Status: I really hope you like this story! you can aso find it on wattpad

Friend's?

Chapter One

*Frank's POV*
Today marks the 7th year of being dead, more like being un-dead. I'm a vampire, I can't really remember much of my past. I can only remember the bits and pieces that arrive in my dreams. I sleep every other night, vampires do sleep but not as often as humans do. However, when I do, I have this dream and there's this girl. She's beautiful, she treats me as if I'm normal, like an actual person. she's an angel but as soon as we touch she slowly fades away and I wake up alone, with a feeling of emptiness. She'll never tell me her name, or give me any clues as to who she is. although I don't know her, she makes me feel human again.
*Shane's POV*
(Shane's a girl)
Lately I've been having strange dreams about, Frank but in the dream he isn't just my friend he feels like something more. I did love him more than friend but I didn't have the guts to tell him. I should've told him whilst I had the chance, but I waited to long and now he's dead, gone, but never forgotten . In a way I don't feel that he's gone because a person that I always looked up to said "legends never die." Frank was truly a legend. He's been dead now for 7 years as of today. I'm visiting his grave after all this time.
*Frank's POV *
I figured I'd go back to Jersey for a while to check on my family. As creepy and stalker-ish as it sounds, I just sneak into the house and sit in my old room. I keep quiet, lay low and I will never let them see me. Reason being because, I have a feeling that if they saw their supposedly dead son, I don't really see it ending in a warn hello and welcome back. I see it ending with them in a mental institution....