Good Girls Don't Make Deals With Demons

Chapter 11: A storm is coming

[Damon POV]
Damon walked down the dark hallway that lead to a secluded room in his manor. Well, technically it was his meat suit's manor but since he took over the man's body he figured he mine as well take over the manor too. The taste of Eliza was still dribbled on the edge of his taste buds. Enough to say that she had been there before but was long gone now. Eliza. He liked the name, it even suited his little human well but he didn't like her thoughts. As a demon he didn't have emotions so therefore he was only using her. Even if he could choose to have one emotion it sure in hell wouldn't be love.

Although if it helped Eliza with being able to say yes willingly, then who was he to deny her of her dreams. He honestly didn't care just as long she agreed to marry him. Maybe if he turned her demon then she wouldn't seem so clingy. For a second he mentally smacked himself for not sneaking 'becoming a demon' in her contract.

Loud manly moans pulled him from his thoughts and reminded him why he wasn't even in front of the big white door. There were loud banging sounds which he assumed was the headboard smashing in to the wall. Some girly moans followed and caused Damon to roll his eyes in annoyance. He remained in front of the door mentally counting down until it almost went silent. Then there was some creaking and some more banging.

"And he's done in three. . . two. . .one." On que there was a loud thud and the floor beneath him sent a small tremor through his feet.
"Damon, please do come in." Lupy's voice was smooth and gentle because she knew he could hear her.

He opened the door to see a master bedroom with dark red walls and a crème colored plush carpet. There was a dresser in the left corner and in the middle of the room was a double poster bed with a now broken headboard that was half way into the wall. A large window lit the room up with sunshine. There was a fan on the ceiling with lights but they weren't being used as the sun provided them with enough light. Even if there was no sun the demons in the room would still be able to see just fine.

Lupy remained on the edge of the bed with her back turned to him. Her only clothing was a pair of black lacy panties that showed off her cheeks and a matching bra. Both of her hands were occupied with tying her light blonde hair up. Damon's eyes scanned her beautifully sculpted body but quickly dismissed the dirty thoughts that she had pushed in his head. He wouldn't mind fucking her but he refused to be a charity in giving her his essence for her own benefits.

"Fucked him dead, did ya?" He asked leaning against the door frame.

"I am a succubus." She stood off the bed and stepped over the dead man's body. "It's not my fault he couldn't stay away." She looked up at him with beautiful soft green eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well last time I checked you should be too busy trying to find a way to help me bump Lucifer off the royalty list." Damon growled.

The female demon ignored his warning and slid on her strapless black dress that complimented her curves. "There is a rumor of a cage. . . It was built to keep Lucifer locked away."

"Tell me more." Damon demanded.

"I can't, I didn't dig any deeper." Lupy confessed.

Her words baffled Damon. How could she not be preparing for a big fight? The two were putting their heads together so they could get rid of Lucifer. The only way to become king was to get rid of the current one, then complete the ritual which for some reason included on marrying a corrupted soul. He didn't understand it, he only cared about getting it done.

"Why are you so nonchalant?" We are about to go against the devil soon enough and trust me when I say that won't be a simple bag of bones to burn!" Damon's voice went from mellow to full bloom aggression.

"Listen you impatient. . ." Lupy stopped herself before she said something she would regret. "If he knows we're up to something he'll toss me in the pit and I'm sure he'll do the same to you. I can't dig too deep right now but give me some time." She walked up to him and purposely brushed against him as she entered the long hallway.

"Lupy." Damon called as he turned around.

Lupy stopped dead in her tracks but remained with her back turned to him.

"Did you get the dress?" He asked.

"It's already been sent to her." Lupy replied peering over her shoulder at him.

He gave her a reassuring nod and watched her dissipate in to thin air. In his mind he made a mental note to keep an eye on the succubus. He being a demon himself, he knew never to trust one. The only reason why believed Lupy was on his side was the fact that once he moved to king she moved up to the title of princess. That meant no more slaving for the oh high mighty king and doing what ever she wanted. And as for him? Well as soon as he won the crown he planned to create hell on earth for his own entertainment. Speaking of entertainment. . .He felt bored and wanted to see if his human was good at following instructions.

[Eliza POV]
The sound of Lucky barking was like taking a slap to the face from reality. I jumped wide awake and looked around. There was a slight disappointment that stirred inside of me when I didn't see Damon. He had been gone for two days, leaving me waiting anxiously. The good news was that Adam was finally home and actually walking. I had to give it to Damon, he was a slime ball, but at least he kept his side of the deal.

I tip toed in the kitchen, cautious of what could be making my puppy go bananas. The kitchen was empty and there was no sign of another presence. Lucky's barks brought me to the front door but I still couldn't find him. I opened the door to see a small red fox sitting on my porch. Suddenly the barks went silent and the beautiful fox wagged it's tail at me.

"Hey Buddy, are you lost?" I asked as I approached the cute animal.
As soon as it blinked his chocolate brown eyes disappeared and were replaced with blood red eyes. I jumped back and gasped, trying to get away from the fox.

"Damon?" I asked.

The fox curled it's lips into a sly smile. "Wake up Eliza." Damon's voice came to my ears.

"Eliza!" That voice belonged to Adam. "Eliza!"

I jumped at the sharpness of his voice and noticed that I was in bed. It was just a dream. Thank God.

"Sorry to wake you but you got a package." Adam spoke in a smooth voice.

I sat up on the bed and watched Lucky stretch before standing up "Bring it in, please." was still half asleep.

Adam was gone for only a second but returned with a rectangular black box with a white bow. How fancy. I grabbed the box from Adam and tried ignoring the look he gave me.

"What?" I asked in a snappy tone.

"Who ever your dating must have a load of money." He commented.

I lifted my eyebrows at him in a questionable way. "What?" I repeated.

"Well everyone knows that The Red Apple is an expensive lingerie store." He pointed at the red apple on the box. "Well I'm going to get something to eat. SO nice not to eat that horrible hospital food."

Oh please no! I tried to untie the bow as fast as possible. Lucky was trying to help by tugging on the loose string. Let it be flowers or food. Shit, let it be more hospital bills! Anything but lingerie. I flipped the top of the box to see red clothing folded neatly. It didn't look like lingerie until I held it up see it had very thin straps and two slits close to the back end.

"You got to be kidding me. . " I looked in the box to see a matching thong along with a note.

As soon as you receive this dress I want you to send Adam out and put this on. I look forward to seeing you squirm in red.

It wasn't signed but I already knew it was from a certain demon. I shook my head and put everything back in the box. He may have been a demon but I refused to dress up like a doll for him. I knew there would be consequences to my actions, for rebelling. I just whish I knew the extent of those consequences.
♠ ♠ ♠
So you finally get some sense of who Damon really is and what he really is up to in this chapter. What do you guys think of the update of the layout? Do you like it? Please let me know what you think and for all those who read you are the best.