I'm the Last One That You'll Ever Remember

Chapter 96: Long Distant Move

A troubled Frank sat outside on the back patio with his family who all, much like him, were watching the twins play with their new and overly expensive toys gifted to them from their grandparents. Lorenzo and Venetia were happy as they giggled over their individual toys. Jasiah sat between Frank’s leg playing with one side of his massive $120 Deluxe Mini Play Cube set that the grandparents insisted on purchasing for him because he’d learn to recognize colors, counting, letters, and other cognitive skills. Instead of having two madly spoiled children, Frank now had three. Still, he wouldn’t have it any other way.

With a chuckle, Frank lifted his head to look out for Lorenzo who was sitting in the center of their $430 ball pit with multicolored balls, and Venetia who was playing with her $399 Greenwich Estate Dollhouse. Even though the grandparents, aunt and uncle were there to watch out for the safety of his children along with him too, Frank was adamant about perfecting the craft himself every single day on his own. He was getting good at listening out for trouble with the children and had always managed to get there in time before the worst of the damage could have occurred. As his family talked around their round outdoor patio set and his children were heavily occupied for the time being with their toys, Frank allowed his mind to drift for a bit to a few days ago when he was paid an unwelcomed visit.

Poison had finally came back for him…but instead of dragging him out of the house to whatever evil lair he was living in at the time, he tried to take Frank on the couch right in the middle of his parent’s living room while they were out with family. It was wrong, but Frank couldn’t bring himself to fight his kidnapper back with every ounce of strength he had developed with this coming age and from his sad attempts at working out. Poison’s touch, and drugging kisses were impossible to resist back then, and Frank stood by that fact wholeheartedly. As much as struggling back would have been the correct way to handle his situation with Poison trying to rape him again at that time, it wouldn’t have felt as wonderful as allowing the older man to take what he wanted from his body. Plus, his three children were upstairs sleeping not too far away! Frank didn’t know what Poison was capable of doing to them if he knew they were there. He was a murderer, that was true, but did his victim included children under 5?

Not daring to take the chance to find out, Frank took the easy way out and allowed Poison to take his body willingly…perhaps a bit too willingly on his part. By the time they had made it upstairs to Frank’s room, there was nothing that could be done to get the two men out of there. To put it frankly, Frank behaved like a downright whore in that bed with Poison. He threw his head back moaning like a pornstar, sought out Poison’s kiss in the darkness like man in need of water, clung to him like a lifetime, and allowed him to cum in and on his body over and over again to his heart’s content. Several times into the night, Frank would wake up and sometimes find Poison fast asleep beside him or attempting to get dress to leave all over again. Each time, he’d gain his attention back to him and beg the older man to pound his ass into his mattress again. No one would think that Frank was ever raped by Poison what with the way he was pleading for more.

“P-Poison, don’t…don’t go.” A naked Frank whimpered, bravely crawling up behind his kidnapper’s back and fearlessly wrapping his arms around the older man’s neck that was still damped from their second round of sex. Closing his hazel eyes, Frank grinded his own erected cock against the small of Poison’s back as he pleaded for him to stay with him. “Don’t leave me yet…not like this…”

Smirking to himself, Poison reached up with his one free hand and placed it over one of Frank’s arms wrapped around his neck. “What’s wrong, love?” He turned his ear towards Frank’s mouth. “Still hungry?”

Frank nodded eagerly, not realizing what kind of ridiculous trouble he was getting himself into. This man was his kidnapper and rapist and yet he was courageously begging him to stay and reclaim his body over again. “Yes, yes, please! Just one more time before you go, one more, I promise.” He lied, knowing it wouldn’t be just one more time that would sate his untamed hunger. He couldn’t be satisfied with just one more time when it came to this man. Frank let out a gasp as Poison spun around, abandoning his jeans, and shoved his body back onto the mattress with his own. Hazel orbs started up into light brown ones before he felt the man enter his already stretched and cum-lubricated entrance with a small cry. Clinging onto him once again, Frank let Poison take him away from reality like a dose of heroin.


Frank felt his cheeks flush red with color as he broke away from his sensual memory to check on his kids again. Lorenzo was still in the ball pit hopping around while Venetia was curiously making her way over him to join in. Jasiah was giggling as he moved the small round balls on the silver rod they were strung on. Frank smiled down at his amusement and leaned down to kiss him on the head. With his kids still pretty occupied, Frank’s mind drifted again back to that night.

