Status: I really hope you like this story! you can aso find it on wattpad

Friend's?

Chapter Two

*Shane's POV*
After I went to visit his grave, I decided to pay Mr. Iero and Mrs. Iero a visit. I miss them terribly and they've asked me to come over to many times to count. Although when I walk into that house memories come flooding back and I get this overwhelming feeling. This is a very sad day for them -and me too- and they invited me and I felt like it'd be the right thing to do.
When I arrived at the house I knocked on the door. I felt all of my emotions swell up inside all at once and when the door opened and I saw Mrs. Iero, I felt a little piece of me die inside. Then the tears came.... she hugged me whilst trying her best not to cry.
(I know that Frank's parents aren't together but in this they are)
Mr. Iero walked in, he put his Han on my shoulder his face had sympathy and sadness writes all over. I picked my head up off of her shoulders and tried my best to dry up the continuously falling tears from my eyes. I looked at both Mr. and Mrs. Iero and asked if I could go to Frank's room for moment. Mrs Iero smiled and said "take all the time you need." she then hugged me once more and allowed me to walk up to Frank's room.