Status: I really hope you like this story! you can aso find it on wattpad

Friend's?

Chapter Five

*Shane's POV*
~4 weeks later~
I've came to the conclusion that maybe I need professional help. Every day all I can think about is Frank and how I miss him...
People used to tell me 'time heals all wounds' and now I know that's the biggest bunch of bullshit. Time doesn't heal ALL wounds. Some it does but the ones that hurt the most are the ones that time only slightly softens, it will always feel like a missing piece of my heart. Ever sense he died I've just revolved my life around him... I remember I used to call his phone just to hear his voice mail... I don't know if it's just because I'm alone about 90% of the time or maybe I'm crazy but I do know that I miss Frank Iero more than I've ever missed anyone before.
I need to find a way to.... Not forget him, but more like let go of the past.
I called up one of my old friends that I haven't talked to in a long time, probably due to the fact I isolated myself and pushed her away for many years but she said that we should go out somewhere and maybe get a few drinks and get my mind off of all this shit so I agreed.
I put on some red skinny jeans, a black button up shirt, and some black hightop converse. I curled my hair and put on my favorite red lipstick and a little bit of eyeliner and I headed for the car.
When I made it to her house I got out of the car and I rang the door bell, soon Mia came out.
"Oh my God it's been such a long time! How have you been?"
She said with excitement and have me a big hug.
"I've been alright how about you?"
I was trying to be nonchalant about everything that's been going on.
Carry had changed a lot sense the last time I saw her she had short bark brown hair, which now is down to her waist in an ombré where it faded into blonde. She used to be really skinny but now she's got curves that are in all the right places and overall she looks amazing.
"Are you ready to go Shane" she said with her perfectly white teeth showing.
"Yeah, let's go"
I have a weird feeling about tonight it's not a bad feeling, but it's not a good feeling either. I guess I'm just nervous.
We finally got in after showing the bouncer our ID's and all that good stuff.
I wasn't really a drinker but that doesn't mean anything at the moment because as soon as I stepped foot in here I knew it wasn't going to be a normal night.
I was sitting at the bar downing shot after shot and before long I was really out of it.