Good lord, he had definitely become something else that night! He had to have been possessed by a sex demon or something because he couldn’t seem to be satisfied with the amount of times they went at each other. Originally, Frank had thought he had been drugged, but now a few days later he realized that the reason he was such a whore in Poison’s arms was because he WANTED him. It was as plain as simple as that. He wanted his kidnapper much like a person would sexually want another person. Frank was a willing participant despite his age and allowed what happened to happen. As much as everyone around him kept telling him that he had been raped back then, Frank didn’t really think that happened, or at least what was happening now. He wasn’t sure if he was permanently stuck in Stockholm Syndrome whenever Poison came around, or what but he definitely knew there had been plenty of times he could have fought to the death with Poison to prevent him from molesting him but never did. How does one explain that?

Anyway, Frank took as much as he could from Poison that night and gave him back as much as he had in him. The following morning, Poison was gone, leaving nothing but the rumpled sheets, and the soreness in Frank’s cum filled ass as evidence that it all happened. Frank lied in bed for a long time after that before getting up to find his parents had already dressed and fed his three kids to allow him to sleep in. They had no clue that their son had been upstairs having sex all night with the man who took him from them.

Now, a few days later, Frank couldn’t stop thinking of Poison…and even sometimes Gerard. He still hadn’t seen either one of them for what felt like forever and was highly depressed about it whenever he thought about him. He kept his window open for either one of them to come back to him, but nothing but the cool breeze would enter. Frank felt like the biggest cockslut in the world waiting for a man to enter his window and repeatedly pound him into his mattress. Once again, who does that!?

Lately, his parents could tell something was wrong with him and were worried. Frank kept mostly to himself when he wasn’t around his kids and was practically a mute majority of the time. His mind kept wandering obsessively over these two completely different men and whenever he did he’d find himself aroused to the point where he had to excuse himself to use the bathroom. It took last night for Frank to decide to do something about his ordeal. He couldn’t continue to obsess over these men he’d most likely never see again when he had three kids to raise and a family to enjoy his time with. The sight of his entire family having dinner in the dining room the night after Poison came sparked this determination in him.

Frank glanced over his shoulder at the adults sitting on the outdoor patio furniture. They were lost in their own funny stories of younger times when they were teenagers that they didn’t notice him watching. Last night, he had come to a decision that would be the biggest jump in his life he’s ever made at this point other than being a single parent, and he was ready to talk to all the important people in his life about it. Giving his son, Jasiah, another kiss on the head, Frank stood up and headed over to his family. “Hey, guys! Can I join you? I have something I want to talk to you all about.”

Immediately all the adults went silent and gave him their undivided attention. Frank figured his parents must have mentioned to his Aunt and Uncle that he seemed depressed because everyone was looking at him like he was fragile piece of glass ready to break. “Sure, pumpkin, come sit by mommy and daddy.”

Walking around the circular patio set, Frank sat between his parents and just went for it. “I’ve been thinking a lot lately about what’s been going on with my life, you know, with all the kidnapping and now having three kids to raise and…well.” Frank took a deep breath, knowing this news would potentially kill his mother. “I’ve decided that me and the kids are gonna move out of state to Washington.”

“WHAT!?” Margo shrieked, one hand on her cheek and the other on her heart. Her face was drained of color and she looked like she’d faint at any moment. “W-Why would you want to move all the way over there from your mommy, pumpkin?”

Frank S. rolled his eyes at his wife’s clingy reaction and glanced sternly at his son. “Frankie, are you serious? Where is this this coming from exactly? Why move across the country from home?”

“Because I need a fresh new start, daddy. I want to have a new life for me and my children and…” Frank hesitated, knowing his dad hated when the probability of him being kidnapped again was brought up. “I can’t risk being taken again…not from my three kids.”

“Oh, Frankie.” His Aunt Edith cooed sympathetically, understanding what he meant.

“I can’t have that be considered a normal thing for them at all. Kidnapping isn’t okay, and they won’t be raised seeing it happen to me and think it’s acceptable. The cops still can’t find him…and we can’t stop him from taking me a third time, I just…” Frank sighed heavily. “I think moving to another state might be best.”

“But Washington State!” Margo complained, clearly against the idea of a long-distant move.

“But the farther the better, perhaps.” Frank Sr. mumbled slowly, nodding his head agreement. “You might be onto something, son. For all we know, your kidnapper is still around and waiting to strike again. But if you weren’t here anymore…”

“I wouldn’t be kidnapped.” Frank nodded with a smile. “So, you agree it’s a good idea, daddy?”

“It’s genius!” His Uncle Peter cheered on in full support.

“It’s something we should have done long before.” Frank Sr. agreed.

Frank grinned. “Well, it’s settled then! We’ll stop the building of the house here and get us a place over there instead.”

“I wouldn’t halt the building of your house yet, son. It’ll be finished eventually and will be waiting for you to come home to when that sick bastard is finally behind bars.” Frank Sr. suggested confidently.