” Poison whispered, finally making a move and breaking Frankie’s staring contest with his genitals after a few minutes ticked by. Stepping forward he reached out with a hand to place it on the young man’s chest, guiding him until he lied on his back again.

As Poison crawled on top of him, Frank lifted a tentative hand up towards the mask on his face to touch it. “D-Don’t you wanna take this off?”

Poison’s hand didn’t hesitate to shoot out and grab ahold of his wrist before it got too close to his mask and pin it down beside Frank’s head. With a growl, he made his one rule clear before they would come together again tonight. “Don’t.” His voice softened immediately when he felt Frank flinch beneath him and the familiar hint of fear swarmed the green and brown of his hazel eyes again just like old times.” Focus only on what we’re doing right now, love, and nothing else.”

“Poi-” Frank whispered before he got caught off by the red head’s lips lowering back down onto his. Swiftly, his lids fell shut and his entire body became heavily affected by his passionate kisses that had to be laced with some kind of drug. Beneath Poison, his body relaxed and melted into his mattress as he parted his lips to allow the other’s tongue to enter his mouth. They sensually kissed, too drunk on each other to part for a single breath. Soft moans muffled from within their fused mouths, as their hands slid over each other’s bodies and ignited their flesh alive again. Every skin cell, every hair follicle on their forms were shot with an overdose of pleasure so intense the room was thick with sex before they had even begun.

Not wanting to break the kiss but needing to relive the taste of Frank’s flesh, Poison tore his lips away to trail open mouth kissed down his chin to his neck with a groan. “You haven’t change…nothing has changed…” Frank’s only response was a soft gasp and tilting back his head to give him more access to his neck, which Poison gladly took full advantage off. He littered the boy with kisses, resisting the urge to mark his flesh to claim him as his own for the whole world to see and respect. Frank would have been questioned by his parents mercilessly if they found them decorating their son’s virgin flesh, and Poison didn’t wish to put him through that torment, especially if they ended up jumping to the right conclusion and calling the police to gather a sample of DNA off of him. The cops wouldn’t be able to track him even with that amount of evidence but still, the little they have of him the better.

Frank ran his eager hands up and down the muscles of Poison’s back, loving the strength and hardness of them because they oddly made him feel safe in a world filled with monsters. His eyes were still shut as he allowed himself to be lost to this world they always made and be transported to it where no one existed but the two of them, and where what they were doing right now was legal. The lower Poison went the more Frank began to writhe beneath him. When his kidnapper took one of his nipples in his mouth, he let out a cry that he tried to muffle with his hands. The last thing he wanted was to wake the kids up nearby. Unfortunate, it became impossible the longer Poison decided to suckle on them, but Frank continued to fight to keep himself as silent as possible. When the older man moved along down his barely visible abs compared to his more noticeable ones, Frank tensed up with anticipation of what was to come. The corner of his lips curved slightly when Poison didn’t beat around the bush and took his leaking painful erection into his mouth. “F-FUCK!”

“Shh.” Poison softly whispered against his shaft after removing him from the pleasure of his mouth. When his eyes saw Frank give him an obedient nod and clamped both hands over his mouth, he smirked and guided his cock back in with a deep moan. He relished the taste of him before admiring the girth and length of him. Had he always been this big, he wondered to himself as he teased him with a slow blowjob, lubing him up with his spit instead of using his precum. Even after all these years he was still greedy with keeping his cum all to himself and his taste buds. With his eyes closed, Poison relaxed his throat to allow Frank’s cock to slide down his throat. He wanted to chuckle at the sound of the young man cursing but didn’t wish to banish him from his mouth again. Poison released his hold on his shaft, and instead slipped the hand beneath Frank’s behind to give it a lift. He was pleased when the young man bent his legs and helped by lifting his hips off the bed a small inch. With his other hand, Poison reached out for Frank’s hand, puilling his mouth from his cock. “Put your hand in my hair.”

“W-Why?” Frank whimpered, still lost in the pleasure thrumming through his body despite the fact that Poison stopped sucking on him.

“So you can fuck my face to get your orgasm.” Poison whispered out to him, his breath lightly labored. “Don’t hold back, and don’t think about my safety either. I want you to cum, and I want you selfishly get there without a thought of anything else. Can you do that?”

Is he kidding, Frank questioned to himself while delirious with pleasure> Of course, he could that for him! “Y-Yes, just…please, Poison!”

Poison returned his mouth to his cock and began to deep throat him. Frank’s hips immediately began to thrust into his mouth, practically skull fucking him. He was too intoxicated on ecstasy to stop himself from hurting Poison and could have possibly found a way to ease up if the older man hadn’t kept pulling his cock out of his throat to lean down and dive his tongue between his ass cheeks to prep him with it. Frank had nearly screamed until he bit down on his arm to muffle it. Still, Poison didn’t once try and slow down. He just kept making love to his entrance with his tongue, thrusting it in and out of the puckered flesh before returning to Frank’s cock to get skull fucked again. It was insane and had Frank cumming in less than a full minute it seemed. Even his huge build up of cum didn’t deter Poison who swallowed it like a champ and began to finger him with first one finger, and then the other. Frank had to admit it hurt, but he was certain he was mentally deranged by now on a dangerous level of ecstasy that wasn’t healthy for any human brain to receive because he didn’t give a damn about nothing else. He rode those fingers like a common slut, having to be told over and over again to slow down by Poison who wore a sexy smile of appreciation. When it came time for the older man to enter his body, Frank wouldn’t let him. “N-No, Poison, not that way.”

“What do you mean not this way?” Poison repeated in confusion. “What other way do you want it?”

“Me. Ontop. Now!” Frank begged, lurching up and placing his hand on Poison’s chest, urging him down so he could live out one of his many dark fantasies of him. The older man obeyed with a smile and helped guide him on top. With a hand on his own cock, Poison held it out for Frank to sink down onto, and he did without a thought to wearing protection yet again. “F-Fuck! G-God, you’re t-too big...”

“It’s o-okay.” Poison tried to assure him through a moan, one hand gripping his hip. “Y-You can take me. Your body has always been made to take me.”

In that moment, Frank believed him with his heart and soul. Taking a deep breath, he took his time adjusting to Poison’s girth all the way to the base. It felt like forever, but when the pain was gone, Frank turned back into being Poison’s cock slut. Placing his hands on the older man’s muscular chest, he began to ride him, not caring if he was doing it right or not, he just needed to dominate this man…he needed to be this man’s everything. The consequences to his decision would have to be dealt with later. Right now, Frank savagely rode Poison who was all too happy to be tamed by him.

The couple tried to keep it down, but it had been so long since their bodies had come together. Now in their own worlds, they could care less of the repercussions. Frank’s parents, his children, the police…nothing mattered to him but the man he was currently riding.

The Killjoys, the fact that he was this boy’s kidnapper and rapist didn’t matter…all that did was making love with the 17-year-old Frank Iero that was the love of his life. Getting caught, thrown on death row and in the end, getting lethally injected would all be worth it for just this one moment.